The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (19 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evo1883

He's not a mate. He's a friend of my uncle (who sadly is a bit racist as well).

Not sure what your point is.

I dread to think what views your mates hold, if you have any of course.

Do you wish ill on your uncle too
giphy.gif

Grendel

I just find it interesting that those in Gibraltar all clearly understood the possible consequences but those in Spain didn’t seem to give it as much thought.

It’s not a nice place - I went to a pub there and the toilets hadn’t been cleaned

Evo1883

What?!? I swear you're deciding that I'm the same person as PVA, and saying the same argument because whatever you're responding to isn't what I'm writing down!

Well the only thing I said we need to move on with/past was the European referendum ..you bought it back up

PVA

Do you wish ill on your uncle too
giphy.gif

I don't really have any affection for him as I never see him. I don't like his views on some things though.

He's not a fully blown racist like his mate. And he doesn't live in Spain. So he's a bit of an idiot, but not a total prick like his mate.

Unless he also shares those views in private, then fuck him. I don't have any time for racists, family or otherwise.

Evo1883

So... you're happy for CvD, and me, and others, to bring up the shyster lies spun and the cockups that result from them then? Great! I'll move on from this then, and con tinue to like CvD's posts when he does just that!
Do as you please , its an small online room full of people getting themselves worked up about something that can't be changed .

Hence the idea that moving on was probably for the best

I expect this thread will still be thriving in 2030 and the same 5 people will be shouting angrily about things, anything , small or large to take some form of comfort

Grendel

Do as you please , its an small online room full of people getting themselves worked up about something that can't be changed .

Clint says we need to hold Rees Mogg to account as does NW. I have no evidence for what I am about to say but I don’t think Moggy Mogg bleeds sky blue and I don’t think he has an account on here

NorthernWisdom

I expect this thread will still be thriving in 2030 and the same 5 people will be shouting angrily about things, anything , small or large to take some form of comfort
But that's not moving on from the need for a referendum. What you're saying there is not holding politicians accountable for their actions! No wonder the Tories keep winning, keep treating you and me like shit, but we move on and give them a free pass!

Evo1883

And to answer any incoming question ..i wony be shouting about the term flag shagger in 2030

Grendel

But that's not moving on from the need for a referendum. What you're saying there is not holding politicians accountable for their actions! No wonder the Tories keep winning, keep treating you and me like shit, but we move on and give them a free pass!

They don’t treat me like shit I’m perfectly happy thanks

NorthernWisdom

Clint says we need to hold Rees Mogg to account as does NW. I have no evidence for what I am about to say but I don’t think Moggy Mogg bleeds sky blue and I don’t think he has an account on here
There wouldn't be the need for any kind of debate if people agreed they were duplicitous shysters, and held them to account for it when the next opportunity came around...

clint van damme

Oh you're waiting for Labour to come in and give you another vote on Europe.. like is said we need to move on

We need strong opposition here , I reckon European referendum isn't a vote winner anymore

No-ones mentioned another referendum.
I would not vote for a party who put in in their manifesto.
That doesn't mean not calling out the problems that arise from it or people like Farage and Galloway who have caused mayhem and walked away.

PVA

"It's turned out to be an absolute disaster so let's move on from this monumental change to the fabric of our country that massively affects, so far very negatively, how we live, work and travel"

Evo1883

The tories keep winning because we don't have a strong stable labour candidate

A Tony Blair esq figure would probably beat Boris, but the Labour membership and its supporters or MPs would find a way to fuck it

Evo1883

"It's turned out to be an absolute disaster so let's move on from this monumental change to the fabric of our country that massively affects, so far very negatively, how we live, work and travel"
Stay in the bubble then mate , it's your life

Evo1883

To be clear though ...I haven't noticed a change in my life .. yet .
My work , my life haven't altered at all .

I will try and book a holiday next year , if I get met with impossible hurdles when I book up I'll be sure to let you know

PVA

To be clear though ...I haven't noticed a change in my life .. yet .
My work , my life haven't altered at all .

I will try and book a holiday next year , if I get met with impossible hurdles when I book up I'll be sure to let you know

It's cost our business hundreds of thousands of pounds since the vote. The parts and materials we order from abroad used to take days to arrive, now they take weeks or even months.

And I'd count us as one of the lucky ones. There's plenty out there much worse off.

Evo1883

It's cost our business hundreds of thousands of pounds since the vote. The parts and materials we order from abroad used to take days to arrive, now they take weeks or even months.

And I'd count us as one of the lucky ones. There's plenty out there much worse off.

No I'm just saying it hasn't effected me yet .. I haven't had any monumental negative change in my life .

PVA

No I'm just saying it hasn't effected me yet .. I haven't had any monumental negative change in my life .

And that's fine, good for you, but clearly the overwhelming outcome so far is negative. Many, many, more people have been affected negatively, some massively so, than positively.

And "I haven't had any monumental negative change in my life" is a bit different to the sunlit uplands we were promised.

Evo1883

And that's fine, good for you, but clearly the overwhelming outcome so far is negative. Many, many, more people have been affected negatively, some massively so, than positively.

And "I haven't had any monumental negative change in my life" is a bit different to the sunlit uplands we were promised.

It's effected certain people ofcourse .. for now.

Terry_dactyl

Chatting to my mate who owns a small mechanics in London - they do up vintage cars. Anyway, he reckons cost of parts has gone up by 20% and that there’s been complete shortages of certain items.

Users who are viewing this thread