The pet hates thread (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Unhygenic People
People who use the quick scan aisle in supermarkets even though they have a trolleyfull
People in supermarkets who put their stuff on the checkout then sod off to get more stuff.
People who use fake gangsta accents- ya get me
People who say yeah after every sentence
People who don't use good manners
Those who have never done a days work but get all the benefits, fair play they dont work but put a good 10 hours a day on facebook or xbox
When you stand at the bar waiting to be served and some one comes up after you and get served first
People who order a massive round, then order the guiness last and then pay on their card.
People who insist on taking their shoes off when they come round your house- Don't do it I really hate the smell of toe cheese
When you have a chinese and the wife puts more on the ''leftover for tomorrows lunch plate''
When your sat in a sauna and some tool puts a litre of water on the coals then sods off after 2 minutes.
The wonga, Bet Fred and Victer Chandler Adverts
Chavs and Goths
People who never make a cuppa at work but always have one when you or anyone else makes one.
People who make a cuppa at work but never make a full one
Office collections for people who are off sick, even though you have never worked with them
Think thats enough to be going on with.

Last edited:

Harry Krishner

Dirty bastards
-people who dump rubbish on streets and leave loads of shit on trains etc.
-people who have a shit on the train and don't flush it. People who piss all over the floor/seat.
BBC news: "The following contains flash photography"- if you don't like flashes, don't watch the fucking telly.

Watching Palace V Brum.

Reminds me how I hate players who have their first names on their shirts.

Not as bad with foreign players but when your names Morrison yet you choose to have Ravel, that annoys me!

Watching Palace v Brum hoping to see Palace win 4-0 and the reverse happens

dutchman

People who refuse to queue in the correct place in the chip shop (ie: alongside the counter) and then accuse you of pushing in front of them when you stand in the right place!

Either learn how to queue properly or stay out of the place.

ricohman

I hate,

Rain on your wedding day,
A free ride when you've already paid.
Good advice, that you just didnt take.

Ok ive just ripped of alanis morisette

jimmyhillsfanclub

^ ^

I fucking hate that song.....

...."its like 10,000 spoons when all you need is knife"....isn't it ironic"

NO.

It would be ironic if it turned out a spoon would have sufficed for the task in hand.....

I'll tell you whats really ironic Alanis.....writing a song called "Ironic" which is full of incorrect examples of irony....

LastGarrison

^ ^

I fucking hate that song.....

...."its like 10,000 spoons when all you need is knife"....isn't it ironic"

NO.

It would be ironic if it turned out a spoon would have sufficed for the task in hand.....

I'll tell you whats really ironic Alanis.....writing a song called "Ironic" which is full of incorrect examples of irony....

Wasn't this an Ed Byrne stand up routine?

LastGarrison

Anyway, one of my pet hates is people who have boxing gloves hanging from their rear view mirror.

What the fuck is this supposed to signify? Is it that you have such a passion for boxing that you have decided to honour it by hanging a minature replica piece of the sports equipment in your car? Or is it supposed to signify that you are one double hard nawty bastard and not to be messed with?

I'll tell you what it signifys, it signifys that you are a complete c**t.

LastGarrison

Ahh...thats the bugger. I couldn't for the life of me think which comic did a routine on it....I just had his line about the spoons going round & round me head.

I could see his face but couldn't think of his name. Good old Google images.

Funny routine though and have to admit that's what I thought of after reading ricohman's original post.

dutchman

You walk into a chip shop and there's a very short queue but it turns out the woman at the front of the queue is ordering for twenty different people!

Or... you walk into a post office to have an item weighed. Only one person is serving and some clown in front of you has brought in twenty different packages which all need weighing separately and have delivery slips filled-in.

Nonleagueherewecome

News coverage of Thatcher.

MatthewWallis

Dirty bastards
-people who dump rubbish on streets and leave loads of shit on trains etc.
-people who have a shit on the train and don't flush it. People who piss all over the floor/seat.
BBC news: "The following contains flash photography"- if you don't like flashes, don't watch the fecking telly.

The bottom bit is to warn people who have epilepsy, so suggesting they don't watch telly at all is a bit ridiculous

dutchman

You're installing a new game program on the PC. You realise it's going to take some time to load so you go away and do something more interesting while loading is in progress.

You come back half an hour later thinking it must have finished by now only to be confronted by a popup message asking "Are you sure you want to install this program? yes/no" :facepalm:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
People who start threads about listing pet hates! :D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My pet hates being kicked in the bollocks but I have to sometimes, just to keep him in check!

Sky Blue Pete

Luckily I only have one or two.

The unwritten law of queuing. You queue at the supermarket and everyone observes the queue and lines up in the right and proper manner. New till opens up and the law goes out of the window and suddenly it is every man for himself! WTF is all that about? :facepalm:

People parking in disabled spaces and on double yellow lines even though there are spaces within about 50 yards but they can't be arsed to walk that little bit of extra distance.

People parking so they slightly overlap the white lines, taking up two spaces so as to stop people scratching their cars.

Txt tlk

Game and quiz shows where they say 'And the winner/answer is ......................................................................................................................

and only after about 20 seconds you get the answer! :jerkit:

Chuggers.

Chavvy teens with dogs.

People who say 'innit' and 'tommorra' and 'can I ave a cup of war ah' and 'I'll see you lay ah.'

People who use double negatives

People who give their kids an extra 'e' on the end of their names, thinking it makes them somehow unique. i.e. Kaycee, Lucee etc.

People who name their child 'Summer' or 'India' or 'Moonbeam Flower Blossom' etc.

People who dress their dogs.

Dumbed down tv (X Factor, I'm a Celebrity, Strictly etc)

People who go to the supermarket or local shop in their pyjamas.

People who take babies and very small toddlers to the theatre or cinema knowing full well that at some point they are going to cry and disrupt everything.

People who text throughout a film or show at the cinema or theatre.

Gossips.

Celebrity following.

Boy bands.

School kid who think they can just push in ahead of pensioners and everyone else to get on a bus.

Parents swearing in front of their kids.

People on their phones while driving (saw a woman the other day on her phone, driving at normal speed when the roads were really treacherous and everyone else was going about 15 miles an hour.)

People who don't put their cars lights on unless it is actually dark totally ignoring the applying of the rule of poor visibility.

Smokers. Especially people smoking in front of their children.

People who drink Lambrini.

People who feed their babies McDonald's and other junk.

People with no manners.

I'll be back with more later.

Sorry, lay ah.

Made me smile!!

People who put too many pet hates on football forums

skybluejelly

Time to revive an old thread..... Stopping at the motorway services for mcdonalds ... Only to find its on the other side of the motorway... Why the bloody hell do they do this..I reckon it's to make you spend £1.20 on a kit kat

LastGarrison

People who push in ,in queues in traffic ... I swear one day I will just drive straight into them

The A45 is the worst in the morning coming down to turn right towards Warwick Uni. People just think it is their divine right to drive down next to you and if they stick their indicator on they are allowed to push in.

Not a fucking chance.

mds

Lack of common cursities, how hard is it to say please or thank you, or just a nod of the head to acknowledge a simple gesture!

elephanttears

When your filling up for petrol and its freezing pissing it down with the wind howling in. The knob on the till is pissing about in the shop putting more overpiced crisps on the shelf then looks at you and carries on for ten seconds. One day ill drive straight in to that bastard garage.

torchomatic

I hate thread.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread