TICKETS (4 Viewers)

David O'Day

It will be:

Andrew Walster, Director of Streetscene and Regulatory Services, Coventry City Council

(Although not sure how up to date).

Effectively still the council but not the Licensing and Regulatory people.
yeah, i was saying the council have devolved their enforcement powers to the sag

Calista

64 pages and counting ….wow

Ill make it simple

Idiots on coke who decide to break the cordon and fight the Derby fans
Idiots who constantly run on the pitch
Flares being thrown

Its quite simple - we have a few knobs that have ruined it for everyone and the police / safety group have taken a stance.

There really is nothing else to discuss
Apart from the multiple cock-ups with ticketing. We are talking dozens of different ways the club (and/or Ticketmaster) have found to put supporters through bad experiences.

AOM

I really, really hope there hasn't been some almighty fuck up where those seats (and some others) have somehow been sold twice 😬

I bought my tickets the day they were available to season ticket holders, and I'm fully expecting to turn up on Sunday and they're double booked for some reason

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The issue is that there are seats at the front of the corporate seating areas that have been released with the removal of the Boyle Sports banners. However, the Lounge is at capacity so they are sold as Standard tickets ( this happened at the Birmingham game)

So where do you go for a shit, a pis or a beer 🍺 at halftime, can't see them blocks having its own bar ect.

Users who are viewing this thread