The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (23 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brighton Sky Blue

SBT

When things like this are presented as the benefits of Brexit I find it quite concerning. Its the same as when signing a continuation agreement, ie: continuing to have the same terms we had as an EU member, is flagged as a success for the government. Are the expectations for Brexit now so low that we are celebrating things being no worse than they were before?

We have people on here who work in the car industry, can they clarify how this is a benefit of Brexit? The article quoted says:

Not sure how, from that, Nissan has a benefit by being in the UK over any other EU country.

I especially enjoyed the article saying Nissan think the Brexit deal is fine “compared with the effects of the Covid pandemic or natural disasters”.

Brighton Sky Blue

But they should be delighted at that breakup. Even more sovereignty and not being dictated to by people without a clue about their lives in a different nation.

Might get confusing as the flag devolves back to a St George’s Cross. Maybe we can split it further into the kingdoms of the 10th century

stupot07

The irony..
d9313c0b3775fbd5d442b5814ffed018.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I am concerned for some people on this thread who are just going to be bitter about this until the day they die.

The vaccine shambles is indefensible (not that I have seen anyone try and defend it, just instead stay quiet).

Just for once can any of you admit the EU did something wrong?

PVA

I am concerned for some people on this thread who are just going to be bitter about this until the day they die.

The vaccine shambles is indefensible (not that I have seen anyone try and defend it, just instead stay quiet).

You realise it wouldn't be an issue if we were still in the EU though?

You got what you voted for.

Is this another Brexit benefit?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The EU definitely appear to have made a bit of a pigs ear about vaccines and this row doesn't look good for them on first glance. Certainly if it were the UK looking to restrict exports they'd be up in arms about it.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You realise it wouldn't be an issue if we were still in the EU though?

You got what you voted for.

Is this another Brexit benefit?

But we probably wouldn't have vaccinated as many as we have done because we'd have received fewer does as part of our allocation and started the vaccination programme later as they took longer to be approved by the EU.

But don't worry - the UK govt will find a way to ensure they fuck it up somewhere and see us in lockdown for even longer and even worse economic problems.

skybluetony176

I’m more concerned about the fishing industry, just like brexiteers used to pretend. Except I’m not pretending.

skybluetony176

But we probably wouldn't have vaccinated as many as we have done because we'd have received fewer does as part of our allocation and started the vaccination programme later as they took longer to be approved by the EU.

But don't worry - the UK govt will find a way to ensure they fuck it up somewhere and see us in lockdown for even longer and even worse economic problems.
There was and always has been a provision for individual states to give emergency approval to medicines for a 12 month period independently from the EU. So you’re wrong, we could have approved it at the exact same time or earlier if we really wanted too as members of the EU. It’s another they stole our blue passport load of bollocks.

Grendel

Console yourself in the fact that Tony was the only person ever on this forum to proudly admit he voted UKIP and became very angry when people accused the party of having racist intent.

PVA

We've vaccinated more people than the whole of Europe combined pretty much.

How can you even remotely try and twist this? It makes you, and anyone else that takes this line look ridiculous.

What does that have to do with this story? Number of vaccinations carried out has nothing to do with Leavers moaning about this story.

You seem outraged that the group you voted to leave are looking after their own and not the people who voted out of said group.

If I stopped paying membership at my golf club and then started complaining that the golf club was letting members play but not me, you'd think I was being pretty ridiculous.

Again, you got what you voted for.

PVA

Also, we haven't vaccinated more than Europe combined.

We have vaccinated an incredible number of people so far, no denying that, but there's no need to make stuff up.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What does that have to do with this story? Number of vaccinations carried out has nothing to do with Leavers moaning about this story.

You seem outraged that the group you voted to leave are looking after their own and not the people who voted out of said group.

If I stopped paying membership at my golf club and then started complaining that the golf club was letting members play but not me, you'd think I was being pretty ridiculous.

Again, you got what you voted for.

You are utterly delusional.

It is also very obvious that you hate the fact we are doing so well on the vaccination front. It's pathetic.

Grendel

We've vaccinated more people than the whole of Europe combined pretty much.

How can you even remotely try and twist this? It makes you, and anyone else that takes this line look ridiculous.

Im afraid if you can’t take a sanguine view of morons like PVA just ignore them. It’s hilarious. He thinks a benefit of the eu is having “them” - namely inferior creatures in the darkest EU areas such as Romania - pick fruit and live in shit conditions so long as he gets his strawberries and we have Tony liking everything he says who openly admits to voting for Nigel Farages UKIP.

Just leave them. The likes of NW and Clint are worth engaging with but these two morons - don’t waste your energy

PVA

Im afraid if you can’t take a sanguine view of morons like PVA just ignore them. It’s hilarious. He thinks a benefit of the eu is having “them” - namely inferior creatures in the darkest EU areas such as Romania - pick fruit and live in shit conditions so long as he gets his strawberries and we have Tony liking everything he says who openly admits to voting for Nigel Farages UKIP.

Just leave them. The likes of NW and Clint are worth engaging with but these two morons - don’t waste your energy

Ah this old chestnut. I remember that argument.

You claimed I'm racist because I am pro freedom of movement. You couldn't make it up. Incredible logic.

Meanwhile you, so anti freedom of movement, so anti France, Germany and Italy, so anti EU are DEFINITELY NOT racist 🙄

Your 'inferior creatures' line is obviously meant to be a jibe at me but it's clearly your abhorrent views shining through. Go on, tell us what you really think of Eastern Europeans you racist prick.

PVA

Sit down grab a beer and read the remoaners comments,Priceless!!
Give it up guys being proud to be British not a crime!!

That's literally all it comes down to for you lot isn't it? Remainers were right about Brexit being a disaster so there's no positives you can gloat about, just have to resort to this pettiness.

Users who are viewing this thread