The Rebuild- Around Hamer and Sheaf (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Well this possibly goes against the pre-mentioned Hamer wanting to stay rumours....;

Could be moving to Solihull 🤣

chiefdave

would be a huge statement of intent to get him signed up to stay. no idea what wages are like in our squad but what he's allegedly asking for doesn't seem OTT and likely to cause problems with the rest of the players.

Perryccfc

have it on good authority that hamer wants to stay. he wants 20k a week. he wants it sorted in the next week before he goes on holiday. so I think we will know soon if hes staying or not
I have no idea on your or your informants credibility, but I find this very hard to believe. He could earn double that in the Premier League.

Matt smith

It’s obviously been deleted as he’s still contracted here and nothing is clearly 100% finalized

writing on the wall though

skybluepm2

Even if they have or are splitting up, I can’t imagine he’d still stay in this country with his little boy back in Holland. Maybe the Feyenoord comments were a ‘come and get me’ plea?

One of my all time favourite players, maybe even number one. Even though it appears inevitable, I’ll be so gutted when he leaves.

Matt smith

No... just trawled a bit of social media...
A fair few things backing up a spilt earlier this year.
Edit - plus, it also says "I" rather than , "we".....
Who knows....
Hearing one thing from one with apoarent credible knowledge and another from others who have apparent credible knowledge who knows like you say shep

Strange to post that on Instagram and feel for the family as everyone is all over it now

David O'Day

Even if they have or are splitting up, I can’t imagine he’d still stay in this country with his little boy back in Holland. Maybe the Feyenoord comments were a ‘come and get me’ plea?

One of my all time favourite players, maybe even number one. Even though it appears inevitable, I’ll be so gutted when he leaves.
Lot's of players don't live in the same country as their kids mate, you can be in Amsterdam with a couple of hours these days. I wouldn't read too much into this.

baldy

Hearing one thing from one with apoarent credible knowledge and another from others who have apparent credible knowledge who knows like you say shep

Strange to post that on Instagram and feel for the family as everyone is all over it now

Yeah it feels wrong to see that Insta snapshot posted on here - I know people wanna play detective but come on…

Matt smith

Yeah it feels wrong to see that Insta snapshot posted on here - I know people wanna play detective but come on…
Obviously some tough decisions to be made, hearing things from both sides of the story from normally well informed people

but it’s everywhere now, everywhere 😂

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If the story he's willing to stay on £20k pw, I'd pay him it. Hopefully a three year deal.

NorthernWisdom

It was of course paying fat wages that messed us up in the first place. Not as simple as just pay it as others want a ruse then too, and new players ask for more.

It's pay it if it's possible to pay it within our wage structure.

Last edited:

GIMOC

It was of course paying fat wages that messed us up in the first place. Not as simple as just pay it as others want a ruse then too, and new players ask for more.

It's pretty it if it's possible to pay it within our wage structure.

I don’t think any player in that dressing room would begrudge Hamer earning that much. He carried that side over recent months.
That mentality of yours will never get us to the next stage of progression for the club

TomRad85

It's pretty it if it's possible to pay it within our wage structure.
You pay him what he wants even if it means reducing the planned squad size by 1 imo. In reality Waghorn has gone and he offered nothing, just tack his wage on to Gus' and be done with it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Covcraig@bury

If we sell ViK , at all costs use the money to pay Hamer what he wants . That player is everywhere on the park . A class act and the best I’ve seen playing for City in my 51 years of watching .

shmmeee

It's pay it if it's possible to pay it within our wage structure.

Is it “fat wages”? We’re a top six championship side paying to keep a premier league player and our talisman and in doing so likely securing a bigger fee down the line. It’s not exactly £20k to Tim Sherwood.

Users who are viewing this thread