The official NFL Thread (5 Viewers)

tisza

Zimmer throws that one away.
Defense so short on numbers Jefferson having to play downs in there!!.
But a brave defensive effort let down by usual odd moments of Cousins sloppiness and Zimmer not taking a simple field goal with 2 minutes to play. O line played better and Mattison growing into his role even more
A game i thought we'd lose by double digits.
Maybe we are tanking with that crazy Zimmer decision?

Last edited:

Skybluefaz

Recorded the game last night and will watch it back at some point this week. From the highlights though he certainly came up big on the plays that mattered. We may have got fortunate with Dalvin Cook getting injured when he did, but I don't really care. 5 - 0. Lovely stuff.

Darth Robins

Seahwaks probably couldn't believe their luck drafting him so far down. He was constantly predicted as a top 10 pick then slid to the end of the 2nd round.

I was super hyped to get him, thought it was the perfect situation for him really. But even I wasn't expecting him to be this good this early, and he's only 22!

There's a guy who makes amazing highlight/comedy Seahawks videos, and his DK one features a decent amount of the pre-draft doubters of him:

tisza

Gase tearing up another roster.
Free agency money they've spent last 2 seasons and still 0-5.
. Lawrence better off staying in school another year than getting drafted by the Jets.

covcity4life

Like i said. Stay quiet till lose a game

BITCHES

I could talk about the performance but what's point. The people in this thread dont want to talk about packers when win so I won't when lose

On to next week where hopefully even playing field and not letting fans in for certain teams only.

usskyblue

tenor.gif

tisza

so tough that players can fall off quickly too, someone will be a superstar one year then nothing the next.
Feel for Fitzpatrick. Done nothing wrong in a team stripped of everything last 2 seasons, zero protection last year (40 sacks) but still won games. Been playing well again this season.
Now yesterday's news unless someone gets hurt.
But still looking forward to seeing Tua - still think he was best QB in to the draft. But he's going to have to take some hits in that Miami side.

tisza

So tank /restructure is on .
Got Ngakoue for 2nd round pick & conditional 5th then trade him for a 3rd pick & conditional 5th after 6 games.
Figure Harris , Rudolph and Reiff could be moved onto. Already got a lot of draft picks so moving them is a cap restructure to pay for Cousins - whom Zimmer didn't want anyway.

Skybluefaz

Just watched the Seahawks v Cards highlights. Incredible game, the Wilson to Lockett link up was amazing. Shame about the loss but still no Jamal Adams. When he comes back I do think the Seahawks are up there with the best this year.

Terry Gibson's perm

Just watched the Seahawks v Cards highlights. Incredible game, the Wilson to Lockett link up was amazing. Shame about the loss but still no Jamal Adams. When he comes back I do think the Seahawks are up there with the best this year.

As the o line tired it became too easy to get at Wilson.

tisza

Looks like there's some truth in the rumours that Lawrence would rather stay at Clemson another year rather than join the Jets :)

Liquid Gold

Looks like there's some truth in the rumours that Lawrence would rather stay at Clemson another year rather than join the Jets :)
Nah, get this same shit every year. You’re never going to risk playing for free at college and risking an injury when you can get millions

Terry Gibson's perm

Surely it’s just delaying the inevitable as the Jets aren’t going to be much better twelve months on, so he could still end up there a year later

tisza

Carlos Dunlap. Anyone know much about him? The pass rusher the hawks need?
decent player but past his best. Just didn't fit into Bengals future plans.
But Carroll does have a habit of squeezing something out of a player coming to the end of their career.
Doubt he'll be around next season just a short-term fix and let's be honest Seahawks desperately any sort of pass rush. He'll contribute but probably not a regular down player

covcity4life

Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer has faced Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers enough times to understand the challenge facing his young cornerbacks.

“I don’t want to disrespect any other quarterbacks, but this guy’s the best in the business in my opinion,” Zimmer said.

tisza

Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer has faced Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers enough times to understand the challenge facing his young cornerbacks.

“I don’t want to disrespect any other quarterbacks, but this guy’s the best in the business in my opinion,” Zimmer said.
You should beat us by at least 3 tds. We're bringing in secondary players from other teams practice squads.
Dump for Lawrence or fail for Fields :)
With his track record on QBs for us one of the worst judges of QBs in NFL

covcity4life

You should beat us by at least 3 tds. We're bringing in secondary players from other teams practice squads.
Dump for Lawrence or fail for Fields :)
With his track record on QBs for us one of the worst judges of QBs in NFL
Yeah should win but vikings always a tough game usually so can't take it for granted. Does look like you are offloading now though

Hopefully bears will fall away

Although expanded playoffs so winning division not as important as normally

Users who are viewing this thread