Things that annoy you (8 Viewers)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Going into supermarket to pick up some lunch grab sandwichs bottle of drink bag of crisps if you have a store card cost you £4.50 if not cough up a fiver put them back piss off I'll go to Greggs.

JAM See

Have you had your parcel yet?

The suspense is killing us!
I rearranged for Tuesday, then it came today.

As much as I hate to say it, Amazon are by far the best company at delivering parcels (apart from Royal Mail, who are the gold standard as far as I'm concerned).

dutchman

I returned from town the other day to find Amazon had left a box on the neighbour's doorstep, in plain sight. They would normally ask me to hold it for them but in this case that was obviously impossible. Fortunately the neighbours returned shortly afterwards as there have been many doorstep thefts around here.

fatso

I returned from town the other day to find Amazon had left a box on the neighbour's doorstep, in plain sight. They would normally ask me to hold it for them but in this case that was obviously impossible. Fortunately the neighbours returned shortly afterwards as there have been many doorstep thefts around here.
What kind of lowlife steals a doorstep?

ProfessorbyGrace

People who speed up when you’re overtaking them on a dual carriageway.

This numpty (who looked a lot like David Icke) was in a Porsche Cayman, doing about 65; so I overtook at 70, and then he purposely kept pace out of some misguided sense of pride. Obviously piqued by being overtook by a measly Dacia Stepway. 🤷‍♂️

Gave him the eyes and he just swanned off at a ridiculous speed. 🙄

Sbarcher

I had an Amazon lady yesterday. I opened the door within ten seconds she was already trying to leave it behind a pot out front. Then said “oh I left some the other day did you find them?” Luckily I did. I WFH and am always in, she never even knocked the door. Just left three packages in plain sight and I found them when I went out to collect the missus.
Did Amazon leave a card for her?

Sbarcher

Watching a L1 game earlier today and the manager was spitting. No need for him to do that, he’s not chasing around the pitch.

skyblue1991

Watching a L1 game earlier today and the manager was spitting. No need for him to do that, he’s not chasing around the pitch.
See lots of managers do it, disgusting

I'm not a huge fan of players doing it on the pitch either but at least you can understand why when running around as you say

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

dutchman

Actors mumbling in TV series.

I subscribe to a service which supplies subtitles for series where none are normally provided and even they are sometimes stumped. The Nevers (Part 2) is a particularly bad example. Turning up the volume doesn't help, the over-loud music and sound effects just wake the neighbours.

In the days of 405-line black & white TV sets with side-facing speakers we could at least understand what was being said.

Nick

Administrator
I put good morning Britain on for the first time in years.

It's obsessed with Ukraine and is just like a political broadcast.

olderskyblue

Radio 2 and it's actual obsession with eurovision.
I changed to Greatest Hits radio when Ken Bruce went there, and it’s pretty good.

Nick

Administrator
Broadband renewal. It's gone up 35 a month in 2 years. They sent a cheeky renewal link which would renew for 2 years at £73 a month.

Going direct to their site, same thing is £46 a month.

How the fuck does that work? It's so sneaky.

fernandopartridge

Broadband renewal. It's gone up 35 a month in 2 years. They sent a cheeky renewal link which would renew for 2 years at £73 a month.

Going direct to their site, same thing is £46 a month.

How the fuck does that work? It's so sneaky.

Fuck knows, their cost to serve will have gone up a bit like any other business but it just feels like opportunist price gouging to me. You expect these things to get cheaper over time as the initial investment in the infrastructure is paid off, not more expensive. It got a lot of criticism but the nationalising of broadband provision was a sensible policy for what it is a necessary public utility.

Nick

Administrator
Fuck knows, their cost to serve will have gone up a bit like any other business but it just feels like opportunist price gouging to me. You expect these things to get cheaper over time as the initial investment in the infrastructure is paid off, not more expensive. It got a lot of criticism but the nationalising of broadband provision was a sensible policy for what it is a necessary public utility.

Yeah, effectively I'd be locked into a 2 year contract paying well over what a new customer would pay.

Knobs.

Sbarcher

Sainsbury’s car park where the lines are painted to suit a Fiat 500.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Birmingham Airport.

Unless you are off on a package holiday to Gran Canaria, it's fucking useless. Ridiculously expensive, slow, inefficient. Airports can be a hassle, but this one is embarrassingly behind a lot of the others in the UK considering its size. The people who run it are arrogant losers as well.

Sick Boy

Birmingham Airport.

Unless you are off on a package holiday to Gran Canaria, it's fucking useless. Ridiculously expensive, slow, inefficient. Airports can be a hassle, but this one is embarrassingly behind a lot of the others in the UK considering its size. The people who run it are arrogant losers as well.
Both Birmingham and East Midlands are shite.

Nuskyblue

Birmingham Airport.

So slow, if you turn up late, say about an hour prior to take off you get whizzed through security.

Reactions: vow

Brighton Sky Blue

Birmingham Airport.

We flew out of Gatwick twice last year. On one time our flight left late simply because airport staff forgot to put up which gate it was going from and the other the plane had to wait on the tarmac for an hour after boarding because ATC had ‘mixed up the schedule’.

Went on Eurostar this year, much less hassle

ovduk78

WTF is a "super fan"? Some woman who went to a Eurovision semi final is one apparently. So every year she gets excited by a music competition for a week or 2 and will watch it on TV and maybe have a party. What are football fans who go to every game they can & do everything they can to watch games they can't be at on ifollow, sky, illegal streams etc and the team they support is never far from their thoughts?

ccfctommy

Birmingham Airport.

Went from East Midlands last time. Was way better.

Terry Gibson's perm

Wrexham.

Sky Sports breaking news that their striker renewed his contract.

Just wait until they are on sky sports live about eight times next year.

There is nothing about the Wrexham story I like or enjoy I hope they have a season of mid table obscurity see how their tv audience enjoy that.

Nuskyblue

I think it took me ten minutes from entering the airport to being at the bar.
That's good that. The two times I've gone from east mids it's been exactly that experience.

I swear they make it a ballache at BHX so they can push their priority security tickets

Sick Boy

That's good that. The two times I've gone from east mids it's been exactly that experience.

I swear they make it a ballache at BHX so they can push their priority security tickets
The last 4 times over gone from there it’s been dreadful - even Fast Track was a 30 minute wait.

Users who are viewing this thread