The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (9 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brighton Sky Blue

It's amazing how much shite he's got into a tweet there.

A Tory friend of mine shared a story about proposed amendments to the Highway Code with the comment 'I would've expected this from Labour, I'm so disappointed'. It's like a major exercise in cognitive dissonance to even accept that bad ideas aren't entirely the property of one party

shmmeee

I presume it's because Baker thinks that a zero carbon approach won't produce enough energy to meet demand

He probably thinks all those wind turbines work like fans. The guy gives stupid a new meaning, sat in government calling the LOTO the policy making elite.

Forget economics, the worst thing about Brexit was making these absolute chumps elected officials.

stupot07

Isn’t he the head of the ERG?
Did you see what his Brexit Tory mate Andrew Bridgen wrote at at the weekend? He blamed Tony Blair for the HGV driver shortage. Basically said Blair governments' University drive is the reason there is a shortage.

I can only assume his children will pass going to University and become a HGV instead.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Did you see what his Brexit Tory mate Andrew Bridgen wrote at at the weekend? He blamed Tony Blair for the HGV driver shortage. Basically said Blair governments' University drive is the reason there is a shortage.

I can only assume his children will pass going to University and become a HGV instead.

Are his kids Transformers?

skybluetony176

I blame the London Olympics. It inspired children to become athletes instead of lorry drivers. Sure we wouldn’t have any Tokyo medals (Well, apart from the posh events off course. Driving is for the plebs) but what about them deliveries. Damn those working classes and their ambitions and aspirations. They need to know their place.

Dog

skybluetony176

I see that the government has given Ian Botham a job as a trade envoy to Australia. Probably the worst example of giving a celebrity an official role by a government since a government put Jimmy Savile in charge of 2 hospitals. Also the tories.

Users who are viewing this thread