The walking dead starts again tonight (2 Viewers)

larry_david

I mean, don't get me wrong. She's way back in the queue of hot walking dead ladies. That one you mentioned who died was great, I enjoyed Andrea as well for a slightly older bird

Sky_Blue_Daz

I mean, don't get me wrong. She's way back in the queue of hot walking dead ladies. That one you mentioned who died was great, I enjoyed Andrea as well for a slightly older bird
She was nice

Otis

If you're looking for a slightly 'older bird' you can't go very far wrong with Deanna.

Deanna_Monroe_(Now).png

skybluegod

Err..... No! No way. Not at all. Yuck.

Each and every to their own, but don't find her attractive at all. She looks a thousand times better without the bowl cut, but no.

Always have had a thing for Maggie and also quite liked Beth too.

Umm and who was the one who Rick was sweet on in Alexandria, with the violent partner? Can't remember her name, but she was nice looking if I recall correctly.

Agree all 3 of those were hot- the one rick has a thing with was Jessie-

Enid is attractive too...

Otis

Agree all 3 of those were hot- the one rick has a thing with was Jessie-

Enid is attractive too...
Spent ages trying to convince my daughter that Emily Kinney who plays Beth, was 27 and not the 15 she thought she was.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Surprised that rick only has 2 episodes left I thought he would of got to the mid season finale at least

More to the point is he an A or B

Otis

Guessing A's are the ones of most importance they want and then next up B's, hence Gabriel being a priest and a therefore a B.

Rick and Maggie obviously are A's.

Otis

Oh shit, didn't realise he was leaving this quick

Yep, I did say it, but kind of got shut down a bit on here. ;)

Can't now see him being missing for several epsiodes with what is going down right now in the show. It's all building up to a mid season crescendo.

ajsccfc

That episode was really good. Feels like they're fleshing out the characters more again rather than 'new charismatic bad guy vs people whose name you don't remember'

skybluegod

Really I thought overall it was pretty boring? It was ok? But Still not great. But agree that they are starting to flesh out characters again. I don't know why but I have gone off Carol now, don't think she's as good a character now.

Surprised Rick only has 2 episodes left! I don't see him being taken though? Surely that would leave it open ended for a return and don't see him being like that. Maybe that is Maggies fate? Leaves it open for a return then?

Otis

Really I thought overall it was pretty boring? It was ok? But Still not great. But agree that they are starting to flesh out characters again. I don't know why but I have gone off Carol now, don't think she's as good a character now.

Surprised Rick only has 2 episodes left! I don't see him being taken though? Surely that would leave it open ended for a return and don't see him being like that. Maybe that is Maggies fate? Leaves it open for a return then?
Think the producers are very confident of Maggie returning next season.

With just two episodes left for Rick it would make sense for him to be taken in the helicopter. That's if they don't kill him off completely. I believe the door is still open for him to return in years to come.

As it stands now it would probably make more sense for Maggie to go off with the 'Give me all your vynl' people and that would be a easier and simpler return.

If Maggie went in the helicopter now and was back next season that would reveal the truth about why people are being taken.

If Rick went in the helicopter however, and then wasn't seen again for at least a couple of seasons, that would leave that story open ended and a mystery to be revealed further down the line.

Think the helicopter story is a sub plot to the Whisperers this time round, who we know are in this season.

skybluegod

Think the producers are very confident of Maggie returning next season.

With just two episodes left for Rick it would make sense for him to be taken in the helicopter. That's if they don't kill him off completely. I believe the door is still open for him to return in years to come.

As it stands now it would probably make more sense for Maggie to go off with the 'Give me all your vynl' people and that would be a easier and simpler return.

If Maggie went in the helicopter now and was back next season that would reveal the truth about why people are being taken.

If Rick went in the helicopter however, and then wasn't seen again for at least a couple of seasons, that would leave that story open ended and a mystery to be revealed further down the line.

Think the helicopter story is a sub plot to the Whisperers this time round, who we know are in this season.

Hmmm you think next season? Would be surprised if she only left for 8 episodes after the way she spoke about it... But we will wait and see :)

Do you think. The problem is if they don't kill Rick or end his story, I don't see Michonne, Rosita, Etc. Going after him? Like Michonne and Judith, just letting him be taken and not looking for him doesn't fly with me? Even Daryl, despite the disagreement wouldn't just let someone disappear and let a couple seaosns pass without searching for him.

But I don't see why Maggie would go off with those people? Nothing to gain.

Otis

Hmmm you think next season? Would be surprised if she only left for 8 episodes after the way she spoke about it... But we will wait and see :)

Do you think. The problem is if they don't kill Rick or end his story, I don't see Michonne, Rosita, Etc. Going after him? Like Michonne and Judith, just letting him be taken and not looking for him doesn't fly with me? Even Daryl, despite the disagreement wouldn't just let someone disappear and let a couple seaosns pass without searching for him.

But I don't see why Maggie would go off with those people? Nothing to gain.
Thing is though, seems like Jadis is just letting the helicopter people take them, so it would all be done by deceit. Trick Rick into meeting her, knock him out.

Jadis can then easily spin a yarn to everyone as to how Rick disappeared. She can even say he IS dead.

Be very easy to fake and to maybe leave some of Rick's clothing behind as proof.

On the Maggie thing, there was a producer the other day saying they felt confident Maggie would be back next season.

And as for why she would go off to vynl heaven? Because the society at Hilltop/Sanctuary/Alexandria is falling apart at the seams. There is dissent, rebellion and retribution (Oceanside now killing the Saviours).

It needs fixing and without Rick there this would be the first big test for Maggie. Can definitely see her going to seek advice at least.

skybluegod

Thing is though, seems like Jadis is just letting the helicopter people take them, so it would all be done by deceit. Trick Rick into meeting her, knock him out.

Jadis can then easily spin a yarn to everyone as to how Rick disappeared. She can even say he IS dead.

Be very easy to fake and to maybe leave some of Rick's clothing behind as proof.

On the Maggie thing, there was a producer the other day saying they felt confident Maggie would be back next season.

And as for why she would go off to vynl heaven? Because the society at Hilltop/Sanctuary/Alexandria is falling apart at the seams. There is dissent, rebellion and retribution (Oceanside now killing the Saviours).

It needs fixing and without Rick there this would be the first big test for Maggie. Can definitely see her going to seek advice at least.

Yes yes it does seem like that I agree. Yeah but i don't then see Michonne not looking into it you know? She would have to 1) see rick dead in the flesh. 2) wouldn't believe it could be walkers, so if it's people would be out for revenge.

Oh really was that on the talking dead or an article?

Yes but it is falling apart because of her! She started it with the Gregory killing Oceanside admitted that! If she were to run off simply like that leaving this power vacuum, it would surely lead to worse problems? When Lauren Cohan spoke I thought it sounded as though it would be a longer break from the series. So lets just wait and see I guess!!

Otis

Yeah.

Could be just wishful thinking on the producers' part.

I personally hope Rick doesn't get killed off. While Carol and Daryl and even Maggie at times, have wavered as characters and gone off the rails a bit, I have always found myself rooting for Rick, be it good guy or bad guy.

Still is the strongest character in the show for me.

skybluegod

Yeah.

Could be just wishful thinking on the producers' part.

I personally hope Rick doesn't get killed off. While Carol and Daryl and even Maggie at times, have wavered as characters and gone off the rails a bit, I have always found myself rooting for Rick, be it good guy or bad guy.

Still is the strongest character in the show for me.

100% agree on all of that. I hope they don't kill him off and he simply takes a 1 1/2 season break then comes back.

Before the end of season 6/start of season 7. Daryl was my favorite character. He was awesome, and never fluctuated as character. Since then he has changed weirdly and lost that brotherly bond with Rick, which seemed to really make the show for me.

But Rick throughout I agree always been the strongest, and always found I liked him. Even if he made the wrong decisions, he always seemed to try do what was best.

I would say Glenn as well, think that's what makes his loss the hardest to take, as he was similar to Rick.

Otis

100% agree on all of that. I hope they don't kill him off and he simply takes a 1 1/2 season break then comes back.

Before the end of season 6/start of season 7. Daryl was my favorite character. He was awesome, and never fluctuated as character. Since then he has changed weirdly and lost that brotherly bond with Rick, which seemed to really make the show for me.

But Rick throughout I agree always been the strongest, and always found I liked him. Even if he made the wrong decisions, he always seemed to try do what was best.

I would say Glenn as well, think that's what makes his loss the hardest to take, as he was similar to Rick.
Oh yeah, Glen for sure. Was just talking in terms of those still in it.

Exactly the same with Daryl. Used to think he was brilliant. Definitely been wobbling now for a couple of seasons or so and Carol for longer.

ajsccfc

I'd be very surprised if we got a definite Rick death. Maybe one of those where we're led to believe he's dead but I can't see them closing the door on him completely.

Otis

I'd be very surprised if we got a definite Rick death. Maybe one of those where we're led to believe he's dead but I can't see them closing the door on him completely.
Yeah, same here.

They have said they want him back and he has said he needs a break from it. It's so much part of his life now I would fully expect to see him back maybe the season after next.

Reckon he will miss it and want to return and he's been earmarked to direct an episode or two as well hasn't he?

Otis

There's some nutty theories about. It's not just on SBT that we get them. ;)

One person on Reddit has said they believe the A and B refers to blood types.

Definitely works that, cos when Gabriel argued with Jadis she must have immediately smelled his blood type when she said 'I thought you were going to be a B.'

The other one is someone asking when Maggie is going to have her baby and they haven't noticed any mention or sight of little Herschel at all this series.

Geez, and I thought I was a bit dumb!!

Otis

Rick's leaving theory.

There's a clip of what I believe is next week's epsiode, therefore Rick's last and in the clip Rick goes to see Carol, who has decided to give up on the Saviours and go back to the Kingdom. Rick asks 'So, you're leaving too?'

Many have read that as Rick leaving rather than being killed off, but surely just as easily, Rick could be talking about Daryl giving up on the Sanctuary a couldn't he?

Can't see the producers would release a clip of Rick saying he is leaving.

Maybe someone has sniffed his blood type though and he's been rumbled.

larry_david

I took it as a) hostile b) cooperative.

Either for some weird experiment or for working or something. She wanted Gabriel to come with her and start a new life (possibly a trick, the saucy minx!) but he refused so she twatted him and called him an a) which is hostile

larry_david

I wonder if Rick leaving is a false storyline as well. Why would the producers brag about the star of the show actually wanting to leave.

Otis

I took it as a) hostile b) cooperative.

Either for some weird experiment or for working or something. She wanted Gabriel to come with her and start a new life (possibly a trick, the saucy minx!) but he refused so she twatted him and called him an a) which is hostile
That's a very good call actually, very plausible and would all make sense.

Was Heath taken we think?

The only thing is, there are a lot of sheep out there happy to be led. A whole wealth of B's then.

skybluegod

That's a very good call actually, very plausible and would all make sense.

Was Heath taken we think?

The only thing is, there are a lot of sheep out there happy to be led. A whole wealth of B's then.

Or heath might be dead and a whisperer will be wearing his face and come back.

skybluegod

Rick's leaving theory.

There's a clip of what I believe is next week's epsiode, therefore Rick's last and in the clip Rick goes to see Carol, who has decided to give up on the Saviours and go back to the Kingdom. Rick asks 'So, you're leaving too?'

Many have read that as Rick leaving rather than being killed off, but surely just as easily, Rick could be talking about Daryl giving up on the Sanctuary a couldn't he?

Can't see the producers would release a clip of Rick saying he is leaving.

Maybe someone has sniffed his blood type though and he's been rumbled.

This is so tempting but I refuse to ruin it for myself! Why do you do this to yourself?

King of the Lesbians

Who are these whisperers people are mentioning.
Do they eat a lot of chocolate or something?

Been a bit disappointed with this season so far.
I guess I probably want more zombie action from my zombie apocalypse drama...

Otis

Who are these whisperers people are mentioning.
Do they eat a lot of chocolate or something?

Been a bit disappointed with this season so far.
I guess I probably want more zombie action from my zombie apocalypse drama...
Isn't that like saying you'd like more coronations in Coronation Street, or for them to be more strict on Strictly Come Dancing?

Users who are viewing this thread