The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (81 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sick Boy

Ordering/receiving stuff here now from the UK is a nightmare now and there’s the prospect of customs charges. Won’t bother ordering out of the UK, not worth the hassle.
Worst part is that I won’t be able to bring bacon across now. :(

clint van damme

Ordering/receiving stuff here now from the UK is a nightmare now and there’s the prospect of customs charges. Won’t bother ordering out of the UK, not worth the hassle.
Worst part is that I won’t be able to bring bacon across now. :(

Sunak today when that Scottish lib dem MP was trying to explain to him the difficulties fishing companies in his constituency are now having exporting to Europe. What an absolute useless prick.

Hands up I though he was one of the few Tories with something about him, I got it badly wrong there, he's a cretin.

shmmeee

Sunak today when that Scottish lib dem MP was trying to explain to him the difficulties fishing companies in his constituency are now having exporting to Europe. What an absolute useless prick.

Hands up I though he was one of the few Tories with something about him, I got it badly wrong there, he's a cretin.

What happened?

clint van damme

What happened?

Basically the Scottish MP said newly introduced red tape was costly and time consuming.
He gave an example of one company who had lost a 50k shipment because they couldn't get it shipped in time.

Sunak just started waffling about tariff free access and not answering the question. It was straight out of the Johnson play book.

shmmeee

Basically the Scottish MP said newly introduced red tape was costly and time consuming.
He gave an example of one company who had lost a 50k shipment because they couldn't get it shipped in time.

Sunak just started waffling about tariff free access and not answering the question. It was straight out of the Johnson play book.

They’ve realised they can govern like this. Was nice to see Zahawi on R4 this morning being pressed about 24ht vaccination after he twice tried to waffle his way out of it. Was a real template for how to deal with them:

R4: Should we vaccinate 24 hrs?
NZ: Waffle waffle great effort waffle waffle
R4: Answer the Q
NZ: Waffle waffle all options open, need vaccines
R4: So to confirm the reason you aren’t doing 24hrs is vaccine supply?
NZ: Waffle waffle
R4: Just to be really clear. Are you saying it’s because of supply issues?

Really drill for the detail until you’ve got specifics out of them. PMQs/Parliament just isn’t set up for scrutiny.

Sick Boy

Not seen that but it’s bad enough just getting a single package sent here and the hassle. Anything exported out of the UK that’s being made elsewhere and reexported above £150 (I think) attracts customs charges. I got a City tracksuit top and that came with 5 pages of customs declarations.

skybluetony176

Is the death of flag waving as a fix all starting?

JRM coming under fire from all corners of the fishing industry from all corners of the country over his remarks about about fish being happier for being British as an address the reality hitting the industry. Just to recap, fish rotting at ports because of new Brexit red tape, British trawlers landing their catch at EU ports to avoid the red tape, Brexit flag wavers in the industry now complaining etc etc.

Last edited:

clint van damme

JRM coming under fire from all corners of the fishing industry from all corners of the country over his remarks about about fish being happier for being British as an address the reality hitting the industry. Just to recap, fish rotting at ports because of new Brexit red tape, British trawlers landing their catch at EU ports to avoid the red tape, Brexit flag wavers in the industry now complaining etc etc.

DUP kicking off at Johnson as well because he lied to them, he's lied to everyone else what makes them think they would be exempt?

Astute

They could have just done McDonald's drive-thru but you insisted on it being closed
Can't you give it a rest?

Or do you have difficulties understanding English?

Yet again....and I don't know why I am constantly trying to explain to you ...... it is all about the mixed messages about only leaving your home if it is a necessity yet Costa and food places are open. They are not a necessity like you try to make out. If you can't cook you could get it delivered.

SBT

Can't you give it a rest?

Or do you have difficulties understanding English?

Yet again....and I don't know why I am constantly trying to explain to you ...... it is all about the mixed messages about only leaving your home if it is a necessity yet Costa and food places are open. They are not a necessity like you try to make out. If you can't cook you could get it delivered.

Not if it costs me a 1000 quid I can't! What if I want a Royale with Cheese? (I'll stop now)

Astute

Not if it costs me a 1000 quid I can't! What if I want a Royale with Cheese? (I'll stop now)
Should have stopped ages ago. It isn't clever and it isn't funny.

David O'Day

Just got the new away shirt delivered, had to pay €21 customs fee.

Really? As per my understanding is as per the deal if the order is shipped from the uk to the eu there are no fees or taxes to pay but if it is drop ship from say China you are liable for taxes and duties?

Do our shirts get shipped from China?

stupot07

Really? As per my understanding is as per the deal if the order is shipped from the uk to the eu there are no fees or taxes to pay but if it is drop ship from say China you are liable for taxes and duties?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Should have stopped ages ago. It isn't clever and it isn't funny.

Take outs generally are much less populated than supermarkets and obviously drive thrus are now issue at all

David O'Day

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah that indicates that a football shirt sent from the uk shouldn't be taxed?

" Despite the tariff-free deal, customs duties will apply to goods ordered from the UK that do not originate from Britain. Goods ordered from and manufactured in the UK should not attract customs duty, but products ordered from the UK worth more than that €150 and shipped from outside Britain will."

Astute

Take outs generally are much less populated than supermarkets and obviously drive thrus are now issue at all
And the Tory sympathiser joins in.

So explain to me how we are not supposed to leave home unless it is a necessity as we are constantly told on all the news briefs yet it is OK to leave home to get a takeaway.

Sick Boy

No that’s not correct, it’s only if they’re fully made in the UK, I think.

Astute

No that’s not correct, it’s only if they’re fully made in the UK, I think.
I have seen where something was made 8n the EU, exported to the UK then sent back to the EU via the post getting charged for 🙄

Grendel

And the Tory sympathiser joins in.

So explain to me how we are not supposed to leave home unless it is a necessity as we are constantly told on all the news briefs yet it is OK to leave home to get a takeaway.

Not sure how a Tory sympathiser has anything to do with a trip to subway but oddly Maslow says it is

Brighton Sky Blue

Doing more to break the union than Sturgeon could have dreamed

Astute

Not sure how a Tory sympathiser has anything to do with a trip to subway but oddly Maslow says it is
So you don't understand what a covid case is and you chat shite to try and hide how badly the Tories have handled the situation.

So come on Kevin. Should we stay at home like the briefs keep telling us we should or should we go out and get a takeaway whenever we fancy?

Grendel

So you don't understand what a covid case is and you chat shite to try and hide how badly the Tories have handled the situation.

So come on Kevin. Should we stay at home like the briefs keep telling us we should or should we go out and get a takeaway whenever we fancy?

What’s labours policy ok takeaways?

Also why do you call me by my name Alan I’ve actually got a couple of LinkedIn followers from Kimberley Clarke but I’m genuinely fascinated why you think that’s a clever strategy

Astute

What’s labours policy ok takeaways?

Also why do you call me by my name Alan I’ve actually got a couple of LinkedIn followers from Kimberley Clarke but I’m genuinely fascinated why you think that’s a clever strategy
What has this shitfest got to do with Labour? The only side that can change anything that is happening is the Tories. And the Tories say it is dangerous to go outside.

Kimberley Clarke? Who is that? Have you got a stalker Kevin? I had better warn her about you 😆🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread