Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

Big rumour on twitter he has gone.. the final countdown may have begun

LoyalSupporters

Tim Fisher Has Left CCFC?

Tweet from steve porter (@Cov_SPorter) - steve porter (@Cov_SPorter) tweeted at 8:35 PM on Tue, Mar 05, 2013:
Have heard that Tim Fisher has now also left #ccfc think we're very close to administration or liquidation #pusb #ccfcinmourning

Noticed this on twitter, not sure if its true if it is then possible administration or liquidation lads?

R.I.P CCFC :(

Mucca Mad Boys

The Trust and or Hoffman need to start mobilising some capital, this where they're supposed to step in...

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Interesting reply from Nathan Kosky who left the club a while back but im sure he worked under SISU

@nathsky: @Cov_SPorter @georgieh66 Something tells me Joy won't fold her hand however. SISU left brain at the door when they arrived. Just ego left.

coop

Are well just thinking of the money I'll save and not being pissed off at 5pm every Saturday

torchomatic

I thought Fisher leaving would actually lessen the chance of administration.

CJparker

Who is Steve Porter (genuine question as haven't heard of him) - is he reliable?

Diehard Si

Re: Tim Fisher Has Left CCFC?

At least we won't have to listen to his tripe on the way to work in the morning on CWR.

CCFCSteve

Well he was saying they wouldn't be able to achieve the FFP requirements !!! One way to trim the costs I guess

Users who are viewing this thread