Things that annoy you (8 Viewers)

skyblue1991

The 4x pack of beer that uses cardboard instead of plastic rings.

Abolsutely useless, the cardboard came apart, dropped all cans and one of them split all over the floorr!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Abolsutely useless, the cardboard came apart, dropped all cans and one of them split all over the floorr!

About as useful as paper straws.

BodicoteSkyBlue

I bought a four pack in the week that was glued together! No cardboard or plastic rings. Great, until I pulled them apart, shaking each can in the process 😩

Marty

I know Hersall Common has been looking a bit of a mess lately, but in the past few weeks it was nice and clean, since the pikeys have moved in, it looks an absolute shambles. Litter all over the place, burnt grass. About time the council moved the fuckers on.

Tommo1993

This. Fucking moron. He’s always doing it.

Attachments

• 70A55214-D42D-4815-AC61-B1FEE4581BA9.png
    70A55214-D42D-4815-AC61-B1FEE4581BA9.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 56

wingy

I know Hersall Common has been looking a bit of a mess lately, but in the past few weeks it was nice and clean, since the pikeys have moved in, it looks an absolute shambles. Litter all over the place, burnt grass. About time the council moved the fuckers on.
Think they've gone now.

ccfctommy

Easier said than done.

A risk assessment has to be made by the Council, see if there is any pregnant women, children etc. Then the enforcement team has to go to the court to legally evict them.

Skybluefaz

They don’t? The viewfinder is flipped because you’re used to mirrors, but the image is the right way around.
That reddit thread contains some answers to people who were confused by the Wes Jobello photo.

Which is flipped, you can tell by the Hummel badge. Might be captured from a stream or something so no post processing to present it the right way round or something.

Last edited:

ovduk78

Had a couple of texts claiming to be from HSBC saying that a payment from an account I don't have needs authorising. What do you do, just ignore it & block number or tell them where to go?

Terry Gibson's perm

I have had a few from different banks and one was sent from my own bank so just ignored them all, had one from the post office fed ex and ups

vow

Had a couple of texts claiming to be from HSBC saying that a payment from an account I don't have needs authorising. What do you do, just ignore it & block number or tell them where to go?
I personally wouldn't reply to the text. But would report it to HSBC at least, I think they have fraud/phishing department, you can look it up online.

Otherwise block and ignore.

D

Deleted member 4439

Bumblebees that appear to take up residence in Hozelock hose reels, the type you attach to the wall. Still in there today from yesterday.

Turned the tap off, disconnected, started to take the said hose reel apart but noticed the bumble bee had stopped making a noise, even when I shook the hose reel. Connected hose reel back up and turned on the tap. When the hose reel is fully extended, as it was, the water going through it sounds like a bumblebee.

🙄

Sbarcher

Bumblebees that appear to take up residence in Hozelock hose reels, the type you attach to the wall. Still in there today from yesterday.

Turned the tap off, disconnected, started to take the said hose reel apart but noticed the bumble bee had stopped making a noise, even when I shook the hose reel. Connected hose reel back up and turned on the tap. When the hose reel is fully extended, as it was, the water going through it sounds like a bumblebee.

🙄
Never mind Honey!

ccfctommy

A Muslim woman dressed in all black, trying to cross the ring road clambering all over the metal railings. Thought I was going to hit her

oscillatewildly

There is also a trend inside my works for people with PhDs to give themselves the title of Dr in their signature, even though it's the civil service and we don't care one iota that you have a PhD.

Dubed, BA, BSc, MSc, PhD.
I think I'm probably the worlds worst eater of alphabetti spaghetti. I've got the letters down my front to prove it.

Tommo1993

Discovering it's St George's day.

If it wasn't for twitter I wouldn't know. Media not really covering it? Wokeness perhaps?

This is how I know it. People happy to dig out their made up Irish heritage for Plastic Paddy day. I’ve never known St George’s Day to get much attention.

Users who are viewing this thread