Things that annoy you (10 Viewers)

Kneeza

People who pronounce Aston Martin as Astin Martin.
So basically, Top Gear presenters.
Or specifically Paddy McGuinness now, having wrested it from the tit Clarkson.

ccfc92

People who pronounce Aston Martin as Astin Martin.
So basically, Top Gear presenters.
Or specifically Paddy McGuinness now, having wrested it from the tit Clarkson.

People who bought an Aston Martin that is a Toyota IQ wrapped.

wingy

Ah well look here boys the school's are back ,nice easy targets for a few mobile phones.
Wyken,Caludon area , been on your toes .

Sbarcher

My wife again - sorry luv
Even though I am 3 shoe sizes bigger, if she wants to pop out to the car/bins or water the plants etc, she will always put on my shoes. However, she will not put them on properly but force down the heel to make it into a slip on. She has broken the backs of most of my shoes this way.
Doesn't matter how many times I tell her, she continues to do it.
Obviously a first world problem, but bloody annoying!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Even though I am 3 shoe sizes bigger, if she wants to pop out to the car/bins or water the plants etc, she will always put on my shoes. However, she will not put them on properly but force down the heel to make it into a slip on. She has broken the backs of most of my shoes this way.

Get an old pair, fill them with jam/toothpaste/swarfega & leave them handy by the door for the next time......that'll teach her

wingy

If she must do it ,then just nominate a single pair and leave her to it .
You must then stow the others more securely.🤔

Mcbean

Start wearing her shoes to do the lawn and getting the bins back from the road - I am sure she will see it your way and at the same time you might be able to comment on how poor her footwear is for practical tasks

Sbarcher

Start wearing her shoes to do the lawn and getting the bins back from the road - I am sure she will see it your way and at the same time you might be able to comment on how poor her footwear is for practical tasks
Hmm. Quite like the idea of popping down the shops in a pair of high heels

Mcbean

The much maligned crocs , I love them , got a normal pair , a pair of croc sandals and flip flops all worn with white socks 😁
😀still got my crocs - great around the house or the beach if we ever get back to one - seems like now only children , old fogies , you and me still wear

skyblue1991

Night shifts.

Did a few nights this week and only just recovering now. Completely fucks your system up.

I'm sure there are some on this forum that regularly work night shifts and possibly but definitely not for me!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

ovduk78

Night shifts.

Did a few nights this week and only just recovering now. Completely fucks your system up.

I'm sure there are some on this forum that regularly work night shifts and possibly but definitely not for me!

Just coming up to 5 months working nights 4 on 4 off and that's me quitting at the end of next week. Struggle to get enough sleep during the day and get my body clock sorted just in time to start the process again.

Marty

Night shifts.

Yeah, nights are horrendous. Only did it for about 6 months and managed to wangle a slightly different shift finishing at midnight, which was bad enough, now work straight days but with a fairly early start, up at 5.30, start work at 7.

Tommo1993

Did night shifts for a few months at Tesco when I was 20. Easily the worst job I’ve ever had. Life changing, couldn’t hack it. Have done a couple of nights on my current job, but it’ll be one in between normal day shifts, which can muck you up even more. Nobody on the roads though! (y)

hill83

I do nights, 7 12 hour shifts a month and 7 days. It’s tricky but I’m used to it now and I get a lot of recovery time. Plus 7 days off in a row every month. Saying that not sure how much longer I will be up for it.
Don’t think I’d be able to do 4 on 4 off.

Nick

Administrator
Used to do 4 on 4 off daytimes and it was OK, I have covered night shifts and dont think I could do 4 days, 4 off, 4 nights, 4 off, 4 days. Id be a zombie.

Kneeza

Did nights for about three years solid in my twenties in the 1970s. Four ten-hour shifts a week, Monday to Thursday.
Loved it. More money, long weekends, down the pub at midday every Friday, and a pint or two there before every shift. Blasts into town on my Yam at 'lunchtime' to the Parson's Nose for our snap...

It'd kill me now!

Users who are viewing this thread