The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (6 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skybluetony176

Maybe he would like to get home to his family.
Maybe he shouldn’t have deliberately broken the law then. Prison time is an occupational hazard for a criminal. Maybe he’ll put his family first next time he feels like attention seeking.

Westendlad

There was loads. Just google Tommy Robinson appeal and there’s dozens of not hundreds of articles with yesterday’s date on it.
Well i didn't hear anything and someone on FB said that there was a media blackout.....I should know better to listen to what anyone says on fb..

Westendlad

Maybe he shouldn’t have deliberately broken the law then. Prison time is an occupational hazard for a criminal. Maybe he’ll put his family first next time he feels like attention seeking.
Hardly attention seeking, more bringing the vile gangs to the public attention. ( Please don't start all that again ! ) Got more balls than you or i.

skybluetony176

Hardly attention seeking, more bringing the vile gangs to the public attention. ( Please don't start all that again ! ) Got more balls than you or i.

He’s using something that is already in the public attention, pretending that it isn’t and then basking in the false sunshine that he’s bringing it to the public attention. It’s a con. Just google any of these cases that he’s apparently bringing to the public attention and once you get past all the nonsense of him pretending that he’s doing a public service you’ll find news predating his “coverage”. He isn’t Roger Cook, he’s someone who decieves people that he’s doing something he isn’t. He’s even confessed to it twice now in court and people are still buying it. Probably while he’ll keep selling it.

martcov

So people who use silly nicknames are like Donald Trump? That’s interesting.

Yes indeed. Some people retaliate in kind, which is one way of fighting the bullying.
Very rich people fund all political parties & cover various costs for unsavory characters

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Which is true. But some like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet fund things to improve the world. Sponsoring the likes of Bannon, Trump or Tommy Robinson helps divide the world.

martcov

Prejudicing the court doesn’t help anyone but the accused. It’s a game. He stands to gain fame and fortune. He only jumps in on things that others have already revealed.

Cov City Daytrader 87

I think I've missed something here. Why is there an appeal hearing when he pled guilty at the original trial?

Media ban isn't working very well, quick google shows numerous articles on todays court appearance from the likes of BBC, Guardian, Sun, Mirror, Star, Independent, Metro, Evening Standard, Mail etc.

Even Rebel Media the group he use to work for are also reporting it.

SkyblueBazza

Been watching this develop. As he hasn't resigned he should really have been fired by now. Its disgraceful behaviour.

When he got caught out and it went public he lied and said it was a mistake, until 2 other tory MPs revealed he asked them to do the same and they refused. He's been changing his story throughout the day as more has come out.
Wonder if there will be pressure to have a re-vote?

martcov

Wonder if there will be pressure to have a re-vote?

No, because it was a breach of convention not law. The same as you cannot force a rerun of the referendum as it was only ‚advisory‘ and not binding. Although leave are being done for cheating.

martcov

Arron Banks in more Russian trouble... according to Channel 4. where did he get his Brexit money from? Why didn’t he mention this Russian story which happened before hie boozy Moscow lunch? One of these Brexit patriots...

SkyblueBazza

No, because it was a breach of convention not law. The same as you cannot force a rerun of the referendum as it was only ‚advisory‘ and not binding. Although leave are being done for cheating.
Ooh...playground point-scoring now are we?

SkyblueBazza

Arron Banks in more Russian trouble... according to Channel 4. where did he get his Brexit money from? Why didn’t he mention this Russian story which happened before hie boozy Moscow lunch? One of these Brexit patriots...
Obviously we ARE playground point-scoring!

Westendlad

As i've said before Mart....Just accept it and move on.

Captain Dart

skyblueinBaku

I did...and whether it falls in breach of the law or not - it is cheating!

They are polititians. You surely don't expect honesty and straight dealing!

Grendel

Ok, let‘s not criticize wrong doing. Just playground stuff..

Bollocks. The guy is as dodgy as they come. I’ll point that out anyway.

Why couldn’t the awful woman have attended the vote if it meant so much to her?

Grendel

Grendel

You tell me.

I think her electorate who booted her out once before will do the same again - I’m amazed she won back the seat before. Her latest embarrassment over this issue will do for her.

Captain Dart

She was on maternity leave. Would you deny her that right?

Kate Hoey on Jo Swinson vote pairing row: ‘she was okay to go on an anti-Trump demonstration’ | Coffee House

On Wednesday, Kate Hoey waded into the row. Only the Labour MP – who voted with the government on Tuesday – has questioned the behaviour of not just the Tories but Swinson too. Speaking on the Coffee House Shots podcast, Hoey asks why the Liberal Democrat MP managed to attend an anti-Trump demonstration but not a crucial Parliament vote:

skybluetony176

Kate Hoey on Jo Swinson vote pairing row: ‘she was okay to go on an anti-Trump demonstration’ | Coffee House

On Wednesday, Kate Hoey waded into the row. Only the Labour MP – who voted with the government on Tuesday – has questioned the behaviour of not just the Tories but Swinson too. Speaking on the Coffee House Shots podcast, Hoey asks why the Liberal Democrat MP managed to attend an anti-Trump demonstration but not a crucial Parliament vote:

And?

martcov

Why does Hoey act like a right wing Tory having been elected as labour?

skybluetony176

Why does Hoey act like a right wing Tory having been elected as labour?

The article shows Kate Hoey in a bad light on two points. The fact is she had a partner arrangement so whether she could be there or not is irrelevant. A point in principle Hoey is willing to overlook seeing as it’s brexit. Secondly if you work on the premise that Hoey has a point, which she doesn’t as per point one, the fact is she presumes to know Jo Swinson’s baby’s routine. Which she doesn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread