The Replacement (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Really can’t complain at average wage budget and being allowed to spend all the proceeds you generate can you?

Brighton Sky Blue

Supposing 3-4 players are signed it’d take our senior squad list to 22-23 players, can’t say fairer than that.

fernandopartridge

Would be happy if it is the Dani Pereira chap who was mentioned a few weeks ago. Nice showcase of what he can do below. Stats say he's a much more accurate passer than Hamer.

Passing accuracy is a fairly meaningless stat though, lots of players make very safe sideways passes. That's where Hamer was different, he'd try something a bit braver which wouldn't always come off.

Winny the Bish

Passing accuracy is a fairly meaningless stat though, lots of players make very safe sideways passes. That's where Hamer was different, he'd try something a bit braver which wouldn't always come off.
He's more accurate than Hamer over short, medium and long-distance passing. The lad can put the ball on a sixpence.

TomRad85

Pereira looks decent and ready to leave the MLS, Ferreira would be more exciting. Are we getting ahead of ourselves with rubbish rumours and its likely neither of them? Seems likely.

shmmeee

What I want from a replacement is key passes, and a ridiculously high percentage of forward passes. Not sure if any site gives you those for free.

TomRad85

He would be a great signing. But he isn't the Hamer replacement apparently...........
Not sure i want anyone we sign to be billed as 'The Hamer Replacement'. Most important thing is that our squad will be significantly stronger. Last thing we need is a loads of morons writing someone off if they aren't playing as well as Hamer from the off.

Tomh111

Hamer ranked in the bottom 4% for pass completion or something disgracefully low like that (compared to other CM). Think he was running at 60%.

Saddlebrains

Not sure i want anyone we sign to be billed as 'The Hamer Replacement'. Most important thing is that our squad will be significantly stronger. Last thing we need is a loads of morons writing someone off if they aren't playing as well as Hamer from the off.

Its probably my terrible wording

Styles will be a more able player to fight for CM than say Kelly or Allen. Leaving Kelly to be phased out and Allen the time to recover from his illness.

The 'Hamer replacement 'more someone who will slot into the starting 11 due to their quality.

edgy

*See Simms

skyblu3sk

Its probably my terrible wording

Styles will be a more able player to fight for CM than say Kelly or Allen. Leaving Kelly to be phased out and Allen the time to recover from his illness.

The 'Hamer replacement 'more someone who will slot into the starting 11 due to their quality.
I think that sounds really sensible gives us more quality in depth and we hope the other player who I'm assuming has proved themselves in a similar league has the quality we need to get the middle ticking.

Users who are viewing this thread