The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (4 Viewers)

dutchman

"Audrey" from Fantomworks. She's a genuine petrol head and people who've met her say she's exactly the same off screen as she is on it.
CfN_mHOWEAAmzrK.jpg

Sbarcher

It's about time this thread was bumped, I've missed it!

Gazolba

Kayleigh McEnany, Donald Trump's press secretary:
Kayleigh-McEnany-4.jpg

Terry Gibson's perm

Had several worthy mentions already @LastGarrison (i think i may have voted twice!!), but if you've only just come across her (gentlemen, please!) from seeing the repeats of Car Share, then you are forgiven. I think the character of Kayleigh is simply gorgeous, which is what makes her "not so obvious" in my book!

She is very good in car share, which is a funny but lovely show, next week it’s the dogging episode

Mcbean

I have to say as much as I like Peter Kay (Phoenix nights is my all time favourite) I can’t get carshare - just cringeworthy to say the least and Kayleigh well - would need sticky tape . Fully accept some love it But not me !

LastGarrison

Had several worthy mentions already @LastGarrison (i think i may have voted twice!!), but if you've only just come across her (gentlemen, please!) from seeing the repeats of Car Share, then you are forgiven. I think the character of Kayleigh is simply gorgeous, which is what makes her "not so obvious" in my book!
Thought she might but no shame in sharing again.

Agreed on the character and have to say I do love Car Share. Simple but genius.

Terry Gibson's perm

I have to say as much as I like Peter Kay (Phoenix nights is my all time favourite) I can’t get carshare - just cringeworthy to say the least and Kayleigh well - would need sticky tape . Fully accept some love it But not me !

Did you like max and paddy in the spin off

Users who are viewing this thread