THIS Gyokeres... (1 Viewer)

lord_garrincha

Plays like this on his loan period.

Then we don't sign him... Just wow!

skybluetony176

Credit has to be given to Robins and his team. I think we all saw Viktor get better as last season went on but I think they saw the player he will become and believed in him enough to bring him black. I say will become because I think he’s far from the finished article.

mds

He tried to play exactly like this on his loan period, but his struggle at Swansea then coming here slightly unfit, he obviously had something but was struggling to bring it to the fore.

kg82

He tried to play exactly like this on his loan period, but his struggle at Swansea then coming here slightly unfit, he obviously had something but was struggling to bring it to the fore.
Until the last few games, where you could see it. That Swansea loan really took it out of him. Good for us though!
I can see the Adebola comparisons (lot more mobile than Juke). He seems to be able to keep the ball and get out of tight situations. 3 goals in 6 games at the beginning of the season (should be 4), and he’s really shown everyone what he’s about. Happy he’s ours!

harvey098

Lower level but McGoldrick was a lot more “smoother”, half the time I don’t think even Gyokeres himself knows what he’s doing with it!

I just said in another thread how his dribbling really makes me laugh. Never really looks under control but it’s seemed to somehow work so far

Happy_Martian

I just said in another thread how his dribbling really makes me laugh. Never really looks under control but it’s seemed to somehow work so far

A bit like Ndlovu. Noone knew where he was going with the ball, frequently not even himself :)

no_loyalty

To be fair he seemed to live up to that in his first few games. Turns out he just needed a proper pre-season and game time, funny old game isn’t it

Yes he did struggle when he first arrived here last season, it was only in the last few games he looked really decent.

Covkid1968#

His ability to make defenders look like they’ve been tied up, their hands behind their backs and left for dead is often understated.

AB297A52-622B-4016-B5C3-A45CA1883077.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread