This season home/away shirt - M&M Direct (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I cant remember the last time places like that sold them. I wonder if we had too many ordered so sold them over to them cheap?

HuckerbysQuiff

I cant remember the last time places like that sold them. I wonder if we had too many ordered so sold them over to them cheap?

never seen them there... clearly hit the big time again! 😂😂 can only assume we’ll reduce again to fall inline with this price. Must admit I’ve snapped away one up as I’ve got free delivery with M&M so no brainer!

rybccfc

Anybody know what the sizes are like with hummel as last one I bought was before them and it 2 xl and was tiny

HuckerbysQuiff

Anybody know what the sizes are like with hummel as last one I bought was before them and it 2 xl and was tiny

I bought a large last season, as the medium was slightly tighter fitting. This season I’ve got a medium as I think they fit more true to size. Only shirt I’ve got on large is membership shirt as based that on last seasons fit! 🤦🏻‍♂️

SkyBlueSoul

Bought the away one from the club literally 24 hours ago

giphy.gif

ajsccfc

real ones, or the dodgy knock-offs that have been circulating??
Wonder if the club know??

It's a reputable and legit site, they just tend to do a lot of late/previous season football kits. If you want to look like a slightly out of date Barcelona, Celtic or Napoli fan in particular they've got all you could ever need

Johnnythespider

Just had the home shirt delivered, i wonder if this will be an option with next season's shirt to take advantage of the distribution set up Hermes have. You have to wait ages for an order from the club site against 2 days from M&M

Nick

Administrator
Just had the home shirt delivered, i wonder if this will be an option with next season's shirt to take advantage of the distribution set up Hermes have. You have to wait ages for an order from the club site against 2 days from M&M

Yeah the wait for the shirts was they were being made wasn't it?

Travs

I ordered mine on thursday and it turned up this morning.

Usually wouldn't bother with a city top, but for 18 quid....

Johnnythespider

I e
Would the club receive any of the money from the m & m shirt sales ?
I was wondering about this, could it be something Hummel have in the contract to sell any stock the club don't sell to reduce costs ?

rob9872

Does the club get anything from sale of these? If not no better than the fakes.

jordan210

Does the club get anything from sale of these? If not no better than the fakes.

So by the logic any major club that is sold 3rd party. IE high street shop is no better then a fake.

The club will get a licensing fee as a minimum id guess. As the club shop is ran by a 3rd party its not like the club get 100% of every sale.

rob9872

Nothing fake about it, it's exactly the same as the one my lad got from the club
Sorry yes to clarify I meant in terms if not helping the club rather than the quality comparison. I agree as they're likely to be official and manufactured by Hummell

Adge

Sorry yes to clarify I meant in terms if not helping the club rather than the quality comparison. I agree as they're likely to be official and manufactured by Hummell
So what are you saying? If the official shirt was on sale at the club shop for £45 and M and M were doing the exact same for £18 then we should buy it from the club shop?🤔

Last edited:

Alkhen

Would the club receive any of the money from the m & m shirt sales ?

This was my concern as the club needs the money.

I recon these shirts just came as part of a bundle of dead stock which M&M has brought from Hummel direct. Hummel sells kits on their site so imagine they would have had a deal to give a cut to the club or have had it factored into the kit deal that they can produce and sell x number direct from the hummel site.

Highly doubt Cov would get anythng from M&M but would most likely have got a cut somewhere earlier.

Probably not the best place to buy if you want your cash to go direct to Cov but I'd imagine they would have got something at some point.

That all said I ordered a Gk shirt back when the CCFC store was doing free post, week and weeks ago and the thing is still on back order. It's a bit of a joke.

Last edited:

rob9872

So what are you saying? If the official shirt was on sale at the club shop for £45 and M and M were doing the exact same for £18 then we should buy it from the club shop?🤔
Its 23 very 19 so not really that big a difference. It's the same argument about buying ifollow or watching a dodgy stream which I'm sure you don't condone as the club gets no benefit.

Adge

Its 23 very 19 so not really that big a difference. It's the same argument about buying ifollow or watching a dodgy stream which I'm sure you don't condone as the club gets no benefit.
So you would not buy from M and M for the same product as is in the club shop and save yourself over £20 odd?

Users who are viewing this thread