TICKETS (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

In fairness a lot of people pay on the gate. I always have during seasons when not having a season ticket
Bloody hell!
Why not only allow those with points
Over 200 points to buy
Why have they made it over a number of points
I get it’s hugely frustrating for many people but wow

SBbucks

I've got a couple of mates who have done 6 or 7 games this season but always pay on the gate. They're not invested enough to agonise over their points tally, so couldn't buy earlier. Managed to get them a couple as still had some unused ST +1s, but there will be a lot of people like this.

But surely that’s the point? They’re not invested enough. If they really wanted to ensure the best probability of getting scarce tickets then they should have bought online or at the ticket office and put it on their account. The big problem here is not that the points system is being used today, but that it wasn’t used yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigfatronssba

Bloody hell!
Why not only allow those with points
Over 200 points to buy
Why have they made it over a number of points
I get it’s hugely frustrating for many people but wow

Its the disorganised nature of it that is frustrating.

I'm sure even you can admit that this whole process has been cock up?

Tickets on General sale, get 11k people waiting in a queue, announce a "sell out" then next day a thousand seats appear in the North Stand? Which are then only on priority sale

torchomatic

They haven't announced it but I reckon they have removed the points restriction?
Yeah, they absolutely will if they think they won't be able to sell all the tickets they've, stupidly, held back.

pusbccfc

Families have been next to the away fans all season in blocks 3 and 4.

It's definitely not just families either. There's loads of lads in those blocks.

skyblue1991

Bit annoyed having bought my tickets seperately yesterday evening I can't change them to move them together now that there's plenty available...

Flying Fokker

Worth a punt. They have opened it up to everyone now. 1 tkt per Id. loads left. Blocks 11/12,and the other end maybe 600 tickets?

Sky Blue Pete

Its the disorganised nature of it that is frustrating.

I'm sure even you can admit that this whole process has been cock up?

Tickets on General sale, get 11k people waiting in a queue, announce a "sell out" then next day a thousand seats appear in the North Stand? Which are then only on priority sale
There’s been some errors made yes. The whole process has not been a cock up no!

bigfatronssba

There’s been some errors made yes. The whole process has not been a cock up no!

An error is bringing Coffee when I asked for Tea!

Having general sale before priority sale is a complete screwup!

coop

Anyone been to the ground within the last hour still not received my other ticket I bought with season ticket (added to card).

shepardo01

Plenty still available in North Stand and South Stand for anyone still looking. Get on there now.
Tried to get on ticket in block 27,
STH with a large number of loyalty points.
I have used all of the +1s I could so thought that now they were on general sale, I'd be able to pick one more up... not the case, saying I've used my allocation....
More barriers to sales...

SonofErnie

Just managed to purchase 3 tickets in block 12. Only problem is I also purchased 2x Legends lounge tickets which I will now need to offload!

Users who are viewing this thread