Item Thread for those looking for FA cup tickets (2 Viewers)

paul keohane

Im coming over from Ireland; i dont post up much here,lots of lurking,but im on here years! Hoping to pick up a ticket!

tigersb

Anyone know if the ticket sales open online at 10am or can you get in the queue earlier like last year ?

rob9872

Anyone know if the ticket sales open online at 10am or can you get in the queue earlier like last year ?
Seen these lads in the queue with a tent last night so you'd best be quick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_075554_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_075554_Google.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12

paul keohane

I was in the queue for 26 min,then i went straight into my ccfc ticket log in.I cant seem to see how many people are ahead of me though.

CCFCBat

same here. Was 304 in the queue said I didn't have right permissions, so phoned club, they sorted my account. By the time I got back looks like all tickets have gone

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Got an extra two tickets this morning. Took about 5 mins in the queue at about 9.30.

As I was over 50 points I went onto the SF straight away and put two tickets in my basket (one's next to my seat were still available). After 25 mins removed them and put them straight back in. Got to 10am, went to checkout, assigned them to the people who had under 50 points and Bob's Your Uncle. All sorted by 5 past.

SilchySkySblue

Hi all, I managed to get three tickets this morning but didn't have enough ID's to get my kid one. I need a single junior ticket, the seats next to us are even still available! Anyone with a spare ID that could help would be most appreciated.
Thanks

honestken

anyone want to swap a lower tier junior ticket for an upper tier adult ticket so my nephew can come with us?!? if not then will have an upper tier adult ticket for sale the day before the game!

The Nomad

Managed to get a ticket for my son thanks to a poster on here. You know who you are. Thank you again sir.

djbooth

Hi, I can only buy one ticket as when I have bought tickets in the passed I have used by membership and bought them for my family. I trying to get tickets for me my dad and brother they live in Portugal and got flights. Has anyone else had this issue and how did they resolve it

Balli001

Hi, I can only buy one ticket as when I have bought tickets in the passed I have used by membership and bought them for my family. I trying to get tickets for me my dad and brother they live in Portugal and got flights. Has anyone else had this issue and how did they resolve it
Unless they have an account with purchase history there is little you can do

Daveyblue

Hi all, I managed to get three tickets this morning but didn't have enough ID's to get my kid one. I need a single junior ticket, the seats next to us are even still available! Anyone with a spare ID that could help would be most appreciated.
Thanks

Thanks
Have you sorted one yet?

Users who are viewing this thread