Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

Tommo1993

The mrs. She’s watching Love Island and constantly bitching about it as it goes on. Why do people do it to themselves?! The pits of all tv.

I need a brick wall to smash my head against!

OffenhamSkyBlue

The evolution of the human voice in Britain (generally among the under-40s and women, in the majority) to be more of a croak than a voice. It is particularly prevalent in the whingey "singers" around today, but is now in general circulation. As with all steps in evolution, hopefully natural selection will take over and eradicate it from the gene pool because no-one else wants to have children with them!

ovduk78

TV adverts specifically those for over 50 life insurance, electric cars & Santander with those 2 geordie twats especially the drink driving idiot.

wingy

Driving .
Haven't done much of it for a year now .
Was really bad this morning .
3 mistakes all my own work ,all at Islands.
But then there's no standard format anymore, either within or without of a particular Local Authority.

wingy

My post delivery.
Been receiving free shaving gear through the letterbox

Initially it was very poor and for about the first 9 months had to collect from the collection facility off Folehill rd , annoying

Then whoever did the round since then managed to get them through the box , hallelujah.
Alas there have been 3 more occasions where they CBA or are mentally deficient grrr.

OffenhamSkyBlue

My post delivery.
Been receiving free shaving gear through the letterbox

Initially it was very poor and for about the first 9 months had to collect from the collection facility off Folehill rd , annoying

Then whoever did the round since then managed to get them through the box , hallelujah.
Alas there have been 3 more occasions where they CBA or are mentally deficient grrr.
What? The postie has been shoving razor blades and shaving foam through your letterbox? FFS, that used to be an honest upstanding career ...

dutchman

Websites with hidden customer agreements.

All you want to do is read the state of your account but to get there you first have to click on a 'continue' button and hidden somewhere on the page it says "by clicking 'continue' you agree to the following changes being made to your account".

Unless you read every word on every page you have no idea what you're agreeing to until it's too late.

Amazon is one of the worst offenders but even Lloyds Bank is doing it now.

Nick

Administrator
The humour of the youth of today.

Saw a video of "Chunkz" and "Yung Filly". Oh my fucking god, what a load of shit.

To make it worse, there is then over exaggerated laughs and reactions because they are on youtube. Like everything is the funniest thing they have ever seen, so fake.

Fuck off you fake. unfunny pricks. It's no wonder so many teenagers now are so retarded and can't speak properly.

1nilandwe...

The humour of the youth of today.

Saw a video of "Chunkz" and "Yung Filly". Oh my fucking god, what a load of shit.

To make it worse, there is then over exaggerated laughs and reactions because they are on youtube. Like everything is the funniest thing they have ever seen, so fake.

Fuck off you fake. unfunny pricks. It's no wonder so many teenagers now are so retarded and can't speak properly.
This attitude towards culture and media targeted and made by the younger generation.

Some of it will be good, some of it will be bad. If you are not the target market, loudly decrying it all as shit just makes you look ridiculous.

Young people will like different things to the previous generation, who liked different things to the previous generation, who liked different things to the previous generation, and so on for as long as you can be bothered to look.

Nick

Administrator
This attitude towards culture and media targeted and made by the younger generation.

Some of it will be good, some of it will be bad. If you are not the target market, loudly decrying it all as shit just makes you look ridiculous.

Young people will like different things to the previous generation, who liked different things to the previous generation, who liked different things to the previous generation, and so on for as long as you can be bothered to look.

Not half as ridiculous as over the top, brainless gimps "vibing". It's programming kids to be fake as fuck to try and beg for approval on social media and live their life by the number of followers and likes they get.

"Coming out later?"
"Nah I am practising my TikTok dance to show my 145 followers"

Sometimes there needs to be a reality check.

Last edited:

eastwoodsdustman

Ignorant pricks parking across my driveway and blocking my garage. We have some spivs next door and their chav family and friends have no respect when it comes to parking on other people’s (Namely mine) property.

shmmeee

Personally don’t think they’re trying to “claim” anything.

They are. It’s not an opinion. Street parking is a public utility and loss of it considered when you apply for a drop kerb. I’m well within my rights to park on any non dropped kerb assuming no other parking laws apply. It’s just people who don’t want to go through the planning process, well that’s the risk you take.

Tommo1993

They are. It’s not an opinion. Street parking is a public utility and loss of it considered when you apply for a drop kerb. I’m well within my rights to park on any non dropped kerb assuming no other parking laws apply. It’s just people who don’t want to go through the planning process, well that’s the risk you take.

