Tim Fisher - "you'll be back after 3 matches" (3 Viewers)

martcov

Did you have a season ticket in the final season at the Ricoh? If so I have bad news I'm afraid.

No. I live in Germany. Would the bad news be that we are playing in Northampton? I noticed that on my last visit. Got my car hand washed though. Pity City lost. Or maybe that our owners are at war with our council? I noticed that as well.

Grendel

No. I live in Germany. Would the bad news be that we are playing in Northampton? I noticed that on my last visit. Got my car hand washed though. Pity City lost. Or maybe that our owners are at war with our council? I noticed that as well.

Oh no -- the bad news would have been that your new chum Dadgad would have called you a worm.

All season ticket holders were worms you see. So if its me or OSB we'd all be worms

martcov

Oh no -- the bad news would have been that your new chum Dadgad would have called you a worm.

All season ticket holders were worms you see. So if its me or OSB we'd all be worms

Don't get it. I agreed once in my life with a poster called Dadgad on one point and now he's my chum. That means you're a worm? What are you drinking tonight... JD?

dongonzalos

WTF has this thread turned into???

I feel this tweeter maybe involved somewhere along the lines
e5uqejyj.jpg

Grendel

Of course it wouldn't have anything to do with you turning virtually every post you make, into an anti-CCC/ACL one would it?

No, it has everything to do with certain posters never talking about the football club.
Duffer at least chose the correct avatar I suppose.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Grenduffy....Everything that's going on at the moment, is directly/indirectly something to do with CCFC. It is now end of season, so what use is talking about tactics, who is injured, who is in form, etc. The most important talking points by far are....a) Will CCFC ever play within the City Boundaries again....b) Will SISU buy ACL share/rent the Ricoh....c) Will SISU build "Legoland"...d) Will Doris the "Tea Lady" be reinstated?...Catch my drift?

kdrinkell

KD, your post puzzles me. Of course I've been going to City matches religiously for over 55 years. 5 home games missed in those years. And a heck of a lot of away games.
No, I don't like people going to Sixfields. Their choice of course. But I don't have to like it. And I'll express my view on it. About the damage they are doing.
If they start playing in Meriden or Harbury etc etc, the support won't be there. But we know Sisu aren't building a new stadium.
Cheers.
It was the 'fantasy land in Coventry' I was referring to,I assumed you meant in Coventry as Reg said.

NorthernWisdom

KD, your post puzzles me. Of course I've been going to City matches religiously for over 55 years. 5 home games missed in those years.

Fortunately, I started boycotting long before you;

This then means I have given SISU far less money than you;

Which in turn means by your logic I have been far less complicit in destroying our club than you;

Which means in turn by your logic I am far stronger and more principled than you.

In short, I am considerably better than you, and thank you for confirming it. You were, of course, welcome to do whatever you wanted and it's just my opinion, but my opinion is that you're a repetitive morally bankrupt hypocrit, who is scared of the club going back to Coventry as it would show up your hypocrisy, and thus try to agitate division by a stock set of meaningless phrases.

Covstu

@ Grenduffy....Everything that's going on at the moment, is directly/indirectly something to do with CCFC. It is now end of season, so what use is talking about tactics, who is injured, who is in form, etc. The most important talking points by far are....a) Will CCFC ever play within the City Boundaries again....b) Will SISU buy ACL share/rent the Ricoh....c) Will SISU build "Legoland"...d) Will Doris the "Tea Lady" be reinstated?...Catch my drift?

Not many posts on here this season that discusses team and tactics unfortunately!

Sky Blue Kid

@ Covstu......Ok, I'll put it another way. The most important topic that can be talked about on this forum is....Will CCFC still be a Pro-Football team that plays inside the boundary of the City of Coventry within the next 4-5 years, or will they be liquidated. ATM I couldn't give a frogs fat arse if we win/lose/draw the next game, far more important discussions take precedence over "Did you see Moussa's goal last Sunday"(Notice I said Sunday)

shmmeee

Nice to see the site sanctioned bullies are still hard at work. Stick in there SBK, if it was Grendel this thread would've been closed by now. ;)

torchomatic

Nice to see the site sanctioned bullies are still hard at work. Stick in there SBK, if it was Grendel this thread would've been closed by now. ;)

"Site sanctioned bullies"? You get odder by the day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator

The same sbk offering to knock people out and meet him for a fight and everybody is thick?
Ok then

Grendel

I can't buy that I'm afraid. SBK is a provocative ignorant oaf who has previously displayed very unpleasant views on here.

I get a million times more abuse than him and certain other people on here who conveniently squeal to moderators whenever I get going, I've never complained about any of the abuse including some delightful PM's from your chum SBK.

torchomatic

The same sbk offering to knock people out and meet him for a fight and everybody is thick?
Ok then

Very selective is our Shmmeee.

Grendel

Very selective is our Shmmeee.

Its rather amusing that SBK has become a forum treasure - particular by astute. They seem to agree on everything.

Moff

Well if responding to someone who calls me a f*cking thick c*nt and other words to that effect makes me a site sanctioned bully then so be it.

I have seen you respond the same to people who have insulted you Shmeee so are you in my site sanctioned bully club as well? ;)

Hobo

I can't buy that I'm afraid. SBK is a provocative ignorant oaf who has previously displayed very unpleasant views on here.

I get a million times more abuse than him and certain other people on here who conveniently squeal to moderators whenever I get going, I've never complained about any of the abuse including some delightful PM's from your chum SBK.

I don't condone the abuse you get, but at times you court it. But I don't see you as precious or vulnerable either! If you give you take in my world and state opinion as you would face to face! ;-) (the wink is to everyone).

Astute

Its rather amusing that SBK has become a forum treasure - particular by astute. They seem to agree on everything.

We don't agree on everything. But we agree on most things. I wonder why that is?

There again, I agree with most people on here on most things. You keep calling OSB. I agree with him on just about everything. Hardly anybody doesn't. I say hardly because you try and find fault in what he says. But you have not managed it once. His thoughts and reasoning are written very well. But either you can't see it or you don't want to.

And yes, that is an Astute fact ;)

covmark

We don't agree on everything. But we agree on most things. I wonder why that is?

There again, I agree with most people on here on most things. You keep calling OSB. I agree with him on just about everything. Hardly anybody doesn't. I say hardly because you try and find fault in what he says. But you have not managed it once. His thoughts and reasoning are written very well. But either you can't see it or you don't want to.

And yes, that is an Astute fact ;)
I don't agree with much OSB says, but that's because I haven't got a clue what he's on about the majority of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread