Tim Fisher (2 Viewers)

ashbyjan

Trust just contacted Fisher who said "rumours of my demise greatly exagerated, we remain v v focused"

Desperados

Trust just contacted Fisher who said "rumours of my demise greatly exagerated, we remain v v focused"

Clarke also said the was absolutely no truth in the rumours of him resigning to the Free Radio reporter......5 hours before the official statement!

Otis

Clarke also said the was absolutely no truth in the rumours of him resigning to the Free Radio reporter......5 hours before the official statement!

Yep. Could exaggerated that he has left, but that he is leaving in the morning.

coundonskyblue

Trust just contacted Fisher who said "rumours of my demise greatly exaggerated, we remain v v focused"

Definition of exaggerated to magnify beyond the limits of truth; overstate; represent disproportionately: to exaggerate the difficulties of a situation.

Suggests to me there is something going on but the guy on Twitter has just got the wrong end of the stick.

georgehudson

neither surprised, nor peturbed,
TF has been an accident waiting to happen,
so, for the umpteenth time come on Seppala let's hear & see you,
or do you believe you can be the invisible one,
what i heard 6 months ago is starting to ring home,
Ms Seppala over to you

CJparker

Meeting cancelled by Mark Labovitch this morning - pencilled in for Fri down in London, we will track them down!

Do you read anything into the fact that ML cancelled the meeting?

Grendel

Just spoke to Tim. He says not to worry he's going nowhere.

Grendel

I fecking hate joy seppala I'm sure she's a lesbian

Perhaps you should table this relevant and well thought out question and the next SBT forum.

CJparker

Just spoke to him??? That explains why your sooooooo far up SISU's arse.

The same thought crossed my mind, although not in such colouful language. I did wonder for a while if Grendel is Tim himself, so loYally does he line up behind TF!!!

Grendel

Trying to work out if that's a joke or not? Do you genuinely know him?

Don't worry CJ he also sends his love and says he will pop in next time his down the smoke. He said to get the batman costume ready and he'll bring the hand cuffs.

All a bit beyond me but each to their own.

Enjoy.

CJparker

Don't worry CJ he also sends his love and says he will pop in next time his down the smoke. He said to get the batman costume ready and he'll bring the hand cuffs.

All a bit beyond me but each to their own.

Enjoy.

OK, I'll take that as a "no"

Grendel

OK, I'll take that as a "no"

Don't worry your little secret is safe with me.

Oh no I meant to PM you sorry.

His just said to expect "Big Boy" next Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread