Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

This news will send shockwaves around the globe

What is the logic behind the flat earth theory?
What have the powers that be got to gain by lying about the shape of the planet?
 
What is the logic behind the flat earth theory?
What have the powers that be got to gain by lying about the shape of the planet?

Just to make sure no one falls off :)

Imagine the cost of the warning signs
 
What is the logic behind the flat earth theory?
What have the powers that be got to gain by lying about the shape of the planet?

To keep the man down maaaaaaan.

It appears most of them are naturally very paranoid low IQ people.

Screen_Shot_2017_10_06_at_4.23.12_PM.png
 
To keep the man down maaaaaaan.

It appears most of them are naturally very paranoid low IQ people.

Screen_Shot_2017_10_06_at_4.23.12_PM.png

I ask because I've recently encountered one of these people who owns a local business and I find it bizarre but I don't know him enough to question him on it and someone else told me he got quite worked up when they spoke to him about it. Really weird.
 
I ask because I've recently encountered one of these people who owns a local business and I find it bizarre but I don't know him enough to question him on it and someone else told me he got quite worked up when they spoke to him about it. Really weird.

Even more reason to ask.

I used to love saying the opposite to somebody in a brexit discussion to wind them up.
 
Bollocks as usual, how does being a leaver mean having a low IQ? Remainers are the first to cry when it comes to insults but spout shite like this on the daily
Yes it does you economically illiterate spon end dweller

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
 
Bollocks as usual, how does being a leaver mean having a low IQ? Remainers are the first to cry when it comes to insults but spout shite like this on the daily
Wind your neck in. It was quite obviously a tongue-in-cheek comment. For someone who’s claimed on another thread today “I don’t get easily offended” you sure do get easily offended. Maybe it’s low IQ related;)
 
I hope he didn't have a wife and kids.
It's the ones that get left behind that pay the price.
 
To keep the man down maaaaaaan.

It appears most of them are naturally very paranoid low IQ people.

Screen_Shot_2017_10_06_at_4.23.12_PM.png
I've encountered a couple through work.
Tbh In their case they were pretty clever but entirely paranoid due to lifestyle drugs of choice.
 
I've encountered a couple through work.
Tbh In their case they were pretty clever but entirely paranoid due to lifestyle drugs of choice.
Came up with stuff like Saturn was formerly a sun and the current sun is square etc.
 
Bollocks as usual, how does being a leaver mean having a low IQ? Remainers are the first to cry when it comes to insults but spout shite like this on the daily

There’s huge amounts of evidence that the defining demographic between leavers and remainers and now Tory and non-Tory voters is level of education. Though some of that is because age is another key demographic and older generations were lower educated generally.

But as a 21 year old Tory leaver you don’t have that excuse ;)
 
There’s huge amounts of evidence that the defining demographic between leavers and remainers and now Tory and non-Tory voters is level of education. Though some of that is because age is another key demographic and older generations were lower educated generally.

But as a 21 year old Tory leaver you don’t have that excuse ;)

As of tomorrow ill be a 22 year old Tory leaver, maturing by the day

giphy.gif
 
Im still in a state of despair BSB

The general trend was strongest for education deciding how you voted. Doesn’t mean there weren’t many exceptions to it though.

Holding out for President Sanders
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom