TICKETS (6 Viewers)

Calista

I don't think the concourse is the issue with 13, as the entrance to 13 is via the same concourse as the rest of the East Stand
Just before the brick wall you mean? Yeah, if so that makes the reasoning about overflowing toilets (đź’©) etc. hard to understand.

I'm increasingly leaning towards someone else's suggestion that SAG members have Triskaidekaphobia. Easily solved by renumbering Block 13 to Block 12a.

hill83

That top paragraph is complete and utter bollocks.

The south stand was sold out for the Women's cup match in February.

“that aren’t pissed up, on coke and potentially up for a scrap”

We know that’s their thinking. Do we really want them to say it?

Boosh

Was there even home and away ends for that game?

No, I sat in the south stand and the concourse is much better than ours. It’s a decent away end really. It’s a much better view behind the other goal though

Brighton Sky Blue

“Why can you never open the whole of the South Stand?

As well as the segregation required by the SAG, the South Stand concourse capacity is not large enough to safely accommodate the number of seats/people in the South Stand.

Why do CCFC have more blocks of segregation than other clubs?

The level of segregation between home and away fans is a decision made by the Safety Advisory Group, not CCFC.”

That’s block 13, there’s no other blocks that aren’t open.

Does that mean the stadium was built while never being able to serve its theoretical maximum?

WestEndAgro

Can't wait to hear the Boro fan's singing "your grounds to big for you"
Unbelievable that 13 isn't open.
When there's a will there's a way.
Segregation around our own fans, you really couldn't write it.

Boosh

Nick and I aren't exactly pals but this is b*llocks. He's pointed you to documents setting out responsibilities etc. If you don't like the answer, fine. Doesn't change it. You want it to be complicated and dramatic; it isn't.

Maybe move on, enjoy your weekend, enjoy the game, and trust that Pete and others will keep the pressure on to get to the bottom of things when the season's done. We're not gonna get serious answers right now.

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

shmmeee

How far can we squeeze the away end? Is it possible to take more blocks like 9/10? Would that also give more concourse capacity?

Calista

Does that mean the stadium was built while never being able to serve its theoretical maximum?
I read it that when certain shutters are down, it means they have to limit the number of people according to the toilets available in that restricted area. But if it's right that Block 13 is accessed from the East Stand concourse (I don't know for sure), that block can't cause a problem like that in the South Stand?

Anyway, just provide buckets.

shmmeee

How far can we squeeze the away end? Is it possible to take more blocks like 9/10? Would that also give more concourse capacity?

In fact why can’t we do this anyway with the segregation that’s there? And have the concourse extend under block 10?

Calista

No, I sat in the south stand and the concourse is much better than ours. It’s a decent away end really. It’s a much better view behind the other goal though
Aren't the views basically identical, apart from one facing directly into the sun?

bigfatronssba

The question perfectly exposes their statement for the nonsense that it is.

That stand has been completely sold out, from block 6 right across to 12 on several occasions. Are they admitting that on those occasions they violated safety rules?

As for block 13, it’s not even part of the same concourse.

David O'Day

I read it that when certain shutters are down, it means they have to limit the number of people according to the toilets available in that restricted area. But if it's right that Block 13 is accessed from the East Stand concourse (I don't know for sure), that block can't cause a problem like that in the South Stand?

Anyway, just provide buckets.
you access 13 using the same vomitorium as 14

fernandopartridge

Nick and I aren't exactly pals but this is b*llocks. He's pointed you to documents setting out responsibilities etc. If you don't like the answer, fine. Doesn't change it. You want it to be complicated and dramatic; it isn't.

Maybe move on, enjoy your weekend, enjoy the game, and trust that Pete and others will keep the pressure on to get to the bottom of things when the season's done. We're not gonna get serious answers right now.
He hasn't

shmmeee

So to help Pete out, what are we saying good would look like?

All blocks on sale from the start
ST (x1) > Points tiers > General
Ideally better training on TicketMaster/support setting it up properly
Pre-agreed plans with SAG for various scenarios
Give us a chance to prove points can get the right people in the right places
Smoother buying experience for existing ST holders/groups
Sort whatever the fuck happened so we charged a bunch of people for corporate then took it away and refunded them

Anything else?

bigfatronssba

Sort whatever the fuck happened so we charged a bunch of people for corporate then took it away and refunded them

Anything else?

Only people with a certain amount of points to be allowed in the naughty blocks if that keeps the Health & Safety lot happy, but they would have to be on sale from the start so those people know its an option.

bigfatronssba

Anything else?

Never again have a situation when tickets go on general sale before priority sale

RoboCCFC90

Anything else?

I think the only thing lacking from this is CONSISTENCY. We all know tickets can be sold in all blocks, we’ve seen it as recent as the Lionesses game which has been mentioned in the thread.

The club also need to be consistent in the reasoning and their operations. Had the playoff semi final adhered to the same ticket sale structure as away games with STH having first opportunity to buy, followed by sales based on number of points and then general there would be no issue.

Users who are viewing this thread