Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Thread for those looking for FA cup tickets

Anyone know if the ticket sales open online at 10am or can you get in the queue earlier like last year ?
 
Anyone know if the ticket sales open online at 10am or can you get in the queue earlier like last year ?
Seen these lads in the queue with a tent last night so you'd best be quick
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240411_075554_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20240411_075554_Google.webp
    293.5 KB · Views: 12
I’m in the waiting room for the queue…
 
I was in the queue for 26 min,then i went straight into my ccfc ticket log in.I cant seem to see how many people are ahead of me though.
 
I take it you can't actually purchase anything till 10am even though your in the purchase section?
 
3500 when i went on
 
unable to load seat map :confused:
 
same here. Was 304 in the queue said I didn't have right permissions, so phoned club, they sorted my account. By the time I got back looks like all tickets have gone
 
Got an extra two tickets this morning. Took about 5 mins in the queue at about 9.30.

As I was over 50 points I went onto the SF straight away and put two tickets in my basket (one's next to my seat were still available). After 25 mins removed them and put them straight back in. Got to 10am, went to checkout, assigned them to the people who had under 50 points and Bob's Your Uncle. All sorted by 5 past.
 
I'm looking for one for my son near block 538 if anybody can help.
 
Hi all, I managed to get three tickets this morning but didn't have enough ID's to get my kid one. I need a single junior ticket, the seats next to us are even still available! Anyone with a spare ID that could help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
 
anyone want to swap a lower tier junior ticket for an upper tier adult ticket so my nephew can come with us?!? if not then will have an upper tier adult ticket for sale the day before the game!
 
Managed to get a ticket for my son thanks to a poster on here. You know who you are. Thank you again sir.
 
Hi, I can only buy one ticket as when I have bought tickets in the passed I have used by membership and bought them for my family. I trying to get tickets for me my dad and brother they live in Portugal and got flights. Has anyone else had this issue and how did they resolve it
 
Hi, I can only buy one ticket as when I have bought tickets in the passed I have used by membership and bought them for my family. I trying to get tickets for me my dad and brother they live in Portugal and got flights. Has anyone else had this issue and how did they resolve it
Unless they have an account with purchase history there is little you can do
 
Hi all, I managed to get three tickets this morning but didn't have enough ID's to get my kid one. I need a single junior ticket, the seats next to us are even still available! Anyone with a spare ID that could help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Hi, I can only buy one ticket as when I have bought tickets in the passed I have used by membership and bought them for my family. I trying to get tickets for me my dad and brother they live in Portugal and got flights. Has anyone else had this issue and how did they resolve it

Hi all, I managed to get three tickets this morning but didn't have enough ID's to get my kid one. I need a single junior ticket, the seats next to us are even still available! Anyone with a spare ID that could help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Have you sorted one yet?
 
I’m looking for an unused support number or spare ticket to get a ticket for my wife. She’s bought tickets before but all pre 2016 so can’t get one. Any help appreciated 🤞
 
I won't be going unfortunately, but I have my supporter number and my 14 year old daughter assigned to my account if anyone wants to use mine for tickets. Msg me.
Would I be able to use one of them?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom