Things that annoy you (10 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I have this argument at work over smoke breaks if we work our daily hours it’s 4.25 hours per day we have a guy that gets in starts the shift and goes off for a coffee break has various breaks for more coffee through the night and has a smoke break at midnight, he is also always the first to leave as well. He knows how to play the system as well with sick leave he has loads of time off in two blocks a year so nothing gets said to him.
Yeah I work with people that will have 6 or 7 X 10 minutes for a smoke a day. Then making drinks etc.

Tommo1993

When people petitioned and campaigned to abolish bus lanes, succeed, and still don’t use those lanes - causing congestion that they were moaning about!

Tommo1993

Binley Road, nobody seems to use it. A couple of people even honk at you for going down it.

(Not that I've been there for a while, so can't tell you if it's still suspended!)

Think they all are still suspended. Next time you’re up there just watch the 30mph average!

NorthernWisdom

Think they all are still suspended. Next time you’re up there just watch the 30mph average!
Oooh, can I do another annoyance then? People who slow down for the average speed camera. It's an average speed camera, so if you've been barrelling along at 25mph+ above the speed limit, slowing to 37 in a 40 zone for roadworks ain't going to cut it!

Also don't be surprised if that means I pull out on you, because I want to overtake the car in front who's also slowed down!

Tommo1993

Oooh, can I do another annoyance then? People who slow down for the average speed camera. It's an average speed camera, so if you've been barrelling along at 25mph+ above the speed limit, slowing to 37 in a 40 zone for roadworks ain't going to cut it!

Also don't be surprised if that means I pull out on you, because I want to overtake the car in front who's also slowed down!

I sort of hope that continues, it provides a daily laugh for me. No idea what average means, sorry!

NorthernWisdom

I sort of hope that continues, it provides a daily laugh for me. No idea what average means, sorry!
It's more when they then end up going slower than me, then seem to take offence at, once they drop back from my blind spot, me pulling out to overtake the car in front, and not accelerating up to the speeds they were going at previously.

If you want to overtake me, fine, but at least have the decency to do it!

ccfc92

I'm normally not a fan of speed cameras, but the average speed cameras really weed out the intellectually deficient members of society.

wingy

Fookers all seem to settle at 30mph even when it's 40 .
Doing my head on the Ansty rd .
Takes me twelve minute's to do around 3 miles to the M69 in the morning .
Pathetic.
I've nearly got to the M1 in around the same amount of time .
Like NW says you can barely get out to change lane, overtake etc .

Nick

Administrator
When a shop is one in one out, somebody comes out but they don't let you in. Fuming.

It's as if they want people windmilling

ccfc92

Being so used to Sky/Virgin where you can pause/rewind etc.

Stuck in hotel with freeview TV. First world problems I know .

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Supermarkets have to be one of the places where you are at most risk from catching the virus. You would think everyone would be vigilant wouldn't you?

I am sick of seeing people bumbling around with absolutely no awareness of what is going on around them. It amazes me that they have even survived in society this long. Then you get to the till and some overweight whale in front of you with a trolley full of a hundred bags of chicken nuggets ploughs on ignorantly whilst you have to wait to pay for the two items you needed to come in for.

The latter gripe is more aimed at Lidl, Aldi, and Morrisons.

NorthernWisdom

Supermarkets have to be one of the places where you are at most risk from catching the virus. You would think everyone would be vigilant wouldn't you?

I am sick of seeing people bumbling around with absolutely no awareness of what is going on around them. It amazes me that they have even survived in society this long. Then you get to the till and some overweight whale in front of you with a trolley full of a hundred bags of chicken nuggets ploughs on ignorantly whilst you have to wait to pay for the two items you needed to come in for.

I know it's probably a danger of this thread overlapping, but I gave a wide birth to the maskless loon, banging on to the poor checkout assistant about spiritual healing, and how that would save him from Covid. Seen him twice now - first time wasn't sure what the context was, second time it was absolutely clear!

I might change the time I go shopping!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I know it's probably a danger of this thread overlapping, but I gave a wide birth to the maskless loon, banging on to the poor checkout assistant about spiritual healing, and how that would save him from Covid. Seen him twice now - first time wasn't sure what the context was, second time it was absolutely clear!

I might change the time I go shopping!

I would just kick his ankles out from behind 'by accident' as he's leaving the store and make sure he hits the concrete.

He'll want to wear a mask when his teeth have been knocked out.

SBAndy

People in supermarkets drive me crazy. Like you say, just meander around seemingly without a care in the world. Also when there’s a group of about 7 of them treating it as a family outing - bizarre behaviour. Get in, get your stuff on your list, get out. If you’re in there for longer than 30-40 minutes you’re doing something wrong.

Tommo1993

What bugs me about all this is I’m no believer in any COVID-19 conspiracy - the only thing I’ve questioned is the apparent origin. I wear a mask when I should and generally stick to the rules, and get called a “sheep” for doing so. But someone who has read/heard some far fetched conspiracy and claimed it as their own isn’t a “sheep”? Bill Gates must control my thoughts, I don’t know.

shmmeee

What bugs me about all this is I’m no believer in any COVID-19 conspiracy - the only thing I’ve questioned is the apparent origin. I wear a mask when I should and generally stick to the rules, and get called a “sheep” for doing so. But someone who has read/heard some far fetched conspiracy and claimed it as their own isn’t a “sheep”? Bill Gates must control my thoughts, I don’t know.

Bothers me too. All their crap can be disproved with a ten second google so who is the one mindlessly believing what they’re told here exactly?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Fucking seriously??? Shoot Zoe Ball (or "The Ball", as she likes to annoyingly refer to herself) in the head

It's not just her, even Ken Bruce is in on it!

Anyway, compared to Vanessa Feltz, Zoe Ball is a conversational genius!

Err...you 2 gents do know you can change channel right? Vote with your feet ears!

....that said, even L. Laverne started her show with a festive tune this morning..... I'd not even emptied the dishwasher....fuck off

ajsccfc

ImpeccableScentedFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread