The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (54 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shmmeee

Corbyn had cosied up to terrorist organisations so he’d never had got in in my opinion.

I mean, I hate to labour a point, but a terrorist literally murdered a sitting MP during the Brexit campaign, because she was anti-Brexit, so I’m guessing people’s aversion to terrorism isn’t quite as absolute as you suggest.

Reactions: COV

Grendel

I mean, I hate to labour a point, but a terrorist literally murdered a sitting MP during the Brexit campaign, because she was anti-Brexit, so I’m guessing people’s aversion to terrorism isn’t quite as absolute as you suggest.

By your own argument sitting MP's have been murdered by an organisation the ex leader of the labour party and his shadow chancellor fully endorsed - the shadow chancellor even going as far as to say the only regret was Thatcher was not killed in the Brighton bombings

shmmeee

By your own argument sitting MP's have been murdered by an organisation the ex leader of the labour party and his shadow chancellor fully endorsed - the shadow chancellor even going as far as to say the only regret was Thatcher was not killed in the Brighton bombings

Yeah. So you get the point then. Although obviously one happened in recent history and one 30 years ago.

Point is everyone’s against terrorism until their side does it then it’s not so bad.

So spare me the moral outrage. Personally I think both are cunts.

Brighton Sky Blue

The current PM said ‘let the bodies pile high’, I take it you morally object to his premiership?

COV

Also, you know, the ties to the Russians, the anti semitism, the arranging a journalist to get beaten up.

bit out of my area here but banging on about Corbyn- wasn't Thatcher close with Pinochet, who was responsible for 30,000 instances of torture and murder, and had 300 human rights crimes piled up against him when he died? Didn't Thatcher arrange to put him up & send him booze or something because he helped in the Falklands War

Just goes to show- people think its all very unseemly and nasty until it suits them

fernandopartridge

Through his own stupidity. Hard to have sympathy.

Remember, he knew what he voted for and he won so I should get over it ;)
It isn't really about Brexit it's about an entire economy built around extracting maximu profit which leads to stagnant or decreased pay which leads to price freezes which leads to more driving down costs ie pay.

Grendel

bit out of my area here but banging on about Corbyn- wasn't Thatcher close with Pinochet, who was responsible for 30,000 instances of torture and murder, and had 300 human rights crimes piled up against him when he died? Didn't Thatcher arrange to put him up & send him booze or something because he helped in the Falklands War

Just goes to show- people think its all very unseemly and nasty until it suits them

I don’t think she said “what’s 5 dead Labour MPs - a start” or thank an organisation for murdering U.K. citizens on their own soil. As we know Corbyn supports murderers and terrorists everywhere - supporting murder on your own soil is all down to him and his mate McDonnell - odd your “recollection” seems clearly on a Chilean dictator than Mr Mcguiness and Mr Adams

Brighton Sky Blue

I don’t think she said “what’s 5 dead Labour MPs - a start” or thank an organisation for murdering U.K. citizens on their own soil. As we know Corbyn supports murderers and terrorists everywhere - supporting murder on your own soil is all down to him and his mate McDonnell - odd your “recollection” seems clearly on a Chilean dictator than Mr Mcguiness and Mr Adams
Who said to let the electorate’s bodies pile high?

rondog1973

Maria Gatland?

shmmeee

Yeah.

Oh we don’t like death threats now?

And those are just one ones that made the courts.

You really do make this too easy

COV

Not true, I’m agreeing with shmmeee that they’re all the same. Odd that you dismiss 30k murdered and tortured when they’re not British- kind of point proved, it’s all about what suits people when it comes to indignation and disgust

Grendel

Not true, I’m agreeing with shmmeee that they’re all the same. Odd that you dismiss 30k murdered and tortured when they’re not British- kind of point proved, it’s all about what suits people when it comes to indignation and disgust

Most people on here deny Mr Corbyn has any terrorist links?

COV

Most people on here deny Mr Corbyn has any terrorist links?

I am not denying anything, I am merely saying that people are very selective when they decide who to aim their disgust at.

