Things that annoy you (12 Viewers)

Gazolba

People who say 'K' instead of 'OK'.
Are they so lazy they have to type one character instead of two?

fellatio_Martinez

The absolute pinnacle of a shit night out.

Finish it off with the proclaimers I’m gonna be and meat loaf anything for love.

But wait, the bar is closing, some people are leaving, is this really the end? The DJ pulls out his ace card and like a maestro he delivers the perfect ending. Don't Look Back In Anger...

WKDs and flat pints are necked as every fucker and his mother unite to sing very loudly and very fucking badly to the hymn of a generation.

fernandopartridge

But wait, the bar is closing, some people are leaving, is this really the end? The DJ pulls out his ace card and like a maestro he delivers the perfect ending. Don't Look Back In Anger...

WKDs and flat pints are necked as every fucker and his mother unite to sing very loudly and very fucking badly to the hymn of a generation.

Spot on! Or, sometimes you might get "Never Forget" by Take That.

Marty

Uber drivers.
People who drive powerful cars but dawdle along.
New car park layout at Sainsburys on the A45. They've gave the disabled and parents/child all the best spots.

fellatio_Martinez

Radio stations putting out adverts with a tagline like "Listen to Jizz FM where we play all the hits"

Every single mainstream radio station in the world play the same shit day in day out with no discernible difference between them yet they always run ads boasting that they play the biggest hits.

Then they'll have some c*nt like Ed Sheeran in an ad break saying "Hi, I'm Ed Sheeran and when I'm in Dundee I always listen to Haggis Hits"

Fuck off.

SBAndy

Radio stations putting out adverts with a tagline like "Listen to Jizz FM where we play all the hits"

Every single mainstream radio station in the world play the same shit day in day out with no discernible difference between them yet they always run ads boasting that they play the biggest hits.

Then they'll have some c*nt like Ed Sheeran in an ad break saying "Hi, I'm Ed Sheeran and when I'm in Dundee I always listen to Haggis Hits"

Fuck off.

Best thing about CWR, the eclectic music selections.

ccfc92

Football commentators that give patronising back stories to players.

Normally when a premier league team is playing a "minnow". Just comes across like they're mocking them, rather than giving an insight.

richnrg

Football commentators that give patronising back stories to players.
Commentator on Tyrone Mings last night saying (paraphrased as I can't remember word for word) 'he used to work in a call centre - selling products and services he had little belief in - none of his England team-mates would have had to go through anything remotely like that"

what a cúnt (commentator, not Minge)

ccfc92

Commentator on Tyrone Mings last night saying (paraphrased as I can't remember word for word) 'he used to work in a call centre - selling products and services he had little belief in - none of his England team-mates would have had to go through anything remotely like that"

That's what prompted me too.

What he's said is true, he hasn't had a silver spoon his whole life, but it's the patronising tone.

ccfc92

Steady.... :D

OffenhamSkyBlue

People who use the term "back story" - where the hell has this term come from, all of a sudden? It wasn't in use until about a year ago, so why use it at all?

ccfc92

People who use the term "back story" - where the hell has this term come from, all of a sudden? It wasn't in use until about a year ago, so why use it at all?

A series of events preceding the more well known current state of affairs for the person in question.

Better?

shmmeee

Think it’s come from comic books. Back story is quite a common term there, I’ve heard it for years.

richnrg

posh bars of soap, with little brown flecks in it, which looks like someone has had a particularly messy shit and has used it to wash their arse in the shower.

vow

All from Wolverhampton i think, thats why when they come to Cov they don't know any of the roads
They can't get a license in Cov from the Cuntcil due to Black Cabs being made here, on principle.

They get licensed in Brum or Wolverhampton, but most drivers I've rode with are from Cov and they still don't know or purposely go tthe wrong fookin way, probably to get a higher fare!

eastwoodsdustman

All from Wolverhampton i think, thats why when they come to Cov they don't know any of the roads
Most are from Cov but due to the private hire licencing laws have to be registered to Wolverhampton as that's where the Uber operators licence is for. Its done to get around a loophole in the law as our council wont allow Uber to operate in Coventry so to speak. They're still shit drivers and the fact that there's no comeback form the local council on them doesn't make them want to drive and better.

vow

Most are from Cov but due to the private hire licencing laws have to be registered to Wolverhampton as that's where the Uber operators licence is for. Its done to get around a loophole in the law as our council wont allow Uber to operate in Coventry so to speak. They're still shit drivers and the fact that there's no comeback form the local council on them doesn't make them want to drive and better.
Too slow.....:cigar:

shmmeee

They can't get a license in Cov from the Cuntcil due to Black Cabs being made here, on principle.

They get licensed in Brum or Wolverhampton, but most drivers I've rode with are from Cov and they still don't know or purposely go tthe wrong fookin way, probably to get a higher fare!

I thought it was all automated by the app and they follow where it tells them? Don’t think they can just add shit on. Could be wrong.

fellatio_Martinez

I thought it was all automated by the app and they follow where it tells them? Don’t think they can just add shit on. Could be wrong.

Yeah, on the app you agree to the fixed fare before you even get into the Uber so I'm not sure how going the wrong way would benefit the driver.

I've never had any issues with Uber drivers except that on average they can be less polite and more prone to speeding than Taxi drivers but that's why it's cheaper.

vow

The minimum fare is £4.25 wherever you go to, but "time" is now accounted for, so if they do stray from the route/get lost/take a wrong turn/go slow they can add on that additional time fare, also "waiting time" is added, so just check ya reciept when they email it you.

Had a couple of incedents when they gotten lost and couldn't find the pick up spot and been charged for it! I've complained to UBER a few times now re. over-charging and they either re-calculated the fare (checked the route the driver took) or received a credit on our account as a goodwill gesture.

OffenhamSkyBlue

A person at our workplace got out of the Uber, went to the rear passenger door to get their bag out, and the c**t drover over her foot. Twice! We've reported him to Wolves CC and Uber plc.

Users who are viewing this thread