Things that annoy you (7 Viewers)

Rich

Xmas

It’s not Xmas it’s CHRISTMAS

not really hard is it.

it’d be like saying xtry City. It’s just weird and wrong.

Bugsy

people who say they have heard rumours and don't explain/ elaborate further in more details.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

The disproportionate 'fuss' around Christmas Day this year in relation to the pandemic. I can't understand why there is such a clamour for one day (and I'm no Grinch, honest!) to be 'saved' in relation to helping stop this bloody awful virus. I get that it is an important family gathering/tradition for a lot of us, but one bloated meal without a gathering, which often involves including the vulnerable group seems a simple thing to forego for once. Ironically, it is this old group who (for understandable reasons) will probably moan most. I am already not looking forward to having to tell my mum and stepfather they can't come round (I have a secondary school son, my mum has cancer mid 80s, so I won't risk it). Can you 'feel' my guilt?!!

chiefdave

The disproportionate 'fuss' around Christmas Day this year in relation to the pandemic. I can't understand why there is such a clamour for one day (and I'm no Grinch, honest!) to be 'saved' in relation to helping stop this bloody awful virus. I get that it is an important family gathering/tradition for a lot of us, but one bloated meal without a gathering, which often involves including the vulnerable group seems a simple thing to forego for once. Ironically, it is this old group who (for understandable reasons) will probably moan most. I am already not looking forward to having to tell my mum and stepfather they can't come round (I have a secondary school son, my mum has cancer mid 80s, so I won't risk it). Can you 'feel' my guilt?!!
The ones moaning about the rule of six being in place on Christmas Day do my head in. "There's more than six in my family, we're not leaving someone on their own", if there's more than six in your family split into two groups that are under the limit - job done.

fernandopartridge

The country is utterly dumbed down

jimmyhillsfanclub

A little part of me wants non-essential retail + online retail to close for the whole of December......just so people might finally realise that all the shitty tat they push past old ladies to buy in this rampant festival of selfish consumerism is an utterly pointless waste of money & resource & makes no actual fucking difference to their lives.

You may say I'm a dreamer....

ccfc92

Your man in your screenshot says “no fear” while pedalling a conspiracy that the virus isn’t real, therefore there must be a global conspiracy, I assume for some nefarious reason.

Ohh, yeah it's funny how they're like "oh I'm not scared"

Tbh, it's a bird on Insta who posts fantastic photo's, only reason she's followed 😁🤣

OffenhamSkyBlue

Ohh, yeah it's funny how they're like "oh I'm not scared"

Tbh, it's a bird on Insta who posts fantastic photo's, only reason she's followed 😁🤣
They annoy me too - particularly if they then moan that everyone's commenting on how nice her pics look, and does she fancy a date, etc!

ccfc92

They annoy me too - particularly if they then moan that everyone's commenting on how nice her pics look, and does she fancy a date, etc!

Twitter is the worst for it.

They'll publicly show screenshots of people PMing them, "shaming" them.

Then in the same breath, do a then vs now of their current boyfriends PMing them 🤦‍♂️

Sbarcher

The BBC who are not allowed to advertise ( unless you have a new book, film, record or Tv show which needs advertising!)

Sky Blue Harry H

People who say privacy and not privacy 🤔. I also heard a TV presenter refer to vine yards (repeatedly) which was even more grating!

stay_up_skyblues

Wowcher. Fucking relentless emails, three or four a day. And then if I dare to click on something and view it they then email me everyday for a week saying they’ve “held” the item. And their sensationalist email subjects really piss me off.... things like “You’re in luck” or “Congratulations....”. Read like a CT headline 😖

Nick

Administrator
When people dont put the fork in their mouth when eating and decide to put it near their mouth and try and hoover the food from it.

Nick

Administrator
Nick, are you actually going around town TRYING to find "pacific" things to annoy you now?

Just things I notice in every day life.

Add to that people who just want to have meetings or "touch base" of any old shit. Makes you wonder how they ever get any work done.

stay_up_skyblues

Just things I notice in every day life.

Add to that people who just want to have meetings or "touch base" of any old shit. Makes you wonder how they ever get any work done.

I see your “touch base” and raise you a “catch up”.... just email me for fuck sake, I’m busy.

skybluesam66

Our HR department at work. Positive discrimination is still discrimination - going out of their way to hire women and BAME groups, without considering white males
If i need to apply for a job again, I think I will identify as a Somalian lesbian, I would probably get the job without interview

stay_up_skyblues

And another work related thing. My boss abbreviates “month end” to “mnth end”

WHY??? It’s one friggin letter. What’s the point ? 😠

Users who are viewing this thread