Corbyn links to the IRA? "What a despicable human being!!"
Thatcher links to Pinochet? "Well that wasn't on British soil and they helped us kill the Argies"
Johnson on about piling the bodies high? "CON +10"

You are either against this sort of thing or you're not, you can't decide whats horrible & what isn't based on which political party you support, that just immediately removes any credibility from your views.

Grendel

He was ‘investigated’ and found to have none. I suspect he’d long have been arrested if he really did

Well on that logic Mr Johnson has never been arrested for anything so....

Mr Corbyn has been arrested by the way

PVA

You are either against this sort of thing or you're not, you can't decide whats horrible & what isn't based on which political party you support, that just immediately removes any credibility from your views.

Exactly. But you can't reason with people like him. Too entrenched in the Tory cult.

Labour antisemitism = appalling
Tory Islamophobia = nothing to see here

Labour MP puts earphones on expenses = string her up
Tories siphon billions of pounds to their mates = perfectly acceptable

Keir Starmer, son of a toolmaker = elitist posh snob
Alexander de Pfeffel Johnson, born with a silver spoon in his mouth = man of the people

Etc etc

COV

Exactly. But you can't reason with people like him. Too entrenched in the Tory cult.

Labour antisemitism = appalling
Tory Islamophobia = nothing to see here

Labour MP puts earphones on expenses = string her up
Tories siphon billions of pounds to their mates = perfectly acceptable

Keir Starmer, son of a toolmaker = elitist posh snob
Alexander de Pfeffel Johnson, born with a silver spoon in his mouth = man of the people

Etc etc

I can't disagree with that.

Whats more, he knows it, but ultimately doesn't care one iota, because..

.. CON +10

And this is the inherent weakness with his argument- because its so petty and pathetic with both sides just pointing fingers at each other, soon as someone comes along who has no affiliation to any party and points out that, in fact, what one side has done is just as bad as what the other side has done, they have no answer at all because the attempts to divert to other people fail as facts take precedence over blind loyalty.

I've no doubt that Labour have behaved terribly, but that does not somehow wipe clean the way that the conservatives have acted, and continue to act.

Last edited:

Grendel

Has Corbyn ever been prosecuted for terror connections?

He was arrested for protesting for the Brighton murderer - you asked if he was arrested - he was upset his conditions were not cosy enough in his prison cell.

Also you seem not able to deny anything I attributed to him and his cohort Mr McDonnell - who has never denied saying bombs and bullets against UK citizens were justified

He said it - you can't rewrite history

At least you finally admit all this talk about Boris Johnson being corrupt and dishonest is schoolboy nonsense he has not been charged let alone arrested

shmmeee

He was arrested for protesting for the Brighton murderer - you asked if he was arrested - he was upset his conditions were not cosy enough in his prison cell.

Also you seem not able to deny anything I attributed to him and his cohort Mr McDonnell - who has never denied saying bombs and bullets against UK citizens were justified

At least you finally admit all this talk about Boris Johnson being corrupt and dishonest is schoolboy nonsense he has not been charged let alone arrested

You get arrested before you get charged.

And again. You can’t play guilt by association or you have to accept you’re on the side of white nationalist terrorists.

PVA

The mental gymnastics he goes through to defend his precious Tories 😂

No one should incessantly defend a political party like that, embarrassing.

mqdefault.jpg

Evo1883

Fair enough (y)

It was a genuine question though. As a Leave voter, has your life improved as a result of Brexit?

My life is no different at all if im honest 🤷‍♂️

Infact , I can't remember an election over the last 20 years where I felt any different at All

Grendel

Infact , I can't remember an election over the last 20 years where I felt any different at All

95% of peoples lives do not change and thats the point

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m not much of a fan of Mr Corbyn at this point in time, he like anyone has said unfortunate things. A bit like the ‘bodies pile up’ comment you keep swerving.

PVA

So we've trashed the economy, put people out of business, ruined fishing and farming industries, wasted eye watering sums of money all for... no benefit whatsoever?

And you wonder why people think Brexit is a totally pointless waste of time!

Users who are viewing this thread