The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (14 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The majority in England do not want Brexit. See the march on TV. No one in the march or who passed by wants Brexit. All cheered us on. ( only one twat stood with a sign saying the people have already voted, but left after 10 minutes )
Hahahahahahaha. desperate stuff.

Astute

The majority in England do not want Brexit. See the march on TV. No one in the march or who passed by wants Brexit. All cheered us on. ( only one twat stood with a sign saying the people have already voted, but left after 10 minutes )
Proof?

So they were all.from England....all able to vote....

If the majority want another referendum why do all the polls say the opposite?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I suppose the numbers were relatively low because lots of people went shopping and others were watching football.

Ashdown

Mart Germany, he's fucking desperate ! Desperate only for his own wishes and in opposition to the loathed brother, its an obsession..,.. . In the meantime every other story on the cursed BBC is led by the left to please the foreign born and the EU bed wetters.

Sick Boy

Mart Germany, he's fucking desperate ! Desperate only for his own wishes and in opposition to the loathed brother, its an obsession..,.. . In the meantime every other story on the cursed BBC is led by the left to please the foreign born and the EU bed wetters.

Lol

Alan Dugdales Moustache

"Organisers say there were around 1 million there "
Must be true then.

martcov

Proof?

They say revoke and people’s vote. Add them together and they are the most favoured solutions. Probably the same effect as the majority would vote remain if there was another vote.

martcov

Did you bother to see the view from the helicopters? Over 2 miles crowded with people. We waited ages before we could move because more and more people were coming from the park. Great atmosphere. Really friendly. No drunks. No thick Goddard style yellow vests. Harmony amongst the marchers and great piss taking placards of the usual culprits. Young, old, women, men, people with different skin colours. Totally the opposite of the Farage march of blokes from the pub. All white, most older and no poc. Plus a million more. Afterwards I went for a walk and a drink with my Bollocks to Brexit badge on. People smiling and talking to me about Brexit. No place for you in London today. You would have hated it.

martcov

Proof?

See the filming from helicopters.

Compare with the Farage march.

There were people from all over England, Scotland, Wales and a few Irish. Almost all of voting age. A few brought their kids though.

They said there was also a march in Belfast today.

You would have been gob smacked.

The number of EU flags.

I was proud to be British. Great people on the march. They were really annoyed at May’s crap that she is on our side. She isn’t. Which is why so many turned up.

Went to chant a bit at Downing Street, but you cannot get near number 10. symbolic.

Leave demos are not like that.

martcov

Who cares how many turn out? A screechy mob of anarchists and people wanting a day out on the piss - it means nothing

The organisers say 1 m turned up. It was massive. The film shows it. There was no mob. There were British people. Great friendly happy people joining together to ask for revocation and/ or a vote. Asking for a vote in a democracy. We shouldn’t have to ask. Brexit is a disaster and people know it now. Put it back to the people.

No one in the march was drinking. There were some in Hyde Park partying and holding placards. They probably had cans, but no one was gobbing off. Not your scene.

tisza

Grappa will be pleased your here. Can expand on his gmk fantasies :)

Astute

They say revoke and people’s vote. Add them together and they are the most favoured solutions. Probably the same effect as the majority would vote remain if there was another vote.
Thanks for clarifying Mart.

So the majority do not want another referendum but if you join two directions together, both which will involve the same voters, you get a majority wanting another referendum.

The polls show that 50% do not want another referendum and the other 50% is split between wanting another referendum and not being sure what they want.

The only majority there is on any subject is wanting this while thing to be over ASAP. And strangely enough it is the one thing I can't see happening. I am still calling it as May deal or no deal having no chance. And from last week when I was told that I called it when it looked to everyone else that I was wrong I am now looking to be correct.

My next call is that we won't leave at the next two extended leave dates. There is going to be a solution put forward that needs a longer term to sort out. Then the negotiations will finally start.

Astute

There were people from all over England, Scotland, Wales and a few Irish. Almost all of voting age. A few brought their kids though.

The number of EU flags.

I was proud to be British. Great people on the march. They were really annoyed at May’s crap that she is on our side. She isn’t. Which is why so many turned up.

Went to chant a bit at Downing Street, but you cannot get near number 10. symbolic.

Good numbers yes.

But you compare it to someone who doesn't have the following that you make him out to have. You compare it to leave that doesn't have a reason to go on a march......yet.

Take off your Pro EU and remain in the EU however we can make it happen and consider what I am saying. It isn't biased crap as you make out. It is calling it as I see it. It is calling it using the information available. It is considering what parliament actually wants. It is considering what parliament has to consider.

It was a march that took place in a remain stronghold. And on top of it being a remain stronghold a third of the London population were not even born in the UK so were not allowed to vote in the referendum. This alone is a few million people.

You say you travelled in from Germany for the march. Are you saying you was the only person involved not able to vote?

Astute

BBC News - 'Cancel Brexit' petition woman receives death threats
Death threats for Brexit petition woman
Oh dear. Sad and pathetic.
Not good at all.

But only 3? There is a lot of nut jobs out there.

Just shows the possibilities if Brexit is cancelled. That is the worry I have. And most probably the worry parliament has. They want to cancel Brexit but know there will be consequences.

shmmeee

Not good at all.

Just shows the possibilities if Brexit is cancelled. That is the worry I have. And most probably the worry parliament has. They want to cancel Brexit but know there will be consequences.

Literally nothing will happen. Will you riot? Will anyone you know?

People will bitch on twitter and a few kids will try something and then they’ll go back to not voting and bitching about politicians and the EU in the pub.

If there were enough people willing to riot there’s be more than a pub carparks worth on Farages “March”

And even if they did, we shouldn’t ruin the country because of the threats of terrorists. Fuck that.

Sick Boy

No matter what happens, there’s going to be some very angry people. Once this is all over British society is going one be broken and divided for a long time yet

Astute

Polling would suggest he’s right. Remain beats no deal 57/43 on current polling.

Also the vote was tight, skewed towards elderly voters (some of whom are now dead) and a not insignificant number of Brexiters have changed their minds whereas very few remainers have.
No deal is the worse thing that can happen.

So only 57% would prefer to remain than have a no deal?

Even worse is 43% would prefer to leave without a deal than to remain in the EU. This is why parliament is having such a problem trying to work a way out of this.

Astute

Literally nothing will happen. Will you riot? Will anyone you know?

People will bitch on twitter and a few kids will try something and then they’ll go back to not voting and bitching about politicians and the EU in the pub.

If there were enough people willing to riot there’s be more than a pub carparks worth on Farages “March”

And even if they did, we shouldn’t ruin the country because of the threats of terrorists. Fuck that.
Don't you start as well.

Me riot? WTF do you mean by this? This thread is full of people that are not thinking straight at the best. Why would I want to riot when I want to remain in the EU? Is your problem that I don't praise the EU? Or is it that you don't like the fact that I try to consider all sides?

And why can't many in here consider the consequences of what they want? If it was as easy as some make out to sort this mess out parliament would have done it by now.

And why would any leavers riot when they haven't been denied what they voted for yet?

Sky Blue Pete

The number of EU flags.

Yep there weee about 50 last month for the leave one

Ashdown

Did you bother to see the view from the helicopters? Over 2 miles crowded with people. We waited ages before we could move because more and more people were coming from the park. Great atmosphere. Really friendly. No drunks. No thick Goddard style yellow vests. Harmony amongst the marchers and great piss taking placards of the usual culprits. Young, old, women, men, people with different skin colours. Totally the opposite of the Farage march of blokes from the pub. All white, most older and no poc. Plus a million more. Afterwards I went for a walk and a drink with my Bollocks to Brexit badge on. People smiling and talking to me about Brexit. No place for you in London today. You would have hated it.
People waving their EU flags, laughable.

martcov

Not good at all.

There certainly are a lot of nut jobs on the leave side. The march yesterday was a pleasure to be at and there was no trouble from a million people. Try that with a few thousand leavers. Well actually let’s see what happens on 29. March at the Brexit Betrayal March.

Ashdown

Because The Houses of Parlament and Parliament Square are in London. Only a real bell end would attempt to organise a protest march in Sunderland.
Go and wave your EU flags, with all your London based foreign born like minded types in Stoke then ?!

martcov

Good numbers yes.

But you compare it to someone who doesn't have the following that you make him out to have. You compare it to leave that doesn't have a reason to go on a march......yet.

Take off your Pro EU and remain in the EU however we can make it happen and consider what I am saying. It isn't biased crap as you make out. It is calling it as I see it. It is calling it using the information available. It is considering what parliament actually wants. It is considering what parliament has to consider.

It was a march that took place in a remain stronghold. And on top of it being a remain stronghold a third of the London population were not even born in the UK so were not allowed to vote in the referendum. This alone is a few million people.

You say you travelled in from Germany for the march. Are you saying you was the only person involved not able to vote?

It was people from the whole of the UK. There were Welsh groups, White Rose Yorkshire groups, Red Rose groups from the north West, a Cornish group.. and so on. The people around us were from Derby, Leicester, Salisbury and Winchester.. plus loads of other places. The UK on the march to defeat Brexit. I didn’t see one flag from Coventry though.

Users who are viewing this thread