The pet hates thread (1 Viewer)

kg82

A thread where people can vent their frustrations over something that may seem trivial to others but really gets on your t*ts! This is not a thread for remedies to the "problem"!

I'll start: People on social networking sites that put things on that are meant to be little tidbits of wisdom but are in fact absolute bollocks! For example, a girl I know took this from one of those crappy pages that put up something inane about 20 times a day - "A real boyfriend will tell hoes that he has a girlfriend". This is just one such example, there are MANY others!

Dan Griffin

When fans start singing the name of the oppositions rivals soooooo cringey!!!!!!! When our fans sung play up Pompey to saints last year --- and against Oldham I heard 1-1 and you fucked it up, what the fucks that about? He was like 12 aswell

LewSkyBlue

People! Just in general. Especially people that are dicks! The sort of people that do/say;

*your waiting at a bus stop* when all of a sudden, Captain Dickhead comes to the bus stop and says "bus bin yet?"... Yeah clearly, thought id just stand here and wait to tell people.

*you bang your head* ... Que Captain Dickhead "ooh mind your head haha"... Cheers prick could of told me before the incident.

People who say "ahh guess what" or "have you heard about so and so?" .... You reply "no, why?" to which they say "ah i cant tell you" or "it dont matter"... Why bring it up then fuck face??

People who sing "your mums your dad, your fads your mum, your interbread, your leicester scum" ... The song makes no fucking sense and in fact makes you look like an imbred.

The list could go on but i can feel myself getting wound up already ;)

LewSkyBlue

Oh and people who say "thats so funny" yet dont laugh or even crack a smile!!

Oh and people who say "LOL" in real life (ie not just via text, they will just say it in everyday convo)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Pretty much find myself agreeing with all of these, especially kg's facebook one and Dans one about fans singing opposition names! When we played Saints and people were singing "Play Up Pompey" I loved the reply from the Saints fans of "Who the fuck do you support?!"

Flying Fokker

Am i alone in hating the sound of the mrs 'sanding' her nails down with those nail thingys.

Facebook

Texting rather than talking.

people cracking their fingers.

Nathccfc

Am i alone in hating the sound of the mrs 'sanding' her nails down with those nail thingys.

Facebook

Texting rather than talking.

people cracking their fingers.

I hate the noise of anyone filing their nails with a nail file :| makes me go all funny!

Covstu

Knob head drivers that sit in the middle lane piss me off,
people on FB who tell me what they had for dinner... don't fecking care!
People telling you how pissed you were the night before..... I know that the was fucking objective!!!
People at the Ricoh queuing up at the beer station and getting a coffee......
Drivers who cut you up to get in front of you then travel at 20 miles ph after that.....what is the point!!

Just warming up.......;);)

Otis

Luckily I only have one or two.

The unwritten law of queuing. You queue at the supermarket and everyone observes the queue and lines up in the right and proper manner. New till opens up and the law goes out of the window and suddenly it is every man for himself! WTF is all that about? :facepalm:

People parking in disabled spaces and on double yellow lines even though there are spaces within about 50 yards but they can't be arsed to walk that little bit of extra distance.

People parking so they slightly overlap the white lines, taking up two spaces so as to stop people scratching their cars.

Txt tlk

Game and quiz shows where they say 'And the winner/answer is ......................................................................................................................

and only after about 20 seconds you get the answer! :jerkit:

Chuggers.

Chavvy teens with dogs.

People who say 'innit' and 'tommorra' and 'can I ave a cup of war ah' and 'I'll see you lay ah.'

People who use double negatives

People who give their kids an extra 'e' on the end of their names, thinking it makes them somehow unique. i.e. Kaycee, Lucee etc.

People who name their child 'Summer' or 'India' or 'Moonbeam Flower Blossom' etc.

People who dress their dogs.

Dumbed down tv (X Factor, I'm a Celebrity, Strictly etc)

People who go to the supermarket or local shop in their pyjamas.

People who take babies and very small toddlers to the theatre or cinema knowing full well that at some point they are going to cry and disrupt everything.

People who text throughout a film or show at the cinema or theatre.

Gossips.

Celebrity following.

Boy bands.

School kid who think they can just push in ahead of pensioners and everyone else to get on a bus.

Parents swearing in front of their kids.

People on their phones while driving (saw a woman the other day on her phone, driving at normal speed when the roads were really treacherous and everyone else was going about 15 miles an hour.)

People who don't put their cars lights on unless it is actually dark totally ignoring the applying of the rule of poor visibility.

Smokers. Especially people smoking in front of their children.

People who drink Lambrini.

People who feed their babies McDonald's and other junk.

People with no manners.

I'll be back with more later.

Sorry, lay ah.

LewSkyBlue

Bloody hell Otis, i thought i was easily annoyed. After some thiught, I have more;

People who drive with 1 headlight on full beam because the other light is broken.

People who leave full beam on when behind you.

Vegetarians.

People who post pictures of their ever-growing baby bump on facebook, ever single day.

People that take shit loads of photos (or those that insist on putting the camera 3 inches away from your face and catching you off guard)

Cyclists, bus drivers, taxi drivers and white van men that think they own the road.

People that opt out of drinking when its their round.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My pet hates? My dog doesn't like the snow, my cat doesn't like getting wet and my gerbil just HATES being trodden on!

Houchens Head

I was going to think of a few things but now I'll just leave it to Otis! He seems to be on my wavelength on just about everything! :claping hands: (Wondered why my missus calls me Victor!)

spwaverley4916

what about drivers who 'park up' facing oncoming traffic, sit in the car with their headlights on !!!
Driving instructors who appear to have forgotten to tell their pupils to use the fecking indicators.
Blokes who take their little kids to away matches,get pissed and swear like a trooper all the way through the game (nice :jerkit:)
people who clear their drives of snow and pile it up on the pavement.
BIKE RIDERS ON PAVEMENTS
school kids walking to/from school in packs and expect people to get out their way.

skybluejelly

people who go to the shops and decide to have a bloody conversation in the doorway.

people who in the supermarkets wont let go of the trolley thus trolley one side of the isle them outstrectched all the way across it.

going into a fast food place and then having to wait while they cook it...??

people who drive with trilby hats on...

people that drive to the front of traffic jams on motorways and then try to push in..

people who moan they dont get enough on benefits then sit in the pub drinking all day..

the cost of the shit coffee and hot chocolate at the ricoh.

my brothers bad breath

and why is it whenever the wife wants sex you can never say no;)

ohitsaidwalker king power

This is a good thread.. I could get really busy here...

People who in a conversation with you say;.... "its like you say....." and then quote something they believe as if you'd said it to convince themselves of their own argument... noooooooooooooo:mad:

Last edited:

kg82

Niiiiice!!

People that have an opinion on everything. Cannot let anything go and believe they are right about everything.

People that talk and mumble EXACTLY what you're saying, as your saying it.

Reality TV shows was a good one Otis, but even worse, those people who go up to others and say "ohmyguuud, dy'a see *geordie shore/made in chelsea/the valleys last night" or something alike!

* delete as appropriate

Otis

Bloody hell Otis, i thought i was easily annoyed. After some thiught, I have more;

People who drive with 1 headlight on full beam because the other light is broken.

People who leave full beam on when behind you.

Vegetarians.

People who post pictures of their ever-growing baby bump on facebook, ever single day.

People that take shit loads of photos (or those that insist on putting the camera 3 inches away from your face and catching you off guard)

Cyclists, bus drivers, taxi drivers and white van men that think they own the road.

People that opt out of drinking when its their round.

Hey!! What's wrong with vegetarians?

A few for now.

People who somehow manage to transfer coffee and sugar granules between their correct locations.

The unnecessary upwards inflection people use when saying the companies name when answering the teephone.

One bloke at work, whenever he sneezes says "Pardon me". It's "excuse me". "Pardon me" is for flatulence.

When you go to the door to help bring in the food shopping, I'm always told which bag the eggs are in. As if I normally kick the other bags to the kitchen but need to make an exception for the eggs.

People that deem stories of their pets worthy of anecdotal value. The same people who send and receive special occasion cards from their pets.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Facebook.....and everyone on it.

Litter bugs.

Mega-chain Coffee Shops....Costa, Starbucks etc. etc. & everyone who uses them.
(Personally, I wouldn't even take a shit in one of these hideous establishments)

The smoking ban in pubs. (and I don't even smoke anymore)

People who cannot or will not turn off their phones in restaurants, theatres, cinemas etc.

...to be continued....

Brighton Sky Blue

Living in Scotland I personally can't stand it when someone really bigs up their Scots accent only in the presence of non Scots. Other jibes against our friends north of the border:

If a Scot slags off England, it's just 'banter'-if you give 'banter' back, God help you.

The assumption that all Englishmen talk about 1966 ad infinitum.

The aggressive chastising of anyone who dare not support whoever's playing England, be it football or tiddlywinks.

Scots who want independence but want to retain money from Westminster.

Alex Salmond.

/rant.

jimmyhillsfanclub

:p I lived in Scotland for about 10 months.....a period that covered the 1998 WC...

...the best of times....the worst of times...you ken

Brighton Sky Blue

:p I lived in Scotland for about 10 months.....a period that covered the 1998 WC...

...the best of times....the worst of times...you ken

That country, like its other Celtic neighbours, has a huge chip on its shoulder from events which happened hundreds of years ago. They all need to grow up.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
When you start a conversation with someone and somehow it always ends with them talking about themselves doing something much bigger or far better than what you done!

Coffee granules in the sugar jar

Cup of tea stirred with the same spoon used for the coffee and immediately after

Drivers in the wrong but blame you for their shit driving ability

skybluejelly

keyboard warriors

people who dont hold doors open for the next person

how complicated mordern engines have got in cars..

mobile phones where you need an engineering degree to change the battery.

car headlight bulbs that are impossible to change unless you have a hand like jeremy beadle..

people that queue up behind you in supermarkets with 1 item expecting you to let them in ...piss off down to the 8 items or less queue

cold callers who get upset when you tell them to f~~k off

people that sit at 70 on the motorway looking at you in their rear view mirror (its not your job to police the roads)

people that start these threads ..because now i cant stop;)

Sumo the Micky Quinn

SKY tv. For moving all the Sky sports channels, sky news plus other channels from one satellite to another so people in the canaries have to upgrade to larger dish (much more expensive - could be as much as 3,000€). As i can't get back to watch the sky blues will mean i miss any games on sky between now and the end of season.

Last edited:

kg82

keyboard warriors

people who dont hold doors open for the next person

how complicated mordern engines have got in cars..

mobile phones where you need an engineering degree to change the battery.

car headlight bulbs that are impossible to change unless you have a hand like jeremy beadle..

people that queue up behind you in supermarkets with 1 item expecting you to let them in ...piss off down to the 8 items or less queue

cold callers who get upset when you tell them to f~~k off

people that sit at 70 on the motorway looking at you in their rear view mirror (its not your job to police the roads)

people that start these threads ..because now i cant stop;)

Hah, very sorry!

Houchens Head

Middle lane hoggers on the motorway - GET THE F**K OVER!!!!
Idiots who use their mobile phones while driving. This has gotta be my ultimate HATE!
Vegetarians who insist I eat their healthy choice. I'm a CARNIVORE and I LOVE meat!!
Fitness fanatics who think they're something special. I'm overweight but I'm HAPPY!
Facebook
Twitter
Reality TV
Daytime TV
Chavvy teenagers
Spending all day on the pier fishing, and not catching!
Spending all day on the pier and not catching, then some spotty kid on holiday casts a line next to you and hooks a huge bass! Bastard!
E4
Poor parking
I'm sure there's loads more yet..........

Users who are viewing this thread