The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

She’s been very quiet on social media but Karen Danczuk has posted some very nice photos , I won’t post them on here though

vow

Spoilsport! Never knew what Simon Danczuk saw in her - she seems a bit staid!!

NINTCHDBPICT000272128573.jpg

OffenhamSkyBlue

That was taken a while ago ...!
What i meant was that she looks better in that than she does in more recent pics. In my view she looked better before she had the lip filler (and i'm not referring to some of the swimwear shots online) and got all "pouty" (and blonde!). She just used to look ... dunno ... happier. Maybe the new celeb boyfriend behind it.
Same happened with Ulrika-ka-ka-ka during her Collymore years (the fad diets turned into eating disorders).

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I make no apology for this but Toyah was always well stacked

I bump into her and Robert Fripp a lot. They live in Pershore. I won't reveal their address, but they use a particular coffee shop most days. They're a fabulous couple.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Maybe I'm just getting old, but I quite like ogling Fiona Bruce when she's reading the news or presenting Antiques Roadshow. She's got a really fit body!

OffenhamSkyBlue

It's not the same woman with the shabby curtains is it? Someone's missus, weren't it?
But this lady is very classy-looking.
Do we get to guess her age - i'd say a very well-preserved 55.

wingy

Bit of a manface and not on my radar ,but I can't quite work out if Kay Burley is wearing stockings and Sussies this morning .
Or it might be a little deviation in the pattern on the dress she's wearing.
But I'm angling towards the prior having got a glimpse of the right leg.

Users who are viewing this thread