The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (58 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grendel

thats fair enough- I haven't read enough of his posts to make any judgement on that tbh

I ignore PVA - he admits he wants freedom of movement as it reduces the working mans rate of pay and allows Eastern European’s to come here live in squalid conditions and pick his fruit and wash his car

PVA

I ignore PVA - he admits he wants freedom of movement as it reduces the working mans rate of pay and allows Eastern European’s to come here live in squalid conditions and pick his fruit and wash his car

You literally made that up and continue to peddle it. Really strange behaviour.

Last year you said I was pro freedom of movement and that made me racist.

A few weeks ago you said I'm anti freedom of movement and that makes me racist.

See what happens when you make ridiculous arguments? They come back to make you look stupid.

Still sidestepping the Islamophobia question though. Disgusting.

Last edited:

COV

Fascinating. So who have you voted for?

I've never voted. If you ask where I stand politically then I guess the term would be "centrist", I'd have no issue swapping parties depending on who was offering more for society, not really into this "whats in it for me" stuff, but at the same time that doesn't automatically mean I'm a leftie, I am certainly not.

So you won't really find me supporting any of them and I don't get too involved in the politics stuff, as I know I'll just get the "you don't have a right to an opinion as you don't vote" line, which I do understand. But it does allow for a bit of leeway calling out horrible behaviour on both sides, and there is a lot of it. Anyway politics is ideology driven, I don't see that there is a massive practical difference to everyday lives no matter who is in power. Until now that is- foodbanks etc, its really bad now. Worst govt in my lifetime I would say. And no, that does NOT mean I am saying Corbyn/ Labour would be better.

In fact here's my view- proportional representation should be brought in. Pronto.

Grendel

I've never voted. If you ask where I stand politically then I guess the term would be "centrist", I'd have no issue swapping parties depending on who was offering more for society, not really into this "whats in it for me" stuff, but at the same time that doesn't automatically mean I'm a leftie, I am certainly not.

So you won't really find me supporting any of them and I don't get too involved in the politics stuff, as I know I'll just get the "you don't have a right to an opinion as you don't vote" line, which I do understand. But it does allow for a bit of leeway calling out horrible behaviour on both sides, and there is a lot of it. Anyway politics is ideology driven, I don't see that there is a massive difference to everyday lives no matter who is in power. Until now that is- foodbanks etc, its really bad now. Worst govt in my lifetime I would say. And no, that does NOT mean I am saying Corbyn/ Labour would be better.

In fact here's my view- proportional representation should be brought in. Pronto.

Christ

SBAndy

You literally made that up and continue to peddle it. Really strange behaviour.

Last year you said I was pro freedom of movement and that made me racist.

A few weeks ago you said I'm anti freedom of movement and that makes me racist.

See what happens when you make ridiculous arguments? They come back to make you look stupid.

Still sidestepping the Islamophobia question though. Disgusting.

Just ignore it. Fucking parody playing up to his recently acquired teenage fan club.

Grendel

I don't really know what that means, but I can kind of see now why so few people on here attempt to engage with you & why you are quite as ridiculed as you are- and I was warned!

Im fascinated who in the dead Labour club warned you but the fact you can’t be bothered to vote but then espouse reasonable political points is bewildering

As for being ridiculed remember on these threads I represent the majority in the country - I’m just one of a few who can be bothered with the sixth form echo chamber that has permeated these threads

Grendel

Just ignore it. Fucking parody playing up to his recently acquired teenage fan club.

Oh I’ve said all along PVA is brilliant. Him and his ilk and their warped bigotry will ensure the status quo is maintained for many years to come

COV

Still sidestepping...

I'm not gonna bother with him at all, I don't know the guy and was just expressing views but he gets all defensive straight away.

I like hearing all the different views but when it gets all dogmatic & stupid there isn't much point.

I'll go back to the Euros thread and see how many times cc84cov has changed his mind this hour :)

Grendel

Ah I’m being no platformed by PVA and his new caps lock on colleague. How distressing

I will of course be available next Thursday when the Labour March for victory commences at Batley with a huge increase in their 3,000 majority

If for some inexplicable reason this doesn’t happen and the Tories retain their 3,000 deficit then I’m sure all will also be available

We all know a sitting government has never won 2 by elections against its main opposition in British political history so clearly a Tory majority given the representation on here is a no chance outcome

Grendel

Still sidestepping...

God I’ve had to put you off ignore - define Islamaphobia in your eyes what does it mean (and why am I bothering)

Grendel

PVA

God I’ve had to put you off ignore - define Islamaphobia in your eyes what does it mean (and why am I bothering)

Replying to an accusation of sidestepping with a sidestep. Fucking classic.

Islamophobia is abhorrent. Why can't you just agree with that rather than seeking out technicalities?

Showing your true colours. At least we all know now for sure. Disgusting.

Grendel

Replying to an accusation of sidestepping with a sidestep. Fucking classic.

Islamophobia is abhorrent. Why can't you just agree with that rather than seeking out technicalities?

Showing your true colours. At least we all know now for sure. Disgusting.

Define what islamaphonia means please?

Grendel

Grendel

If you wanted to be a transgender in any Islam country would you be allowed to?

Grendel

Actually PVA didn’t you condemn Macron and label him islamophobic for allowing women freedom of expression

PVA

Anyway, enough of this shit. People don't want to read this crap.

We all know you hate Muslims now, let's move on.

Grendel

Stop making stuff up you weirdo.

Islam is an absurd outdated religion. Every liberal person on the planet needs to challenge it’s absurd medieval views. It’s backward and it’s bigoted. Anyone who doesn’t and never challenges it is a disturbed individual - many of their views align with Britain First - extremist, nasty and yes needs challenging by people who want tolerance and equality

So then yeah if that makes me islamaphobic - good

Sick Boy

Islam is an absurd outdated religion. Every liberal person on the planet needs to challenge it’s absurd medieval views. It’s backward and it’s bigoted. Anyone who doesn’t and never challenges it is a disturbed individual - many of their views align with Britain First - extremist, nasty and yes needs challenging by people who want tolerance and equality

It applies to every religion on the planet.

skybluetony176

So you want a tolerant society and to prove that you express no tolerance whatsoever towards one specific religion.

Grendel

It applies to every religion on the planet.

in its extreme forms I agree. In many African countries the same laws apply due to the catholic state And outlawing homosexuality and sex without a formal union

But then you are islamaphobic as well as you fear the draconian practices it in its “pure” form could apply

If the world lived in an Islamic state as practiced by the Islam extremists it would be akin to Nazism would it not?

skybluetony176

I’m all for this… religion is the root cause of 99% of the world’s problems. past, present and future
It’s not religion per se, it’s the prominent people that bastardise it. Take Jacob Rees-Mogg for instance. Never misses the opportunity to tell people he’s an honourable and decent man because he’s a practicing Catholic. Then when an opportunity to demonstrate what a good Catholic he is by doing something as principled as ensuring children don’t go hungry he declined the opportunity and voted against it.

Users who are viewing this thread