Item Thread for those looking for FA cup tickets (1 Viewer)

skyblueflood

I thought I'd start a thread for those looking for FA cup tickets, so it doesnt get lost in other threads. I'm relatively new to the sub so if I'm breaking any rules, let me know and I'll delete.

I'll start the ball rolling. I'm looking for someone with a 50+ account who isn't planning on going down for the day so that I can link to my account. I have a ticket for myself but I'm trying to sort out 1 more for a mate so he can sit next to the rest of us. Cheers.

oscillatewildly

Whilst we're on the subject, if anybody could PM me with a guarantee of just three of tonights euro draw numbers I'm more than happy to guess the other two and the star numbers myself.
Muchas grasias.

skyblueflood

I don't understand your comment but if you're suggesting it's because it's unlikely, I know several people in person and a couple online who have managed to source tickets because 50+ loyalty points are not making the game.

Also, I managed to source my Wembley ticket last year from this site, (as did many others). You can view last year's thread to see for yourself. Great input into the conversation though.

skyblu3sk

I don't understand your comment but if you're suggesting it's because it's unlikely, I know several people in person and a couple online who have managed to source tickets because 50+ loyalty points are not making the game.

Also, I managed to source my Wembley ticket last year from this site, (as did many others). You can view last year's thread to see for yourself. Great input into the conversation though.

Hobo

I thought I'd start a thread for those looking for FA cup tickets, so it doesnt get lost in other threads. I'm relatively new to the sub so if I'm breaking any rules, let me know and I'll delete.

I'll start the ball rolling. I'm looking for someone with a 50+ account who isn't planning on going down for the day so that I can link to my account. I have a ticket for myself but I'm trying to sort out 1 more for a mate so he can sit next to the rest of us. Cheers.

Sit next to you? Does he want to go or not? Most people just request A Ticket. I could get you one but not now....your needs are too specific.

skyblueflood

Northern Skyblues supporters have had a lot of new members recently 🤔 very strange !!!

Born in Cov. Lived in Hillfields before moving to Stoke green/binley road. Plus, I've already got a ticket pal. Looking for one for my mate. Block 551. Love the conspiracy theories though.

skyblueflood

Theres fucking thousands left, if you were a proper Cov fan in the last 5 years you'll get tickets

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
I have tickets. I want one for my mate who moved away to NY after Uni several years ago. He was a season ticket for 10+ years before that. He still watches most games but carry on gatekeeping mate.

Covcraig@bury

Born in Cov. Lived in Hillfields before moving to Stoke green/binley road. Plus, I've already got a ticket pal. Looking for one for my mate. Block 551. Love the conspiracy theories though.
I’m not on about you , I’m on about The Northern Skyblues supporters club .

M&B Stand

I can get 2 from Club Wembley but the lowest I seen on the resale platform were 300 quid, and they disappear pretty much as soon as they go on.
That’s too much for a semi final if you ask me, the demand for our game is much higher as the first semi final. Man City haven’t sold out as usual.

CornishSkyBlue

Hi all, I’m in a similar situation as well to those above. I’m looking for 1 ticket for my brother, unfortunately I’ve always bought the tickets from my account for us and so he never actually created one. Any help would be much appreciated 🙏

ertayton

Hello, I’m in a similar position if anyone can help. Me and my mum go to pretty much every home game and the odd away game but my Dad who's a season ticket holder always buys us the tickets so we haven't got any of the points. If anyone could help out get either 1 or 2 tickets that would be great!

Chris1987

Hello, I’m in a similar position if anyone can help. Me and my mum go to pretty much every home game and the odd away game but my Dad who's a season ticket holder always buys us the tickets so we haven't got any of the points. If anyone could help out get either 1 or 2 tickets that would be great!
So your dad who already has points from holding a ST gets more points for buying tickets for games he's already going to ? Didn't know that this was possible .

SBbucks

I can’t understand why people do this, it’s a 5 second job to assign the tickets to the right people who can then earn points. Baffling.

paul keohane

Hi Guys,im coming over from Ireland for the game,id appreciate it if anyone would keep me in mind if a spare ticket becomes available!.Thanks Paul.

skysblue

Hi all, require 2 tickets for Son + sons girl friend both been away at uni. So as others if 2 become available I would appreciate it.

ertayton

So your dad who already has points from holding a ST gets more points for buying tickets for games he's already going to ? Didn't know that this was possible .
No I don’t think he even got the points if I’m honest. Stupid from us but we’ve just never thought about it, at least we know not to make the same mistake going forward

Johnnythespider

No I don’t think he even got the points if I’m honest. Stupid from us but we’ve just never thought about it, at least we know not to make the same mistake going forward
How does he buy you away tickets? It's one per person as far as I'm aware

skybluecam

So you've been to less than 4 non Wembley games in the last 4 seasons?

skybluedribble more like

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I can’t understand why people do this, it’s a 5 second job to assign the tickets to the right people who can then earn points. Baffling.
To be fair last season I bought a six match package and 3 of us used it for a couple of games. But it wouldn't let me assign the extra two tickets to someone else. So I ended up getting 20points and the two others got nothing.

Really frustrating as one of them has 30 points and if it'd let me assign the tickets they'd have had the 50 points and been eligible for the Wembley tickets.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Why all the sarcasm on this thread ? If you can't help don't. Personally I would like to see all the tickets sold

have to agree with this - if you can help then great, if not then why comment?

everyone has different circumstances as to why they can or can’t get a ticket, and if Cov fans can help fellow Cov fans out then why not? no need to take the ‘high and mighty’

Legia Sky Blue

Why all the sarcasm on this thread ? If you can't help don't. Personally I would like to see all the tickets sold

I'm guessing the sarcasm and wariness is based on the new forum members suddenly appearing asking for tickets, which could be a ploy used by Man United supporters who can't get tickets through their own club to try and get some of ours instead. Obviously this shouldn't apply for people who have been members prior to the semi final draw being made though.

paul keohane

Id be surprised if the demand from the Man utd side was big, loads of their fans will be taking if for granted and hold off for the final!

Users who are viewing this thread