This team will be better than the 22/23 team (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Remaining fixtures (currently)

8 top half teams
11 Bottom Half teams

Jamesimus

This team is better than last years IF they can keep this run going (I’m aware the odd blip is likely).

I agree with other posters when talking about the strength of the league. If we make the playoffs, our route already looks harder than last year. I don’t mind though because I think we’ll be even better next season.

covcity4life

This team is better than last years IF they can keep this run going (I’m aware the odd blip is likely).

I agree with other posters when talking about the strength of the league. If we make the playoffs, our route already looks harder than last year. I don’t mind though because I think we’ll be even better next season.
I think Boro as a semi holds up to playing Leeds or soton or Ipswich personally. They were going for autos last year and v good

No chance of playing a Luton in final this year though it seems

Not that it helped us last year lol

Grendel

Another team on the up in the last few games is Watford who have underperformed for most of the early part of the season

Evo1883

Another team on the up in the last few games is Watford who have underperformed for most of the early part of the season

Avoided pulling the trigger on their manager and now probably reaping the benefits

Cally Fedora

Can we end the notion that Wright has been playing “wide left” or as a “left winger”. He’s playing centre forward. It’s like saying Kitching is playing left back.

Great_Expectations

Since that game at PNE:
P12 W7 D4 L1, Scored 22 Conceded 8

As Brent would say, if we're heading in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.

Good one. If we’re talking about how the season has progressed so far I’d have gone with; if you want the rainbow you’ve got to put up with the rain.

Evo1883

At best I think we win 10 .. we don't lose many so you can see a few draws in there

I think we finish between 72 and 76 points

Mucca Mad Boys

83 is the fewest in the last 10 years, usually 90+.

69 was low for the play offs last year, in other years you’d need 75+

Often, it’s the years where the league isn’t competitive that increases the points tally of the top teams, naturally.

With it being a competitive field this season, you’d think 70-73 points will be enough for 6th place.

We’ve just got to keep the points ticking over now. We’ve had a v difficult run and frankly, we’ve smashed it.

Martin180

Ive got my weenie out now.
Natural Glow Reaction GIF

Fluffsta

Compare this team with the one we had at this time last year..

We are in a better postion than this time last year in a harder race.
We have better players now as a squad
We have more of our own players now instead of loans
We lost O Hare around this time last year due to injury. We have him in the squad for this season and he is in form
Robins seems to do better in the 2nd half of every season
We still have time to make another transfer in the market
We have yet assigned the Torpedo to active duty.

It's all good.

SleepyGinger

Do we think we’ll sell any of our assets will be sold in the summer? Didn’t even cross my mind until our turn around in form but I’m sure people will be keeping tabs on sakamoto/sheaf/Van Ewijk.

Diogenes

Do we think we’ll sell any of our assets will be sold in the summer? Didn’t even cross my mind until our turn around in form but I’m sure people will be keeping tabs on sakamoto/sheaf/Van Ewijk.

Can see someone in the prem sniffing around MVE in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread