Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Fucking work - again.

Someone makes changes at 8:30am this morning. Customer then calls up to say everything stopped working at 8:30am this morning,

Call gets assigned to me instead of person who made the changes. Person who made the changes then claims this is completely unrelated and therefore isn't going to help as its nothing to do with them. 3 hours of pissing about trying to work out what has happened as nothing has been documented and surprisingly enough it was the change made this morning.

This happens on a regular basis.

I'd just assign it to the person who made the change and tell them to deal with it.

Surely the first thing to try is reverse what they did? If they didn't document what they did, it's their problem.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Is that Supply Chain or one of the Category Tower entities ?

Dunno....and to be fair, "procurement company" is probably not my best description.....its usually "facilities management" or "industrial solutions provider" type companies that do the buying in my case.... I assume they are probably contracted in one of the category towers...

Sky_Blue_Daz

The way my wife opens packets , rather then open them from the top she rips them open from the side

Reactions: vow

Sky_Blue_Daz

Even the way she eats crisps is annoying , she sucks the flavour off them and puts them back in the bag. I found this out ages ago when she’d left half a tube of Pringles in the kitchen and I had a handful of them🤢

Tommo1993

Even the way she eats crisps is annoying , she sucks the flavour off them and puts them back in the bag. I found this out ages ago when she’d left half a tube of Pringles in the kitchen and I had a handful of them🤢

Ah. People who do this. Revolting, I have to leave the room.

Sbarcher

The way my wife opens packets , rather then open them from the top she rips them open from the side
Mine does it with bread. Says she can never open the little sticky tape band so just rips into the side. Mess all over and mouldy bread after a couple of day.

Sbarcher

Now then, you should just put a little smear of Marmite around your todger. You can then pop it back into your pants when the ”flavour” has gone.

jimmyhillsfanclub

The utter prick who nearly knocked me off my bike in his brand new Land Rover defender as he was too busy pressing the buttons on his stupid new toy......If i see his stupid "survival package" edition vehicle anywhere about soon, I'm gonna smash off the wing mirror that clipped me....fucking arsehole.

.....in fact, anyone who lives in an urban setting & buys (rents) a land rover defender is a massive c**t.

NorthernWisdom

The utter prick who nearly knocked me off my bike in his brand new Land Rover defender as he was too busy pressing the buttons on his stupid new toy......If i see his stupid "survival package" edition vehicle anywhere about soon, I'm gonna smash off the wing mirror that clipped me....fucking arsehole.

.....in fact, anyone who lives in an urban setting & buys (rents) a land rover defender is a massive c**t.
Some aren't exactly great at giving way on single carriageway country roads, either. Don't want to get their 4x4 a bit muddy by driving on the grass, see...

JAM See

Calm down. JLR do provide a lot of employment in this region.

Cunts are cunts, regardless of what penis extension they choose to buy/rent.

Mcbean

Roadworks effing everywhere - we are pinned in by traffic lights in every direction seriously from our small village

Terry Gibson's perm

Nah, they look at the football calendar and take it all in. And then organise things out of pure spite.

I’ve had the opposite I let my wife arrange a trip to Blackpool for us the same weekend we are away at Blackburn so only a short drive across.

Terry Gibson's perm

Asked my boss for the for the night of on the night we play Peterborough as my wife has an event on, boss says too many off but you can have it hand the form in and one of her assistants says you can’t have it too many off. So me being patient told him to fuck off and speak to his boss as you don’t make those decisions so he has now spent the last couple of days sulking

Last edited:

Tommo1993

I’ve had the opposite I let my wife arrange a trip to Blackpool for us the same weekend we are away at Blackburn so only a short drive across.

Did something similar with my then very new Mrs. It was at the sampling stage, we weren’t an official item! I managed to convince her to go to Oldham away on the Tuesday night, so we nipped down the M61. Think we lost 3 or 4-1, it might have been Maddison’s first goal, and it was bloody warmer in Blackpool.

Terry Gibson's perm

Did something similar with my then very new Mrs. It was at the sampling stage, we weren’t an official item! I managed to convince her to go to Oldham away on the Tuesday night, so we nipped down the M61. Think we lost 3 or 4-1, it might have been Maddison’s first goal, and it was bloody warmer in Blackpool.

I took my then girlfriend (now wife) for a day out in Grimsby just so happened we were playing them that day she hated every minute

Sbarcher

Asked my boss for the for the night of on the night we play Peterborough as my wife has an event on, boss says too many off but you can have it hand the form in and one of her assistants says you can’t have it too many off. So me being patient told him to fuck off and speak to his boss as you don’t make those decisions so he has now spent the last couple of days sulking
People who tell me to F off when I'm only doing my job!
PS- I'm not sulking, just being quiet.

Terry Gibson's perm

People who tell me to F off when I'm only doing my job!
PS- I'm not sulking, just being quiet.

People who are making decisions above their pay grade, people of assistant level have no power to make any decisions like this our union do not allow it to happen, they just think they can get away with it and do with non union employees but as you can tell I am a big supporter of the union.

OffenhamSkyBlue

5Live - again
Interviewing Emma Raducanu's first primary school teacher who is explaining how "humble and grounded" she was at age 5. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO wants to hear this shit, regarding whichever sports star is in the news. No-one gives a shit about tennis unless a Brit is winning, anyway!

And if "journalists" (although that is a definite misnomer these days) had to come up with a set of questions that didn't include the terms "What did that feel like?" or "How did that make you feel?" or "What/how much does it mean to you?" they would be utterly lost! And I bet everyone who is asked those sorts of questions day in, day out gets heartily sick of trying to come up with an interesting answer!

STOP IT!!!!!!!

OffenhamSkyBlue

There are some truly revolting people inhabiting Twitter - in particular the comments being made (again) about Chris Whitty simply because he is doing his best to do his job.
Social media has spawned a new breed of disgusting people who are being given a platform to say whatever they like.

Sbarcher

5Live - again
Interviewing Emma Raducanu's first primary school teacher who is explaining how "humble and grounded" she was at age 5. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO wants to hear this shit, regarding whichever sports star is in the news. No-one gives a shit about tennis unless a Brit is winning, anyway!

And if "journalists" (although that is a definite misnomer these days) had to come up with a set of questions that didn't include the terms "What did that feel like?" or "How did that make you feel?" or "What/how much does it mean to you?" they would be utterly lost! And I bet everyone who is asked those sorts of questions day in, day out gets heartily sick of trying to come up with an interesting answer!

STOP IT!!!!!!!
Those same questions are put to people after a disaster or they have lost a loved one.
The young lady has been fantastic, but it will be wall to wall coverage now until the final.

I know someone called Emma, maybe it will get me a soundbite.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Those same questions are put to people after a disaster or they have lost a loved one.
The young lady has been fantastic, but it will be wall to wall coverage now until the final.

I know someone called Emma, maybe it will get me a soundbite.
The other thing that boiled my piss this morning was the truly awful Rachel Burden interviewing a sports economist guy and saying "the media need to ensure the pressure on Emma Raducanu doesn't get too much" - meanwhile, she's whipping the listening public into a frenzy about her talent and setting her up to fail - NOT REALISING HER OWN PROGRAMME IS A VERY BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!

I suspect a large proportion of the British public won't truly take Miss Raducanu to their hearts until she has a Naomi Osaka-style nervous breakdown!

Nick

Administrator
I saw somebody on some news saying anybody and everybody in sports and marketing will want to use her to market their products.

Will they?

Users who are viewing this thread