The need to respect everybody's point of view (1 Viewer)

lewys33

I am sorry but are people missing the point here?

Nick said somebody knew the chuckle brothers!!!!

Sky Blue Kid

That's not unreasonable. So why let them win that particular battle, when it's one that's easy for us to ensure doesn't succeed?
Got to agree with you on that one NW, but what do you do about SISU categorically refusing to return to the Ricoh on a permanent basis when it's as simple as "Buying out" ACL share to own half of the stadium and gain those much sort after F&B and car parking monies? or is that yet another "Red Herring?"

lewys33

Got to agree with you on that one NW, but what do you do about SISU categorically refusing to return to the Ricoh on a permanent basis when it's as simple as "Buying out" ACL share to own half of the stadium and gain those much sort after F&B and car parking monies? or is that yet another "Red Herring?"

george_fonejacker.gif

NorthernWisdom

More shocked at the use of a quote button and no calling someone a wanker ;)

But... the latter half can be argued to boredom among us, but ultimately in terms of a united front arguing that doesn't have to mean we can't stand together even if we disagree on who causes what!

Take Wednesday, there was (unsurprisingly) the odd SISU Out chant. There was also a bloke who was very keen everyone saw his Down With Anne Lucas Kind of Thing banner ;) and also to say it wasn't just SISU. It could, potentially, have degenerated, but a couple (from this forum?) pointed out we'd had enough division, so could we just focus and it all fizzled out. Isn't this how it should be, really?

In terms of us, as fans, does it matter if people want SISU Out? Does it matter if people want Lucas Out? It didn't, ultimately, on Wednesday as both the bloke with his banner and the SISU Out chanters could probably agree it was all a bit shit, and look at us eh, we're the ones suffering!

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Reading this I've come to the conclusion we are all wrong.

Surely we are only divided if we have a different long term goal? The long term goal for the overwhelming majority is acl should be sold to the club for a fair price and Sisu should fuck off! In my mind only the fringe element would disagree with that.

If someone says fans are wrong to go to Sixfields whilst someone else says we should pack the place out then that isn't division, it is just possible scenarios being discussed.

I will always argue that we should all boycott Sixfields. If anyone takes offence to that then they must be very sensitive. Likewise if someone wants to argue as to why we should all go then I'm happy to have that debate with them.

Sorry to use another war analogy, but Churchill and Attlee had very little in common and had many disagreements yet no one would ever say they were divided.

skybluejelly

More shocked at the use of a quote button and no calling someone a wanker ;)

But... the latter half can be argued to boredom among us, but ultimately in terms of a united front arguing that doesn't have to mean we can't stand together even if we disagree on who causes what!

Take Wednesday, there was (unsurprisingly) the odd SISU Out chant. There was also a bloke who was very keen everyone saw his Down With Anne Lucas Kind of Thing banner ;) and also to say it wasn't just SISU. It could, potentially, have degenerated, but a couple (from this forum?) pointed out we'd had enough division, so could we just focus and it all fizzled out. Isn't this how it should be, really?

In terms of us, as fans, does it matter if people want SISU Out? Does it matter if people want Lucas Out? It didn't, ultimately, on Wednesday as both the bloke with his banner and the SISU Out chanters could probably agree it was all a bit shit, and look at us eh, we're the ones suffering!

To be honest I preferred it back in the un PC early nineties when the only chant you heard was get your tits out...

Nick

Administrator
@ Nick.....You closed two threads last week, and when asked why the post was locked you went and fucking locked that as well. As for threats..I told you last week you can put up on the open forum what I've said to you I've got fuck all to hide or be ashamed of. You and some other of your"Admin" mates are wankers. @ covmark...You remind me of the little tosser at the back of the gang that eggs others to start fighting, but when it comes near to you, you fucking shit yourself and run....I've seen many like you at HR. Start a fight then run like fuck and leave it to others to finish it. I've got a scar on my left hand from a bike chain off a Wolves fan through wankers like you pal.

Seriously?

I've never started a fight in my life where I have run and expected anybody else to fight my battles. Shockingly I don't go round giving it loads to random people I know nothing about as it is common sense really isn't it.

Yeah, the threads were closed because they were abusive bit you obviously missed that bit and just mouth off.

Maybe you should be ashamed that you seem to be in your own little world where you seem to hurl anything you want then get outraged when anybody says anything back to you. Reminds me of the kid at school who goes around punching people then cries the most when they got a pasting.

Maybe you should have a rest away from the computer and maybe realise that things don't get closed because they have different opinions but because of the way they are put across.

The same way that you wouldn't be banned for having a different opinion but you would for threatening people, nothing to do with your opinion. Surely it's not hard to grasp? Or you could just abuse and threaten people and then when they say something back or ban you just whinge that it is because you have a different opinion.

ccfc92

Seriously?

I've never started a fight in my life where I have run and expected anybody else to fight my battles. Shockingly I don't go round giving it loads to random people I know nothing about as it is common sense really isn't it.

Yeah, the threads were closed because they were abusive bit you obviously missed that bit and just mouth off.

Maybe you should be ashamed that you seem to be in your own little world where you seem to hurl anything you want then get outraged when anybody says anything back to you. Reminds me of the kid at school who goes around punching people then cries the most when they got a pasting.

Maybe you should have a rest away from the computer and maybe realise that things don't get closed because they have different opinions but because of the way they are put across.

The same way that you wouldn't be banned for having a different opinion but you would for threatening people, nothing to do with your opinion. Surely it's not hard to grasp? Or you could just abuse and threaten people and then when they say something back or ban you just whinge that it is because you have a different opinion.

Agree with your post.

But I think he said Covmark runs away etc, not you. :)

Sky Blue Kid

@ Nick.....You've accused me of threatening you. I've said put it up here on the open forum pal, I've said nothing that I'm ashamed of. The second thread was closed with no reason whatsoever, and you know it!

Grendel

@ Nick.....You've accused me of threatening you. I've said put it up here on the open forum pal, I've said nothing that I'm ashamed of. The second thread was closed with no reason whatsoever, and you know it!

You used to PM with threats if physical violence - you actually once used the quaint expression of fisty cuffs. You said you'd meet me at a gaff of my choice. I hardly think you would have been let in to be honest - the dress code and all that.

Why are you so angry all the time?

Nick

Administrator

No it wasn't? They were closed as they were done to stir up trouble. Nothing to do with not agreeing with them at all? Maybe if people think it is just because they werent agreed with they should maybe take a look at themselves, as the ones who like to moan about it so much seem to be mostly the same as the ones who like to throw abuse about?

Which PM, the one titled "Thick c*nt" or "wanker"? Isn't that threatening?

You need to learn limits and differences between joking and going a bit too far. Grendel jokingly called you Sweetheart (or something like that) and you go off on one demanding he be banned for "intimations about my sexuality being gay".

Samo

You used to PM with threats if physical violence - you actually once used the quaint expression of fisty cuffs. You said you'd meet me at a gaff of my choice. I hardly think you would have been let in to be honest - the dress code and all that.

Why are you so angry all the time?

An entire life out-witted?

Sky Blue Kid

I've given you the chance of saying what you've written about me on the forum to my face if you've got the "Bollocks" Never used that expression in my life "Gaff" As for dress code...Didn't know you needed one in McDonalds! I'm not angry, I just don't like being called a liar, there is a frequent poster on here, that knows I'm not lying, and I can back up my words with proof of who I know in the Ents world and they are NOT the Chuckle brothers. Why do you use estimates and pass them off as facts...really annoying that!

Nick

Administrator
I've given you the chance of saying what you've written about me on the forum to my face if you've got the "Bollocks" Never used that expression in my life "Gaff" As for dress code...Didn't know you needed one in McDonalds! I'm not angry, I just don't like being called a liar, there is a frequent poster on here, that knows I'm not lying, and I can back up my words with proof of who I know in the Ents world and they are NOT the Chuckle brothers. Why do you use estimates and pass them off as facts...really annoying that!

Nobody seriously thinks you know them, you were bragging about knowing a double act in a thread and somebody joked about it. I doubt anybody cares (even though I know it is Chas n Dave). They weren't sending you PM's calling you a c*nt.

See the difference there?

NorthernWisdom

Superb :D

Sky Blue Kid

@ Nick.....I'll say one last time, You've accused me of threatening you....Put the post up here. I've said nothing that I'm ashamed of or would say to anyone else. If I've called you a c**t...Then I must think you acted like a c**t on that occasion. simple as that mate! Why should I try to curb my language on here, when fuck all gets done about anyone else swearing?

Nick

Administrator
@ Nick.....I'll say one last time, You've accused me of threatening you....Put the post up here. I've said nothing that I'm ashamed of or would say to anyone else. If I've called you a c**t...Then I must think you acted like a c**t on that occasion. simple as that mate! Why should I try to curb my language on here, when fuck all gets done about anyone else swearing?

You send me a PM titled c*nt, that is threatening to open a PM with that title. Yet I said something along the lines of you being a good advert for contraception which was a twist on words on something else and you go off your rocker.

I haven't said you threatened me as in saying you are going to find me and kill me, I said you sent me threatening PM's and gave you 2 examples of PM's I have had and have offered other members a fight (in as many words which you have just admitted to). Imagine a stranger walking up to you in the street shouting c*nt at you. You would probably hit them with a bike chain.

Everybody else seems to have a lot better of an understanding of how what they say comes across and how they use it. They also don't go off their tits when they get a PM asking them to tone it doing saying "but so and so called me sweetheart, why havent you banned them".

Sky Blue Kid

FYI Nick....The couple with whom I'm extremely good friends live in Fort Lauderdale, where I'm going to spend the last week of my holiday. I've asked Wingy not to release the names or address to ANYONE. He has seen a DVD of their home, and also a Promo-DVD of their act. My holiday is paid for with the money I've saved by NOT going to the Ricoh and Sixfields, this also includes away games. I'm holidaying in LA for 3 weeks, followed by a 2 weeks cruise from LA to Miami, then the week in Fort Lauderdale with my best friends before flying home. I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me but someone does.....Don't they Wingy!!!

Nick

Administrator
FYI Nick....The couple with whom I'm extremely good friends live in Fort Lauderdale, where I'm going to spend the last week of my holiday. I've asked Wingy not to release the names or address to ANYONE. He has seen a DVD of their home, and also a Promo-DVD of their act. My holiday is paid for with the money I've saved by NOT going to the Ricoh and Sixfields, this also includes away games. I'm holidaying in LA for 3 weeks, followed by a 2 weeks cruise from LA to Miami, then the week in Fort Lauderdale with my best friends before flying home. I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me but someone does.....Don't they Wingy!!!

Oh christ. I had better make Wingy's PM box bigger to fit all the requests he is going to get. ;)

(This is quite clearly a joke, it is slightly different to sending PM's titled c*nt and offering fights)

italiahorse

With all the in fighting on here and in person a few times last season, if we actually channeled it in the right way towards all three parties who are to blame in one way or another for this mess, we might of actually got somewhere by now.

Instead we choose to argue amongst ourselves instead of unite as one.

So whats the united approach ?
So we challenge Sisu about being at Sixfields and they respond with the fact that some fans are happy.
So we challenge ACL that the rent was too high and they say they have reduced it in several offers. SISU turned it down.
So we challenge ACL that the F and B should go to the club and they say that the club sold it to them and SISU have made no offer to buy it back.
So we challenge ACL to sell their interest in the stadium and they say that SISU have not made an offer.
So we challenge HIGGS to return their interest in the stadium to the club and they say that the club via SISU have not even offered the amount that they paid the club for it.
So we challenge CCC on their loan to the club and they say that the courts have thrown it out big time. Yet SISU have appealed.

For fucks sake it's all SISU so everybody unite and tell them to piss off and we do not support their business plan which is nothing about football.

Unfortunately it means not supporting SISU at the short term expense of not supporting the team.
The majority of fans have realised this yet the minority will not unite with this majority.

turlykerd

sounds like a sweet time SBK... i caught the inter coastal taxi from miami to FT lauderdale a few weeks ago ... it was quite special after the sun went down, i hope the weather stays good for you during hurricane season

Nick

Administrator
The majority of fans have realised this yet the minority will not unite with this majority.

So you are saying that because there is a minority and majority everybody should just agree with the majority? I don't get it. People can still respect other people's views without abusing it at one end of the scale and then agreeing with it just because the majority think it at the other end.

I agree people should work together but it is about compromise and discussion rather than hatred and abuse. (from either direction) If people won't go in the ground you can't force them, the same as you can't force them to stay out, so find a way around it.

This whole "I am in the majority so you are being divisive as you don't do as I say" is bullshit.

J

Jack Griffin

So you are saying that because there is a minority and majority everybody should just agree with the majority? I don't get it.

I agree people should work together but it is about compromise and discussion rather than hatred and abuse. (from either direction)

That is a strategy utterly alien to Joy Seppala.

Users who are viewing this thread