Things that annoy you (18 Viewers)

Marty

Currently stuck on the 9th floor of the skydome, have been for 10mins, what takes people so long to leave a fucking car park. Bunch of fat ugly cunts taking their fat ugly kids out to the pictures, arseholes.

fellatio_Martinez

Currently stuck on the 9th floor of the skydome, have been for 10mins, what takes people so long to leave a fucking car park. Bunch of fat ugly cunts taking their fat ugly kids out to the pictures, arseholes.

MSvlT0I.gif

Sky_Blue_Daz

People that only make a tea or coffee for themselves and never offer to make anyone else one, but always have one when somebody else is making a drink

Nick

Administrator
... like retired people who think Saturday mornings are the only time they can shuffle round Tesco, so as not to interfere with their otherwise packed social calendar, thereby getting in everyone else's way!!

Pretty much! People who ring up and ask for things and want to wait on the phone while something takes an hour to install not realising I will do other things in the meantime.

Captain Dart

I hate it when someone quotes your post and you realise you made a spelling or grammatical error or left a random word in from a sentence you amended that you intended to take out.

Terry Gibson's perm

Down here in North Dorset, the green bin collections are free and the food waste collection is weekly.

That’s what the council believe as well, they are a paid service within your council tax and as such my bill should reduce next year but no doubt it will increase by the maximum allowed.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Further to my earlier post, pedestrian crossing lights which take so bloody long to stop the traffic that people take risks crossing between vehicles, or they cross when there is no traffic and the lights then change to red. Ridiculous!

Johnnythespider

There are 2 hand dryers in the toilets at work, the thing that annoys me are the twats who stand between them with one hand under each dryer. Wankers

Terry Gibson's perm

I have put it before but the really hairy bloke at the gym who dries his body with the hairdryer and then dries his bollocks with it

Marty

Middle lane hoggers,
decent fitting jeans being so expensive,
Car parking charges, went to a place earlier, 55p for half hour, £1.15 for an hour, they just hope people haven't got the change so stick in 60p or £1.20, just make it those prices to start with ffs.

SBAndy

The other half being half-cut when I get home from work because she’s been on her work Christmas jolly today. Just want 5 minutes of peace.

Westendlad

Middle lane hoggers,
decent fitting jeans being so expensive,
Car parking charges, went to a place earlier, 55p for half hour, £1.15 for an hour, they just hope people haven't got the change so stick in 60p or £1.20, just make it those prices to start with ffs.
Seriously.....Where's that car park Marty ?

eastwoodsdustman

Further to my earlier post, pedestrian crossing lights which take so bloody long to stop the traffic that people take risks crossing between vehicles, or they cross when there is no traffic and the lights then change to red. Ridiculous!
Can I add people who cross near to pedestrian crossings but choose not to use them.

Marty

Can I add people who cross near to pedestrian crossings but choose not to use them.

I do this on purpose all the time at work, watching the FLT drivers having a melt down is brilliant, I sometimes run to beat them to the crossings so they have to stop. I sometimes stop on the crossing and have a conversion with someone else, I get on well with the drivers and I just do it when I get bored to slow down production.

fellatio_Martinez

I was in a shop yesterday and when I was about to pay the cashier said "would you like to round your purchase up by 50p for charity?" as I was paying by card I had the option of paying it or saying no and looking like a complete c**t in front of everyone.

I hate underhand shit like that.

Otis

I was in a shop yesterday and when I was about to pay the cashier said "would you like to round your purchase up by 50p for charity?" as I was paying by card I had the option of paying it or saying no and looking like a complete c**t in front of everyone.

I hate underhand shit like that.
I remember my best mate going into men's clothes shop just to buy a tie.

He chose the tie and the sales assistant came over and said 'Would you like a suit to go with that, sir?'

Sky_Blue_Daz

There was a member of staff who worked at Keresley supermarket and whatever you bought she’d try to get you to buy something to go with it do if you bought a jar of coffee she’d ask if you wanted biscuits to go with it used to do my friggin head in

Users who are viewing this thread