The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (69 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sick Boy

Are you mad Mart or Tony these days? Oddly I showed a friend a few of your posts the other day who works in the medical profession. He said you are classic example of someone with low self esteem

Here is my discussion on McDonnell which shows those “red lines” are a fantasy in your little head

Who did you really dislike but now like?

Do people actually show posts off this forum to other people?
Read what the QC says about it:

Will the EU referendum be re-run after Vote Leave was referred to police for breaking electoral law?

You’ll probably say he’s a tosser as you did with the last learned person who agreed with me ( after you realised that you mixed up the Roman Empire with the Holy Roman Empire).

Just imagine the outrage on here if Remain had won and subsequently been fined and referred to the police. I'm surprised Farage hasn't expressed his anger like he did when Craig Mackinlay was charged during an investigation into overspending in South Thanet.

SkyblueBazza

Just imagine the outrage on here if Remain had won and subsequently been fined and referred to the police. I'm surprised Farage hasn't expressed his anger like he did when Craig Mackinlay was charged during an investigation into overspending in South Thanet.
There is much dismay over it I am sure...though no real surprise...probably from people of both vote camps. And there IS outrage on here - YOURS predominantly!!! I think it likely that the remain campaigners have got some practices which they would rather we didn't know about too, they just haven't been discovered/complained of yet. So much so not too many stones are being cast over it. Maybe we will never know some remain antics? The leave camp will no doubt put these allegations down to 'sore losers'. They also have bigger fish to fry in trying to stop some half-baked alternative to Brexit, for now at least.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

There is much dismay over it I am sure...though no real surprise...probably from people of both vote camps. And there IS outrage on here - YOURS predominantly!!! I think it likely that the remain campaigners have got some practices which they would rather we didn't know about too, they just haven't been discovered/complained of yet. So much so not too many stones are being cast over it. Maybe we will never know some remain antics? The leave camp will no doubt put these allegations down to 'sore losers'. They also have bigger fish to fry in trying to stop some half-baked alternative to Brexit, for now at least.

So you dismiss illegal acts based on something you think to be 'likely'. You'd be one of the first up in arms if the situation was reversed.

martcov

Where you have the freedom to think what the leaders think and do what they tell you like a good boy.

The richest men in America backed Trump..., and Bannon....and their „ think tank“ is paying Tommy Robinson‘s legal costs. Why do you think that is? I think to influence people like yourselves and distract you from tax havens, deregulation of workers protections and the environment. And break up the EU to make it easier to sell their products and services in Europe by picking off The countries one by one to get the best terms possible. I may of course be wrong, and they are fighting for freedom and justice... but I doubt it..

martcov

Did they ask the question alongside options of 'Remain in the EU' & 'Don't care' though? Coz you might find 60% or 10% wanted to remain. So no credibility in there at all really as it stands

So you agree the article was crap.

Grendel

The richest men in America backed Trump..., and Bannon....and their „ think tank“ is paying Tommy Robinson‘s legal costs. Why do you think that is? I think to influence people like yourselves and distract you from tax havens, deregulation of workers protections and the environment. And break up the EU to make it easier to sell their products and services in Europe by picking off The countries one by one to get the best terms possible. I may of course be wrong, and they are fighting for freedom and justice... but I doubt it..

Is there any actual evidence they are paying legal costs?

Astute

I have only ever heard the 3,5 and 1,5 ( or now 1,2 ) figures. He seems to think the argument would only be a „bit easier“ if the migration were balanced. Which is an admission that it wasn’t about numbers, but the fact that EU migrants are foreign. The point about the 350 million claim, apart from it being false, is that it was never going to happen. The Cameron claim was that they would have to put 12 bn ( or 10 bn depending on which speech ) into the NHS within the parliamentary period. The election came quicker than expected, but they are ploughing this Cameron mentioned money into the NHS. Not the EU bonus, as there isn’t one. We are paying into the EU divorce bill during this period and if our GDP declines because we take a hit for the shorter term, there will actually be less tax revenue to fund the NHS.
Why can't you either agree with fact based and proven true points or pretend you haven't seen the posts instead of having to twist things?

Astute

Nothing could beat the outrage from yourself and a few others. But at least then I could well be picking up on the twisting of the truth on leave more than remain like now.

Astute

So you dismiss illegal acts based on something you think to be 'likely'. You'd be one of the first up in arms if the situation was reversed.
That is quite funny considering Junckers past where everyone knew what he had done and then he gets a top job with the EU. Remainers don't want to talk about it either. A few even try to make out that it is nothing worth talking about. But in their next sentence they want those who used the services he started prosecuted.

You couldn't make it up.

Grendel

Other than the statement that they released confirming it? They also confirmed that they help fund the protests in the same statement.

Like Isis claim all acts of terrorism? Didn’t the judge in the case say the taxpayer would foot the bill?

skybluetony176

Did you see Bannon’s claims that Martin Luthier King would have been proud of Tommy Robinson? Talk about missing the point.

skybluetony176

Like Isis claim all acts of terrorism? Didn’t the judge in the case say the taxpayer would foot the bill?

Big difference is I don’t think ISIS is buddied up with the President of America. He’s also not the only prominent (far) right winger that they’ve helped fund.

Grendel

Big difference is I don’t think ISIS is buddied up with the President of America. He’s also not the only prominent (far) right winger that they’ve helped fund.

All I’m asking for is factual evidence. Papers say they have claimed this. You or your best buddy provide concrete proof and thats fine.

Grendel

What a joker you are.

Ah no evidence other than confirmation regarding medical opinion of you given your obsessive desire to “help” your new internet friend every minute of every day.

skybluetony176

Ah no evidence other than confirmation regarding medical opinion of you given your obsessive desire to “help” your new internet friend every minute of every day.

I was actually helping you numb nuts. It was you asking for proof and I helped you out by pointing out that said think tank has issued a statement confirming it. Your moronic response was to compare a pro Israeli, American based think tank with connections to the current president of America to Muslim extremists and now you want concrete proof. Whatever that’s supposed to mean. You’re a clown.

Grendel

I was actually helping you numb nuts. It was you asking for proof and I helped you out by pointing out that said think tank has issued a statement confirming it. Your moronic response was to compare a pro Israeli, American based think tank with connections to the current president of America to Muslim extremists and now you want concrete proof. Whatever that’s supposed to mean. You’re a clown.

Which I pointed out wasn’t proof

I walked on the moon today Tony as I said I did

martcov

Is there any actual evidence they are paying legal costs?

Apparently... that’s what has been reported. Tommy is writing a book whilst he is inside..... following in the footsteps of someone else who made a career attacking people of one religion.

Grendel

Apparently... that’s what has been reported. Tommy is writing a book whilst he is inside..... following in the footsteps of someone else who made a career attacking people of one religion.

Ah so an opinion without fact then

martcov

Why can't you either agree with fact based and proven true points or pretend you haven't seen the posts instead of having to twist things?

Because I have not seen this. He claims he saw a pamphlet in the European Parliament... I have never been there. I have seen a wacking big red bus with a wacking big lie on the side of it though.

Grendel

Is it not true then? And what further proof do you need? A copy of the bank transfer? I don’t think it’s a big secret.

So find a media outlet that stated this as fact as opposed to a claim can you?

Sick Boy

That is quite funny considering Junckers past where everyone knew what he had done and then he gets a top job with the EU. Remainers don't want to talk about it either. A few even try to make out that it is nothing worth talking about. But in their next sentence they want those who used the services he started prosecuted.

You couldn't make it up.

Yet another deflection away. No one on here has ever defended or deflected away from CJ's antics, yet you just can't help yourself.

martcov

MEF Organizes 25,000 Strong Protest in Support of Tommy Robinson; Plans Additional Rallies

For anyone interested here’s what they have said in a statement issued on their website.

Exactly. But I don’t know whether a site asking for further donations is enough proof for Grendel. The other interesting point is about grooming gangs. I seem to remember both Bannon and Farage praising a groomer at a political fund raiser. It is on YouTube and the groomer, who had been accused by 8 women, who he groomed as schoolgirls, and been banned from the local Mall for pestering young women was Judge Moor standing in Alabama. He was very religious. Only difference was that he was a Christian not a Muslim... so that‘s ok by them. No robust discussion there. Just praise.

martcov

Nothing could beat the outrage from yourself and a few others. But at least then I could well be picking up on the twisting of the truth on leave more than remain like now.

If both sides misled the public, then we have to have a new and binding referendum. You have a point.

Users who are viewing this thread