The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (13 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martcov

Can you prove this?

The electoral commission is of the opinion that leave broke the rules designed to ensure fairness. They didn’t do it for their health and they will be prosecuted for it. Whether you wriggle or not, the potential was there to influence people. It is impossible to prove, but judging by the disinformation being quoted on here, yes the leave campaign did have an effect.

Grendel

The electoral commission is of the opinion that leave broke the rules designed to ensure fairness. They didn’t do it for their health and they will be prosecuted for it. Whether you wriggle or not, the potential was there to influence people. It is impossible to prove, but judging by the disinformation being quoted on here, yes the leave campaign did have an effect.

So its impossible to prove yet you make a statement "it effected the fairness"

Did the Government leaflet "effect the fairness"?

martcov

So its impossible to prove yet you make a statement "it effected the fairness"

Did the Government leaflet "effect the fairness"?

The government leaflet was outlining the policy of the elected government.

Of course leave setting up bogus „vendors“ effected the fairness. Leave cheated. That is beyond reasonable doubt. The issue of effecting fairness can be proven. If CCFC played with 12 men, they would be penalised for cheating whatever the result- even if they lost.

Astute

I am glad the disinformation was only on one side.

I want to pay my respect to the new thousands of new gravestones. But I can't raise the money. My house is worthless, my shares have crashed and I lost my job.

martcov

martcov

I am glad the disinformation was only on one side.

I want to pay my respect to the new thousands of new gravestones. But I can't raise the money. My house is worthless, my shares have crashed and I lost my job.

I haven’t got a clue what you are on about... I thought it was all Honky Dory where you live. No refugees, no Romanians.

There is a difference between getting your predictions wrong and downright lying. Anyway the shit hasn’t hit the fan yet... let’s see what the deal is.. I think things like the Breaking Point poster, copied from the Nazis, and the lies written on the side of a big red bus, are worse than predictions that haven’t come to pass.

Grendel

Read what the QC says about it:

Will the EU referendum be re-run after Vote Leave was referred to police for breaking electoral law?

You’ll probably say he’s a tosser as you did with the last learned person who agreed with me ( after you realised that you mixed up the Roman Empire with the Holy Roman Empire).

Joloyan Maughan is in the same camp as Hutton a snout in the euro trough. He like Hutton is a stinking rich arrogant tosser who cares nothing for the common man.

Hutton is at least honest that Germany rule Europe but only because he takes the arrogance scale to a new level

martcov

Joloyan Maughan is in the same camp as Hutton a snout in the euro trough. He like Hutton is a stinking rich arrogant tosser who cares nothing for the common man.

Hutton is at least honest that Germany rule Europe but only because he takes the arrogance scale to a new level

I thought stinking rich arrogant tossers led the leave campaign. Maughan is at least a QC rather than a spiv, chancer, country squire, dodgy businessman or an ex journalist who was sacked twice for dishonesty. I bet he doesn't wear an Arthur Daly coat and a Trilby... I suspect Maughan knows more about electoral law than yourself.. with all due respect of course.

Grendel

I thought stinking rich arrogant tossers led the leave campaign. Maughan is at least a QC rather than a spiv, chancer, country squire, dodgy businessman or an ex journalist who was sacked twice for dishonesty. I bet he doesn't wear an Arthur Daly coat and a Trilby... I suspect Maughan knows more about electoral law than yourself.. with all due respect of course.

Maughan like you sees the EU as his Koran. The real fact as even your own article says is that many far more decent people like Labours Kate Hoey point to the Government acting like Putin and issuing a leaflet of half truths, assumptions and out right lies. Oddly the man who knows a lot about electoral law lets it pass - as it sides with his ideology - like it does you

martcov

Maughan like you sees the EU as his Koran. The real fact as even your own article says is that many far more decent people like Labours Kate Hoey point to the Government acting like Putin and issuing a leaflet of half truths, assumptions and out right lies. Oddly the man who knows a lot about electoral law lets it pass - as it sides with his ideology - like it does you

Kate Hoey is a looper. She is a case for men with white coats and off into the asylum. One of the few labour MPs that you have an affinity with.

Grendel

Kate Hoey is a looper. She is a case for men with white coats and off into the asylum. One of the few labour MPs that you have an affinity with.

Is she? Why?

Astute

I haven’t got a clue what you are on about... I thought it was all Honky Dory where you live. No refugees, no Romanians.

There is a difference between getting your predictions wrong and downright lying. Anyway the shit hasn’t hit the fan yet... let’s see what the deal is.. I think things like the Breaking Point poster, copied from the Nazis, and the lies written on the side of a big red bus, are worse than predictions that haven’t come to pass.
Lies, lies and even more lies.

Did David Cameron really tell 'five outright lies' during TV debate

Brexit didn't come from a campaign of lies

Leave Lies? Remainers Need To Look In The Mirror

martcov

Do you ever read past the first paragraphs?

The first one goes on to debunk the leave campaign claim.

The second one is what Grendel says „ an opinion piece „. Just a „view‘. Some would agree. Some not.

The third is another view. Yes, some of the things mentioned have not materialised... yet. I don’t know the context of Cameron’s tomb stone quote. Yes, that is an exageration, but who knows? We don’t know what secret pact Trump may or may not have made. The predictions may, at least partly, still come true in a less exaggerated form, depending how we exit. The blustering idiot now running the USA as a New York real estate business, could bring some of these things on.

One thing has been confirmed. Trump and Putin want to smash the EU.

Another reason to hold it together. If they could split it, we would really be up sxxt creek.

martcov

As one reader commented having fact-checked the second one:

„Christ, what an obnoxious article, all predicated on "more" people wanting to "Quit" since 1996 and quoting a study to back it up.Well go and look at that study, the number of people wanting to Quit the EU in 1996 was 30%. THAT'S 30%.The whole article trying to make it sound like Britain has wanted to Quit for decades is based on a typical "Quitter" tactic, LYING.“

martcov

The third one bends „white crosses“ into „serried grave stones“. And he was talking of the price paid in the past... implying we are safer working together in Europe...

„And he argued that a move to leave the EU now would make the continent and the world an inherently less stable place.

“Can we be so sure that peace and stability on our continent are assured beyond any shadow of doubt?” he asked.“

That is talking of a possibility, not a probability. Actually, having had the clown to tea with the Queen, insulting May, the NATO members, the Germans and the EU, before going to lick Putin‘s arse, it is a very good question.

Grendel

Martcov why is Kate Hoey a lunatic?

Astute

As one reader commented having fact-checked the second one:

„Christ, what an obnoxious article, all predicated on "more" people wanting to "Quit" since 1996 and quoting a study to back it up.Well go and look at that study, the number of people wanting to Quit the EU in 1996 was 30%. THAT'S 30%.The whole article trying to make it sound like Britain has wanted to Quit for decades is based on a typical "Quitter" tactic, LYING.“
A remainer like you who twists everything.

Grendel

I would have thought that her being pro fox hunting would have been enough for you. That’s before you even mention her nomination of John McDonnell for the labour leadership.

I didn’t say I agree with her views Tony - it doesn’t mean she is not of sound mind does it?

Didn’t you read my recent opinion piece on Mr McDonnell?

skybluetony176

I didn’t say I agree with her views Tony - it doesn’t mean she is not of sound mind does it?

Didn’t you read my recent opinion piece on Mr McDonnell?

You think people who support fox hunting are of sound mind? Fair enough if you do believe that, I just thought you were pro animal rights but I obviously got that wrong.

I guess her nomination of John McDonnell doesn’t matter really. Afterall he pulled out of the leadership contest anyway. Remind me. Who did she throw her weight behind after McDonnell pulled out? Was it Diane Abbott?

Grendel

You think people who support fox hunting are of sound mind? Fair enough if you do believe that, I just thought you were pro animal rights but I obviously got that wrong.

I guess her nomination of John McDonnell doesn’t matter really. Afterall he pulled out of the leadership contest anyway. Remind me. Who did she throw her weight behind after McDonnell pulled out? Was it Diane Abbott?

So you think she is a lunatic Tony?

Why if someone has a different view that makes them a lunatic? You are pro Europe but voted for a single issue anti EU party Tony. Are you not if sound mind Tony?

martcov

The first does fact check and they were not lies. Some things were not working properly, but the weren’t lies as such. The NHS is getting the billions ( 2 years later).

The second is not impressive. I always new those figures. It wasn’t a secret that less UK citizens live out of the country..

Grendel

The fact that mad Mart even tries to suggest Cameron and the tombstone comment was nothing but a big Billy Bullshit lie shows he is beyond reason

Grendel

The first does fact check and they were not lies. Some things were not working properly, but the weren’t lies as such. The NHS is getting the billions ( 2 years later).

The second is not impressive. I always new those figures. It wasn’t a secret that less UK citizens live out of the country..

I thought you’d gone off for tea.

skybluetony176

So you think she is a lunatic Tony?

Why if someone has a different view that makes them a lunatic? You are pro Europe but voted for a single issue anti EU party Tony. Are you not if sound mind Tony?

I was trying to do you a favour. I assumed that when you asked the question you didn’t know that she was pro fox hunting, something I thought you had strong feelings against. Obviously I got that wrong and you’re pro fox hunting. I also thought you despised McDonnell because he was pro IRA (your words) and had nothing but contempt for anyone on here who supported him. Obviously got that wrong too. I also thought you hated Abbott and again had nothing but contempt for anyone on here who supported her. Obviously got that wrong too.

You think a fox hunting, John McDonnell and Diane Abbott supporter is OK. Fair enough it’s your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread