The latest social media trend (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

At least they got the name right for once, even if it does read like they had to go to Wikipedia to do it.

shmmeee

BTW guys this is a clear troll, in the proper use of the word. The best response it to let them crack on. It’s silly and they’re looking for a reaction.

skybluetony176

I guess that they’ve got a job lot of flags they need to get value for money out of before they become redundant. Due to their politics.

Liquid Gold

I always thought better about us as a country that we didn't have to shove our flag in your face at every opportunity. I don't like it all in America that everything is Stars and Stripes.

I always felt when it was over the top then it was a country that was insecure about itself. That's why they're everywhere when you go to places like the baltic nations who haven't been independent too long and probably subconsciously waiting to be a vassal of Russia again.

It must be insecurity about the union breaking up that's doing it.

Again, nothing to do with patriotism or disliking the flag, just think we're going over the top. I hope we don't start making school children do a special pledge to the classroom flag everyday. It's fucking weird.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Why stop at forehead? Make it foreskin!

Would bring a new meaning to 'unfurl the flag'.

Is everyone going to have to maintain a permanent erection to ensure it flies at full mast or If we're getting on a bit is it ok if we only get it to half mast?

Users who are viewing this thread