Things that annoy you (7 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Has the law changed on overtaking buses when they are pulled over? People love to sit behind them and watch people getting on and off.

Sick Boy

You must be back in the UK again mate as surely there is not a single driver in Italy that doesn't know how their horn works.....
Haha It was in response to @Nick
I must be well on my way to citizenship; I got flashed last week for not indicating while suddenly turning in a residential area.

richnrg

Adverts that use shitty rhymes (mainly on the radio)

e.g. Halfords -"...for every occasion/...the home of staycations"

Sky have just released one to advertise their new glass telies, which also has a stupid rhyme which sounds like it took a 5 year old two minutes to create.

Liquid Gold

I don't know why this came to mind today but I once had one of those FA Cup Final flat caps that was signed by the cup winning team. Came home from work one day and my gf at the time had "washed it as it looked dirty".

Washed all the signatures off. Broke up with her not long after.

I don't know if my annoying thing is like, people going through your stuff or people doing things to your stuff without you asking or if it's just that bitch destroyed my cap.

Sick Boy

I don't know why this came to mind today but I once had one of those FA Cup Final flat caps that was signed by the cup winning team. Came home from work one day and my gf at the time had "washed it as it looked dirty".

I don't know if my annoying thing is like, people going through your stuff or people doing things to your stuff without you asking or if it's just that bitch destroyed my cap.
That’s awful but also quite funny. My girlfriend once put all my city shirts into a bag for a charity shop because they go back to the 90s and she thought they were pointless to keep.
Obviously we then had an argument and resulted in her saying the colour sky blue is disgusting. 😂😂😂

fernandopartridge

Neighbours who consistently honk their horn to draw the attention of someone inside their house, no matter what hour it is.

Stop being a lazy fuck and go to the door
The next door neighbour gets picked up by his mate every day at about the same time, they're both into cars boy racers but maybe in their late 20s / early 30s the sad fucks. Anyway, every day his mate turns up and beeps the horn at the same time.

fernandopartridge

That’s awful but also quite funny. My girlfriend once put all my city shirts into a bag for a charity shop because they go back to the 90s and she thought they were pointless to keep.
Obviously we then had an argument and resulted in her saying the colour sky blue is disgusting.
Is this the current one?

LastGarrison

People who put up bedsheets or banners celebrating people birthday’s, usually on roundabouts, but then don’t bother taking them down.

There’s one up on the Binley Business Park roundabout wishing ‘Happy 18th Birthday Becky’ and I’m sure it’s been up that long that Becky is now a middle aged divorcee with three kids.

chiefdave

90 minutes into trying to work out why everything at one site has suddenly gone offline "some workman cut a cable from a pole outside to the building just before it went off, is that related?". Why didn't you tell me that at the start!

Sick Boy

Is this the current one?
Yes it is, during the first League 1 season she made a point of watching our games to laugh at us and the kit - then during the second one to laugh at the crowd at St Andrews.
I managed to break a coffee table celebrating Godden’s goal vs Ipswich, which went down well and is a small pay back. 😎

shmmeee

The ex wife. Infuriating.

Sends my daughter in without a coat, without her glasses, wrong shoes, you name it. Has the cheek to call me at 7:30 in the morning and go off about the fact the PE T-shirt I sent her in wasn’t brand new (because the school are providing her with one but delivery is delayed).

Feels like I have to be whiter than white just to keep seeing my kids and she can do what she likes.

Nick

Administrator

Sends my daughter in without a coat, without her glasses, wrong shoes, you name it. Has the cheek to call me at 7:30 in the morning and go off about the fact the PE T-shirt I sent her in wasn’t brand new (because the school are providing her with one but delivery is delayed).

Feels like I have to be whiter than white just to keep seeing my kids and she can do what she likes.

Sounds like a proper c**t.

robbiekeane

People who put up bedsheets or banners celebrating people birthday’s, usually on roundabouts, but then don’t bother taking them down.

There’s one up on the Binley Business Park roundabout wishing ‘Happy 18th Birthday Becky’ and I’m sure it’s been up that long that Becky is now a middle aged divorcee with three kids.
Probably already was in Binley

JAM See

Keep calm and do the right thing mate. Your kids are the most important people in this 'relationship'.

It will be alright in the end, and if it's not alright, it's not the end.

wingy

The fucking roads and the absolute bellends that don't drive with any caution or consideration of other drivers, conditions ,awkward manouvers etc etc.
Just taken a fucking hour from Leamington.
30minute journey in April/May.
Get back to that office Boris and his boys say.
Cretin.

shmmeee

Keep calm and do the right thing mate. Your kids are the most important people in this 'relationship'.

It will be alright in the end, and if it's not alright, it's not the end.

Way past the anger mate and never let it go public anyway. Just frustrating I’m stuck attached to this woman for another 12 years minimum and we can’t just find an equilibrium. I’ve been turning so many cheeks it’s unreal.

Just wish we had a justice and family law system I could trust to be fair so I didn’t have to constantly walk on eggshells while taking abuse.

xcraigx

Sky. I binned off the TV 6 months back as everything I watch I stream so have no need for it. Every month without fail they ring, and ring, and ring until I answer. They then proceed to try and flog me TV for more than I used to pay and it's a wonderful deal just for me because I'm such a loyal customer. They are now belatedly blocked but sometimes leave silent voicemails which is quite annoying.

EE. I get a call, 'We've got some amazing deals'. I've got 5 minutes spare so I listen. The call handler hears my child in the background. It seems they do a tablet for a kids, packed with all sorts of games and loads of data. £11 a month, 24 month contract. Only they of course don't sell it as such. 'It's only 30p a day, you could get two weeks worth of use for the price of a coffee etc etc'. Sounds real cheap and I can see how people can get suckered into these deals when such small amounts are being quoted. It is however £264 all in, which isn't cheap at all. Whilst on the phone I found an identical one on ebay for £65. I'm not sure how much a sim costs these days but I'm sure their wonderful deal is £100 more than anyone with 2 minutes to spare can find somewhere else. Conning gits.

skyblue1991

Still cuts deep 34.5 years later!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

Shops

10 tills
2 people on them
Queue of about 50 people

10 people who work there stood watching and having a chat
Now now Victor, steady on old boy.

richnrg

You go to an interview or a meeting and when you say you're here to see Mr Smith some snotty nosed twat who you smile at says "....and you are ? "
I once replied "....I am what ? "
I know what you mean.
I once went to a 'posh' dinner party, and was asked by some lady (who i know had not worked a day her her life, but had a rich husband) , "and what is it that you do?"
I felt like saying "the same as you do, ..breath, eat, and shit every now and again"

OffenhamSkyBlue

I know what you mean.
I once went to a 'posh' dinner party, and was asked by some lady (who i know had not worked a day her her life, but had a rich husband) , "and what is it that you do?"
I felt like saying "the same as you do, ..breath, eat, and shit every now and again"
What she actually meant was "and what is it that you do, pleb?"

I think this is acceptable social intercourse, but i have HATED the "And you are ...?" line since my first day at Uni when asked by one of the "elders" in the hall i lived in. Superior prick!

Terry Gibson's perm

Met police take no action after review of Prince Andrew case, are the met police the best people to be looking into this with their current record?

Users who are viewing this thread