Things that annoy you (8 Viewers)

shmmeee

Jesus. So a load of people in a group to your left, stepping on and off the road, just ignore them yeah?

Most students don't even know how to cross a road anyway, they just herd across blindly.

Yeah if they’re on the road fuck em. But if they’re not, who cares. That’s it. That’s my entire point.

I also didn’t agree with banning the wonderbra ads for example. There’s an entire world outside your car that you should be capable of ignoring.

ccfc92

Yeah if they’re on the road fuck em. But if they’re not, who cares. That’s it. That’s my entire point.

I also didn’t agree with banning the wonderbra ads for example. There’s an entire world outside your car that you should be capable of ignoring.

Do you actually drive yourself?

fellatio_Martinez

When you're in the line at Subway and the prick just ahead of you orders a hot drink whilst your toasted sub sits open and unattended with cold lettuce, tomato and cucumber rapidly reducing the temperature of your lunch, whilst the person at the till takes a couple of agonizingly long minutes to brew a latte.

I hate eating cold things that are meant to be hot.

I've pretty much stopped going to Subway due to their tepid toasted subs.

I've witnessed staff opening the oven before it's finished cooking to speed the queue up but in general I just don't think they toast it long enough.

There is a company called
Quiznos whose subs are always hot. They put the sandwich onto a conveyor belt which goes through a very hot grill and they serve it straight away.

There's only about 6 shops in the whole of England though I believe.

Blind-Faith

People who stand in line at subway for ten minutes waiting, when they finally get asked what they want and still can’t decide even though the useless fuckwits have had ten minutes to decide!

oh and also people paying for something who don’t have the cash/card ready and have to fuck about in there handbag/pockets, how else did they think the transaction was going to end??

And finally , people who take trolleys into the self scan area in sainsburys which is meant for the baskets , when there is a perfectly good self service trolley area for them!!!! Fucking wankers the lot of them!!!

Marty

Currently eating my dinner on the viewing platform of the Q1, watching the sunset over the gold coast, a group of Chinese tourists have decided to stand in everyone's way, nobody cares, not even me, this place is special and has an amazing vibe to it.

skyblue1991

When you are queuing up at Greggs and there is only one left of the food you'd like (e.g. bacon & cheese wrap) and the c**t in front of you buys it!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

fellatio_Martinez

When you are queuing up at Greggs and there is only one left of the food you'd like (e.g. bacon & cheese wrap) and the c**t in front of you buys it!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Or walking into Greggs with giddy anticipation of purchasing a hot meat parcel only to be met by some spotty c*nt behind the counter who says "They'll be ready in 15 minutes mate"

Fuuuuuuuuuck!

giphy.gif

Gazolba

This has reminded me of an annoyance of mine.
People who use the phone while they are being served in a shop. How fucking rude can you be? Surely your phone call can wait the 30 seconds or so that you're being served.
<snip>
Sometimes they do that because they have their coupons and/or shopping list on the phone.
But I agree it's very rude otherwise.
I don't even take my phone into shops.

fellatio_Martinez

I worked in a supermarket for a few years when I was a student and I can confirm that staff have such a low opinion of the general public that you could squeeze out a hovis sized shit onto their cash register and they wouldn't take it personally.

ccfc92

Driving home the other night about 5.30pm, so pitch black by this time.

Woman driving the opposite way with no headlights or sidelights on at all, in a black car. All the windows and windscreen steamed up, except a small circle clear in the windscreen.

I literally can not understand the human race sometimes...

Mr Panda

Just any consumer in general on Facebook market place. Have to explicitly tell people to bring the correct change if I'm flogging something on there as there is always a c*nt who comes to the door with a £20 note for a £5-10 item. I'm not a fucking shop. Either sign up to online banking or bring the correct change, fuck.

richnrg

Just any consumer in general on Facebook market place. Have to explicitly tell people to bring the correct change if I'm flogging something on there as there is always a c*nt who comes to the door with a £20 note for a £5-10 item. I'm not a fucking shop. Either sign up to online banking or bring the correct change, fuck.
now that's customer service

fellatio_Martinez

also, if your cooking them for more than 2 people, and everyone wants 'soldiers', and your toaster only does 2 slices at a time.

And some twat wants their toast done very specifically. "I like it brown but not too brown and just a thin layer of butter on top. Enough that a cat could lick it off in 8.5 seconds"

covmark

Watching champions league tonight, Bayern v Spurs. Every Bayern goal is greeted by the fucking Can Can over the tannoy. Annoying as fuck.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

fatso

I hate it when you pull your pants up, and one bollock falls out the side, and your forced to waste time shuffling your knackers around just to get comfortable.
Its so fucking annoying, not to mention embarrassing when everyone in the queue is staring at you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread