Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

stay_up_skyblues

I tend to try not to make so much of a formal effort when going for a shit.

See when I keep my coat on I always worry I’m gonna accidentally get it caught in the tissue and wipe my arse with it. So I’m definitively in the coat hanger crew. Nothing worse than having to try and find a dry patch on the floor free from piss to put your jacket before facing south.

Sky Blue Harry H

CWR (and others) broadcasting 'don't panic re petrol' Ring us up if you see anyone panicking. Gggrrr. What did / do they think will happen? Making/creating their own news. Responsibility? Followed by (and I felt I was being grumpy for being irked by a nice news article) a young lady receiving the Coventry Poet Laureate award. 'Read your poem' (about Cov) asked her former teacher ' Smashed in World War One' she started ( no, it was World War 2, I wanted to shout) End of grump.

eastwoodsdustman

I got petrol today. Not only did I waltz in and fill the car up but it was just as they were putting out the triple pack sandwiches in the shop. Combine that with the Twix Xtra and the meal deal pays for itself. My Leave vote keeps justifiying itself
You’d have been waiting for 15 minutes just to get into the petrol station by new. Wankers are out panic buying petrol,

Tommo1993

Carnage out there today. Took 28 minutes to travel 0.3 miles into the Costco in Derby so I could make a delivery, just trying to get past all the petrol wankers. Wasn’t able to fill up back in Cov, all the BP’s were empty. Should be fun next week if this moronic behaviour doesn’t die down.

Tommo1993

It was perfectly fine getting fuel this morning.

They put stuff all over the news to make people panic.

Yeah, it took me by surprise. Haven’t listened to any radio or news today. Thought Christmas had come early or something.

Sbarcher

Yeah, it took me by surprise. Haven’t listened to any radio or news today. Thought Christmas had come early or something.
Haven’t you heard, Christmas is being cancelled this year. Read it in the papers.

dutchman

When you park your brand new £100m boat in Monaco and everyone else's boat looks exactly the same. How bloody annoying is that?

large-6efc7a17a9aca28d6b99061af9676bc1.jpg

Terry Gibson's perm

New boss coming in and bringing in silly rules many that we had before and failed.

She held a meeting the other night to tell us how we are going to help the rest of the building and everybody sat there like nodding dogs, somebody (you can guess who😉) asked how they are going to help us surprisingly had no answer.

Tommo1993

This fuel bullshit is stressing me out for the week, plenty of failed deliveries and I’m sure our office staff will be all too quick to blame us for it, as usual.

shmmeee

New boss coming in and bringing in silly rules many that we had before and failed.

She held a meeting the other night to tell us how we are going to help the rest of the building and everybody sat there like nodding dogs, somebody (you can guess who😉) asked how they are going to help us surprisingly had no answer.

New bosses who immediately try and change everything are ridiculous. No attempt to find out why things are as they are so make the same mistakes as those that went before. It’s all ego and a need to feel they’re having “impact”

Hertsccfc

New bosses who immediately try and change everything are ridiculous. No attempt to find out why things are as they are so make the same mistakes as those that went before. It’s all ego and a need to feel they’re having “impact”
Seen this happen so many times. Rather than take time and make evidence based decisions they decide they have to change things to justify their appointment. They often use a set of false stats to justify making changes, rather than understanding what those stats really mean. The number of times I have seen the cycle of new boss contracting out services and then next new boss decides to bring it back in house. Real managers and leaders listen and understand first before making such decisions.

Terry Gibson's perm

It happens a lot at our place and normally lasts about a week before they realise their ideas are mainly shit and they disappear back to their office to do nothing all night.

Users who are viewing this thread