Things that annoy you (3 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Brain dead twats causing big unnecessary queues at petrol stations, because they insist on using the pumps on the same side that their cap is on. The hoses will reach the opposite side of your car you cunts!
And then deciding to do a shop and get a Costa from the vending machine. Pull over to the side if you want to do your shopping and free up the pump.

chiefdave

And then deciding to do a shop and get a Costa from the vending machine. Pull over to the side if you want to do your shopping and free up the pump.
The garage near me has an M&S in it which is horrifically expensive yet people seem to do their weeks shopping while there's a massive queue of people waiting to pay and only one person serving

shmmeee

The garage near me has an M&S in it which is horrifically expensive yet people seem to do their weeks shopping while there's a massive queue of people waiting to pay and only one person serving

Good ol Finham. I miss having an M&S as my local shop TBF. Poshest thing in Bedworth is Tesco.

Grendel

The fact Hermins Hermits existed i am now finding really fucking annoying

Greggs

The right-wing media assuming that we’re all thrilled to be contributing hundreds of millions of pounds on a coronation for another pair of parasites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How dare you.

Terry Gibson's perm

The Howdens advert with Kamara and Jill Scott her voice is dreadful and she can’t even pronounce eligibility correctly.

dutchman

I was leaving the market one day after buying some Xmas cards. A young lady walked towards with a smile on her face. I thought "This is my lucky day, she really fancies you." She then said "You dropped your glove!" and handed it to me. I thought "Christ, she thinks I'm too old to bend down and pick it up myself." I was still in my thirties at the time!

Nick

Administrator
People thinking they are famous on social media.

Keep seeing videos of "get ready with me". I really don't give a fuck what a random bloke wears to go to the shop.

NorthernWisdom

Wait in four hours for a parcel.

No parcel.

Then get an email saying "We tried to deliver your parcel..."

No you fucking didn't! Wankers!
They did that to me once. Saw them walking away after they walked up, rang the bell, and tuned instantly around without waiting at all. Couldn't catch them up... had to wait until the next day to go to the parcel shop to pick it up, despite the fact it was within 2m of me at one point!!

A rare achievement to be worse than Hermes / Evri!

shmmeee

I had an Amazon lady yesterday. I opened the door within ten seconds she was already trying to leave it behind a pot out front. Then said “oh I left some the other day did you find them?” Luckily I did. I WFH and am always in, she never even knocked the door. Just left three packages in plain sight and I found them when I went out to collect the missus.

fernandopartridge

I had an Amazon lady yesterday. I opened the door within ten seconds she was already trying to leave it behind a pot out front. Then said “oh I left some the other day did you find them?” Luckily I did. I WFH and am always in, she never even knocked the door. Just left three packages in plain sight and I found them when I went out to collect the missus.
Probably related to that despicable company and the way it pays the drivers

Users who are viewing this thread