This forum - perspective (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

To make the playoffs I think we need a really good run at some point , 6 or 7 games where we win 5 or 6 in 7 games .. if we continue with the inconsistent form which alot of teams to be fair are showing , we won't ever be able to pull away to make enough room for the run in

We need about 44 points from 26 matches .. a big ask

Agree with this. Run in is absolutely brutal, though maybe a couple of teams will be promoted or out of it by then.

Bugsy

To make the playoffs I think we need a really good run at some point , 6 or 7 games where we win 5 or 6 in 7 games .. if we continue with the inconsistent form which alot of teams to be fair are showing , we won't ever be able to pull away to make enough room for the run in

We need about 44 points from 26 matches .. a big ask

We will do it, I believe.......PUSB

Brighton Sky Blue

Agree with this. Run in is absolutely brutal, though maybe a couple of teams will be promoted or out of it by then.

Bournemouth and Fulham have already built up sizeable but not insurmountable gaps at the top, the playoffs looks like a free for all. Consistency or lack of it is what decides where we end up.

stupot07

Again, concern about Dabo being out of position, understandable. But people demanding we play 4 4 2 which basically put the whole 10 outfield players out of position was ridiculous.
I wasn't filled with confidence when I saw the starting 11 myself but given the absentees I could understand it, with perhaps the exception of Gyokeres
I didnt see one comment demanding we play 442. I did see some however suggest we should ahead gone with a back 4.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

The match thread reflects emotions at a game with people getting worked up and being knee-jerk - long may it last.

Users who are viewing this thread