If they came to ask you to move, would you agree or give them the whole song and dance about parking rights?

I grew up on a street where this was a daily problem. In the early 00’s, getting a driveway put in seemed a trend.

shmmeee

If they came to ask you to move, would you agree or give them the whole song and dance about parking rights?

I grew up on a street where this was a daily problem. In the early 00’s, getting a driveway put in seemed a trend.

Fair question. I’d probably move. But planning law exists for a reason and generally you shouldn’t just assume you can take a parking space for your own.

To put the other side, I lived in an area where most houses didn’t have drives and street parking is vital, especially if you’re a young family in a not so great area. So I have a bit of a trigger about people reducing available safe parking.

ccfctommy

Shmmeee is right. It's perfectly legal to park Infront of a drive if there is no dropped kerb. I still don't do it as I don't want the hassle but it restricts where you can park especially when you live on a main road

OffenhamSkyBlue

It's actually *illegal* to park in your front garden if you have to drive over a footway that doesn't have a dropped kerb - it's the driving over the footway that is illegal rather than the parking.
And it's also illegal to park across any dropped kerb, even if it's your own!
There's some old twat just moved into Housing Association at the end of our drive - which is shared with three other houses and has a different road name, so it MIGHT actually be a junction, which it is illegal to park opposite. He insists on parking directly opposite our opening (when it suits him, mind you), rather than using the car park 30 yards away provided for their accommodation. which causes us real problems accessing our road/drive. Our neighbour is having a real run-in with him lately because it means he can't reverse his motorhome up the shared drive.
He's a real miserable old bastard, even when you ask him nicely to shift it.

ccfc92

Arrogant cunts driving... again.

Basically, pulled into the crescent I live in that has a side road running through the middle yesterday.

Woman in her Audi stopped in the middle of the road next to said side road. No indicators or hazards on.

Beeped and she half pulled to the side towards the side road, still obstructing the road if anyone wanted to turn left. I drove by and she's looking at her phone, so clearly looking at Sat-Nav or something.

Reversed back level to her and asked what are you doing? She just indicated "you can get round me?"

Fucking arrogance of the c**t. No, how about you park up and look at your phone you twat. Your c**t hubby next you should be bollocking you too.

Luckily they'd fucked off by time I had parked my car and walked back towards them. I was very cross. :ROFLMAO:

ccfc92

Paying a premium for a pint in a pub and it's shite. Paid £5.30 for a Peroni earlier and it was flat as anything.

Same goes with restaurants and pub food, most of the time it's poor quality food or poorly cooked, or both.

Ian1779

Paying a premium for a pint in a pub and it's shite. Paid £5.30 for a Peroni earlier and it was flat as anything.

Same goes with restaurants and pub food, most of the time it's poor quality food or poorly cooked, or both.
I’ll second that and add in pubs that try and suggest Fosters, Carling and Carlsberg are premium lagers😳

Blind-Faith

Fucking traffic lights. Left from southam to rugby this morning , baring in mind its before 6am and every single traffic light turned fucking red before I got to it , even pedestrian ones. I hope that’s not a sign of my day to come

Sick Boy

It’s funny how Nastro Azzurro is classed as a premium beer in the UK - it sells for around 80 cents for 660ml here.

Sky_Blue_Daz

The other day I was coming roundabout onto the Radford road another car came across where they should of gave way I slammed my brakes on and missed them by inches We both looked at each the other . The driver sneered shrugged their shoulders and drove off literally could of had a massive accident and they weren’t arsed

ccfc92

I’ll second that and add in pubs that try and suggest Fosters, Carling and Carlsberg are premium lagers😳

It's a piss take. I understand imported beers like Peroni etc, but Carling should be £3 a pint max as its brewed in this country.

My new local down in Bournemouth charges £4.20 for Carling... 🤦‍♂️

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It does seem like people have forgotten how to drive during the pandemic.

I was down in the office on Friday which meant taking the usually (fairly) quiet M40 down to London. I couldn't believe how many people were sitting in the middle or fast lane, completely clueless as to the world going on around them. I got so annoyed I ended up being a bit naughty and undertaking a fair few times.

It wasn't just once or twice, but probably happened a good 20 times. Not sure if people are just being a bit ignorant and dopey, or if it is because everyone is just out for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread