The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (55 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Yes. Me and grendel are on it though so don't sweat it.
I'm not. I'm here purely for the entertainment .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

And you read it.... says a lot about you. Are you going to contribute, or just hang around like a cxxt? I think I know the answer....
You, know the answer ? Of course you do. Expert on everything.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Apparently not. You’re here early today. Pub closed early? Or you got thrown out for annoying people you don’t agree with?
I
Apparently not. You’re here early today. Pub closed early? Or you got thrown out for annoying people you don’t agree with?
Ohhhh I love your pub references. You're wasted on this thread.

martcov

Hahaha. You really are hilarious. For you to talk about my kids reaction and that I'm angry about something is your desparate way of trying to justify your own sad , lonely life.
And before you mention that I've probably just left the pub, because I happen to come on here in the evenings, it's simply because I've been at work all day
..whereas you spend most day on here, which says a great deal about you.

I dare you to have one day off from this thread . Go on. There's a challenge.

You talked about your kids‘ reaction. You are the angry man from the pub. There are plenty like you on the leave side. How do you come on the idea that I am lonely? I comment on here at various times because I‘m interested in the effects of Brexit. I live in Europe and sell some British products. Brexit interests me. Plus when I am travelling it’s nice to look in on my breaks. Even late at night, because I travel through the night sometimes.

Anyway, I am not going to stop posting, I am not going to change to thinking Brexit is a good idea and I am not going to accept challenges from some guy who entertains himself by behaving like a cxxt on an Internet forum.

martcov

You, know the answer ? Of course you do. Expert on everything.

Maybe I am an expert in dealing with people as I have worked in hospitality and other jobs to do with the public all my life. You are anonymous on here, but I‘ve met thousands like you over the years. So, yes I can predict your reactions fairly accurately.

martcov

May is about to sign a UN policy on Migration, a lot of countries won't sign, Belgium, Italy, Australia, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, USA, the UK will make a big mistake if it signs.
I signed the petition, the numbers are really ramping up now the problems it will bring are becoming apparent.
Petition: The UK should not agree the UN's Global Compact for Migration

I posted the full text and the summary a couple of days ago. I think people should read it and make their own minds up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I don
You talked about your kids‘ reaction. You are the angry man from the pub. There are plenty like you on the leave side. How do you come on the idea that I am lonely? I comment on here at various times because I‘m interested in the effects of Brexit. I live in Europe and sell some British products. Brexit interests me. Plus when I am travelling it’s nice to look in on my breaks. Even late at night, because I travel through the night sometimes.

Anyway, I am not going to stop posting, I am not going to change to thinking Brexit is a good idea and I am not going to accept challenges from some guy who entertains himself by behaving like a cxxt on an Internet forum.
..It's absolutely hilarious. The irony is superb. You're wasted on here with this level of quality.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Maybe I am an expert in dealing with people as I have worked in hospitality and other jobs to do with the public all my life. You are anonymous on here, but I‘ve met thousands like you over the years. So, yes I can predict your reactions fairly accurately.
All the better. Pubs and town hall ? I'm not knocking it, we've all done it.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's possible to argue that she has to pander to the more vocal, more, errrm, extreme end of her party to try and get things through. The moderates, by definition are, well, moderate, and tend to fall into line more easily.

Her biggest mistake was choosing to become Prime Minister after Cameron - whoever ended up there was on a hiding to nothing. Cameron's stupidity has put his party and the country in this position and it's amazing he escapes as much as he does.

The Tories get away with the biggest act of incompetence since the Iraq War but the press would rather hound after Jeremy Corbyn for his choice of coat. All a Tory has to do is use long words in an Etonian accent and it's above board.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No, banking actually.
Get you. Wow, that puts you well above me. I get my hands dirty every day. Are you a merchant banker ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No. I am ‚doing my own thing‘.[/QUOTE
Go on, humour me. I build house extensions for a living .

Yes I do. I buggered that up. What exactly do you do then old chap ?

dancers lance

"I seem, then, in just this little thing to be wiser than this man at any rate, that what I do not know I do not think I know either." - Plato's Apology of Socrates
"Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men" (Plato)

martcov

Yes I do. I buggered that up. What exactly do you do then old chap ?

Must be because of the beer....

Travel all over Germany taking part on events with my beer stands and live music. I have to build up and take down as well, so I do get my hands a bit dirty. Bad news for you though.... I have no events until January... so I can post on here more.... back in Cov for a few days in December though...

ccfc92

We need Danny Dyer to hunt him down

I hate DD with a passion, but he is 100% correct, he's gone into hiding leaving a complete mess.

I would have had more respect for Cameron if he'd tried to steer us through Brexit, but then again we've not had a "Leave" PM in charge anyway, so we would probably be where we are now.

Who actually sanctioned the Brexit vote? Was it Cameron to prove the country wanted to remain and quash Farage and UKIP/Opposition? Or did Parliament sanction the vote?

Astute

The Tories get away with the biggest act of incompetence since the Iraq War but the press would rather hound after Jeremy Corbyn for his choice of coat. All a Tory has to do is use long words in an Etonian accent and it's above board.
Nothing unusual. Who got away with the incompetence of the Iraq war? Who got praise for his stance on Brexit?

They are all at it. The Tories are at it this time again. HS2 in trouble? They blame those in charge for not knowing what they are doing to remove the heat. The costs are well wrong. Looks like the first stage will cost more than what the whole thing should cost. But MP's make out they know better than the experts. Will just post a link I read earlier. Make your own minds up.

Is the HS2 rail project in trouble?

You talk about the coat of Corbyn. I would prefer them to talk about his stance on Brexit. I would love to see him on stage with May. A remainer who is taking us through the leaving process against an anti EU who says we should stay in the EU. But I can't see Corbyn going for it. He would have a chance of finishing off May. But he would have to say what he really wants.

Sick Boy

Nothing unusual. Who got away with the incompetence of the Iraq war? Who got praise for his stance on Brexit?

They are all at it. The Tories are at it this time again. HS2 in trouble? They blame those in charge for not knowing what they are doing to remove the heat. The costs are well wrong. Looks like the first stage will cost more than what the whole thing should cost. But MP's make out they know better than the experts. Will just post a link I read earlier. Make your own minds up.

Is the HS2 rail project in trouble?

You talk about the coat of Corbyn. I would prefer them to talk about his stance on Brexit. I would love to see him on stage with May. A remainer who is taking us through the leaving process against an anti EU who says we should stay in the EU. But I can't see Corbyn going for it. He would have a chance of finishing off May. But he would have to say what he really wants.

He has already said that he would be up for it? If Rees Mogg was leader of the Tories would they then become a party that is against abortion in any circumstance, even rape?

Astute

He has already said that he would be up for it? If Rees Mogg was leader of the Tories would they then become a party that is against abortion in any circumstance, even rape?
From what I have read on the matter Corbyn has said he would be up for it. But has an excuse for not doing it with both ITV and BBC. One of them was he wanted to watch that celebrity program without celebrities. And they say they didn't want the other parties to be there. But a full debate needs to have a say from all. Most of them are anti Brexit with their party lines? Does anyone have a problem with this?

Redirect Notice

He is in opposition. He should take up every chance he gets to crush May. What is he worried about? Would his stance on Brexit be found out? Does he think he isn't capable of doing it on a stage and answering questions well? Has he been advised not to?

Rees Mogg? Where did that come from?

Grendel

Clearly not

Astute

Just come across this.

All new cars could be fitted with black box devices to log your speed | This is Money

Some parts are good. But to limit the speed you can drive at? This can be dangerous. There has been a few times I have accelerated to get out of trouble. And new cars from next year could have this technology. Yet another reason not to buy a new car. And guess who will have to pay for it?

Or even a few years ago.....My dad didn't have long to live. It was a night time drive. Roads were clear. Had a long drive to get to my sister then another long drive to get to the hospital. We made it on time.

The proper answer is more police on the road. There are people who keep to the speed limits that are a danger.

Sky Blue Pete

I
Just come across this.

All new cars could be fitted with black box devices to log your speed | This is Money

Some parts are good. But to limit the speed you can drive at? This can be dangerous. There has been a few times I have accelerated to get out of trouble. And new cars from next year could have this technology. Yet another reason not to buy a new car. And guess who will have to pay for it?

Or even a few years ago.....My dad didn't have long to live. It was a night time drive. Roads were clear. Had a long drive to get to my sister then another long drive to get to the hospital. We made it on time.

The proper answer is more police on the road. There are people who keep to the speed limits that are a danger.
love how people decide which laws they follow and which ones they decide aren’t necessary

Astute

I

love how people decide which laws they follow and which ones they decide aren’t necessary
What do you mean by this?

If you are an experienced driver who knows what they are doing you will know that sometimes it is the best thing to speed up. And yes I would have been happy to have got my first points ever on my driving licence to be with my dad when he died. And I remember another time when I rushed someone to hospital.

It isn't speed that kills. It is inappropriate speed. I have had a driving licence for 34 years. I have never had any points on my licence. I have never had an accident. I have never even had a parking ticket I have had to pay. Yet a couple of times I have had to accelerate to get out of trouble because of something that someone else most probably doing the speed limit has done.

Sick Boy

From what I have read on the matter Corbyn has said he would be up for it. But has an excuse for not doing it with both ITV and BBC. One of them was he wanted to watch that celebrity program without celebrities. And they say they didn't want the other parties to be there. But a full debate needs to have a say from all. Most of them are anti Brexit with their party lines? Does anyone have a problem with this?

Redirect Notice

He is in opposition. He should take up every chance he gets to crush May. What is he worried about? Would his stance on Brexit be found out? Does he think he isn't capable of doing it on a stage and answering questions well? Has he been advised not to?

Rees Mogg? Where did that come from?

I think the issue would have been that people would watch that shitty programme.

The point about RM was that just because a leader is remain/leave, that doesn't mean that it is the party's stance.

Users who are viewing this thread