Things that annoy you (9 Viewers)

OffenhamSkyBlue

Nucular instead of nuclear (even from high-ranking politicians and supposedly clever scientists)

Brighton Sky Blue

People using the word ‘frankly’ to try and sound hard

People using guttural stops to sound hard

Being unable to get hard

ajsccfc

Any time I see that kind of online talk on Twitter or websites it always reads as if an older person is writing it trying to sound young. RELATIONSHIP GOALS GIVE US ALL THE FEELS AM SO HERE FOR IT AF

Philosorapter

One of my pet hates here.

I'm amazed this just creeps into the media once every few years. This is up there for me with eating in the cinema and listening to music through a set of headphones in a library.

We were forever chucking people out off the server for cheating.

This is what I walked into one day online in 2006.

Just another day in the office.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Fake twats who try and speak posh and end up sounding like a copper describing an arrest on Police Camera Action.

Fake twats generally. Just be normal.

ccfc92

People actively making out Covid is a hoax/you're a sheep if you wear a mask etc 😴😴😴

I appreciate we are not being told everything/things are contradictory, but it's the "no, it's definitely a hoax/doesn't exist/you're an idiot if you wear a mask" that does my head in.

shmmeee

People actively making out Covid is a hoax/you're a sheep if you wear a mask etc 😴😴😴

I appreciate we are not being told everything/things are contradictory, but it's the "no, it's definitely a hoax/doesn't exist/you're an idiot if you wear a mask" that does my head in.

I don’t get why governments would trick everyone into wearing a mask. Surely they want our faces and voices clear for the actual surveillance?

Id tell them the anti maskers are false flags because face recognition tech is failing to track us in masks.

NorthernWisdom

I don’t get why governments would trick everyone into wearing a mask. Surely they want our faces and voices clear for the actual surveillance?

Id tell them the anti maskers are false flags because face recognition tech is failing to track us in masks.
I also don't get why, of all the things that have happened, it's masks that have some people up in arms!

LastGarrison

Went to B&M earlier and I estimate that probably only 70% of people had masks on.

The biggest perpetrators were were all early to Mid-20's, including two rotters who stunk of fags, had their lips pumped full of filler and were shouting to each other across the store.

If you can smoke 40 Lamberts a day and pump that shit in your lips then there is fuck all that is stopping you wearing a mask!!

Tommo1993

Went to B&M earlier and I estimate that probably only 70% of people had masks on.

The biggest perpetrators were were all early to Mid-20's, including two rotters who stunk of fags, had their lips pumped full of filler and were shouting to each other across the store.

If you can smoke 40 Lamberts a day and pump that shit in your lips then there is fuck all that is stopping you wearing a mask!!

Scummers like that will probably ironically say masks deprive them of oxygen. When it’s been proved time and time again that they don’t - the surgical ones anyway.

skyblueinBaku

Scummers like that will probably ironically say masks deprive them of oxygen. When it’s been proved time and time again that they don’t - the surgical ones anyway.
Those who refuse to wear masks should be deprived of oxygen.

Last edited:

OffenhamSkyBlue

The way my wife "tidies up" any little thing i leave around (actually next to my laptop on the dining room table) - the latest is the instructions for a wine kit i am using for the first time. Alright love, i'll just fucking guess the rest of it - if it turns out like piss, it's all yours!
It's MINE - just fucking leave it alone!

Nick

Administrator
Saw a bloke about 35, man bag, fake tracksuit, fake cap on his electric scooter.

What a c**t, there's more and more of them now. Get a fucking job

ccfc92

Exhibit A.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201031_012143_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20201031_012143_com.instagram.android.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 67

skybluesam66

I think them millennium year was the worst in recent history when there were 48k excess deaths
I would expect that March - March we will be over double that this year

OffenhamSkyBlue

I think them millennium year was the worst in recent history when there were 48k excess deaths
I would expect that March - March we will be over double that this year
Yeah - not for flu though. Lowest figures in a couple of decades. Not only were people (and viruses) not circulating, but it was a mild winter (highly correlated with low death rates) and the Covid-19 got those most likely to die from flu

Users who are viewing this thread