Things that annoy you (9 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

I cannot see how one can maximise the benefit of a workout wearing glasses, particularly cardio. Is it just me?

For the record I wear glasses and lenses. When at the gym I only wear lenses and would lose benefit if I wore glasses.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

I wear glasses (but generally lenses for exercise). However, I have worn glasses on occasion and it makes no difference at all, I have got quite good at keeping my head up right as most people seem to be able to.

TBF to you, this thread is about annoyances and they don't have to be justified to anybody, so as you were

shmmeee

Im just genuinely wondering if the reason I’m such a weakling is I’ve been working out in glasses.

Worked for Clark Kent I guess.

ccfctommy

Only if you think football was invented in the last 20 years.

Barca are in huge debt, their team is in disarray. Their best player wants to leave and there is all sorts of problems at boardroom/management level.

It's not the worst Barcelona team ever as you rightly point out but for supposedly the biggest club in the works they are at a (relative) crisis point.

fernandopartridge

Barca are in huge debt, their team is in disarray. Their best player wants to leave and there is all sorts of problems at boardroom/management level.

It's not the worst Barcelona team ever as you rightly point out but for supposedly the biggest club in the works they are at a (relative) crisis point.
It's a crisis mostly of their own making, even without covid they were being run on an unsustainable basis. I'd be happy to see them and other European giants fail to be honest. According to reports their average salary for a player is €11m. Ridiculous.

Nick

Administrator

I'm sure they will get over it. We can all pray for them.

ccfctommy

This is an unpopular opinion (that phrase is probably worthy of this thread itself) but Arsenal fans moaning a few years ago, they were shouted down with 'at least your not Charlton' etc etc.

If your season tickets are nearly a fucking grand then you have every right to moan about how your club is being run.

Nick

Administrator
This is an unpopular opinion (that phrase is probably worthy of this thread itself) but Arsenal fans moaning a few years ago, they were shouted down with 'at least your not Charlton' etc etc.

If your season tickets are nearly a fucking grand then you have every right to moan about how your club is being run.
Too much social media. It's like that guy from EastEnders moaning Arsenal hadnt won anything. (Fa cups don't count now apparently).

It's trendy now to claim "our plight" and all that shit.

Covstu

Agree it’s all relative. Barca expect success, Arsenal did for ages but lost it, we have never expected anythin, Bury just happy to be alive again.

TomRad85

Agree it’s all relative. Barca expect success, Arsenal did for ages but lost it, we have never expected anythin, Bury just happy to be alive again.
I dunno, I did kind of expect not to be homeless. Or in League 2.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Messi too much power. Would love him to play in England so some English defenders can bring him down a peg or two.

Terry Gibson's perm

People who go abroad knowing the current situation and then go the press about it.

What the fuck? Who goes to the media about shit like that?

Whoever Lewis Kitson is I hope he has had a knock on the door the selfish twat, I would throw him in prison to teach him a lesson.

I know somebody who’s Spanish holiday got cancelled and changed it to Turkey doesn’t look a great move now.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Whoever Lewis Kitson is I hope he has had a knock on the door the selfish twat, I would throw him in prison to teach him a lesson.

I know somebody who’s Spanish holiday got cancelled and changed it to Turkey doesn’t look a great move now.
Charlie Varley? Lol. Waiting for Piggy Malone and The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old London Town to pop up next.

ccfc92

ccfc92

Pubs/Restaurants serving absolutely dog shit food.

Most places I go to (now and before lockdown) are just awful. I hate complaining, but it's rare anything is ever right/tastes good/hot.

ccfc92

People who proudly boast about their "eat out to help out" meal like its some kind of heroic altruistic act.......

.....fuck off mate......you're just a cheapskate who got a half-price sandwich off the taxpayer

I am loving the discounted food, but to think you're being a hero just sums most people up nowadays.

Marty

I have dual screens on my desk with a 360 swivel so I can read engineering drawings while being hands on, something has happened to my screens where they're reading backwards to each other, so usually they effectively read as one, but the two halfs are on the wrong side to each other now. It's actually infuriating trying to get the mouse cursor to go from one screen to the other.

ccfc92

I have dual screens on my desk with a 360 swivel so I can read engineering drawings while being hands on, something has happened to my screens where they're reading backwards to each other, so usually they effectively read as one, but the two halfs are on the wrong side to each other now. It's actually infuriating trying to get the mouse cursor to go from one screen to the other.

Attachments

• 1597656788213.png
    1597656788213.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 19

hill83

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread